[PP - F02] These Hands are Rated E for Everyone | <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

Ciela looked at Wulfrin, "Do we really have to climb this mountain??? It's so high." She sighed and crossed her arms and pouted.

She leaned on his shoulder and looked up at him with big brown puppy dog eyes. "I guess we have to." She groaned loudly. "You've done this quest before right? Am I gonna have to do something ridiculous? Like stand on my head or sled down the mountain?" 

She looked to Solaris and Perlita then materialized two small croissant and held it up to them. "Here guys, I packed you a treat." She materialized two more and handed one to Wulfrin, and began munching on hers. "Well? I'd like to know what you think of it."

After eating her delicious baked good, she sighed and began to climb up the mountain. She blushed and quickly turned over and slowly made her way back down. She then gestured for Wulfrin to take the lead, "Y-You go first. I'll be close behind. Promise." As Wulfrin had his back turned Ciela changed from a skirt to pants and began the long arduous climb.

Spoiler

Character Sheet:

Spoiler

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 42/42 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18

Equipment:

Spoiler
  • Blighted Fang | [Fusion ID #219398b] | TIER 1 PERFECT STRAIGHT SWORD | DMG, KEEN, BLIGHT [desc.]: A longsword crafted from metal coated in the sap of a blighted maple tree. Its necromantic properties leave lasting wounds that are hard to recover from
  • Duergar Battle Plate | [#220061d] | TIER 2 PERFECT HEAVY ARMOR | Flame Thorns, MIT, Thorns
    [desc.]: Forged deep below the surface, this black steel plate armor is fashioned with various spikes making it a guarantee that attacks will hurt the attacker more than you
  • T1 Shield | Thornforged Shield | Fusion ID: 220400 | MIT 1 | Thorns 1 | Rec 1
    Just as every rose has its thorns, this shield embodies the dual nature of protection and peril. Its intricate design, reminiscent of the intertwining vines of a rose bush, offers unparalleled defense on the battlefield while serving as a poignant reminder of the adversities faced in life's journey. On the front face is a small phoenix with its wings outstretched in flight, the sigil of Sentinel Armaments. The phoenix is at the center of a large rose bloom that makes up the prominent feature of the shield's front.

Skills:

Spoiler

Armor:

Spoiler

R5 Heavy Armor

MIT 25

STEALTH -5

Combat Mastery:

Spoiler

Mitigation

R1 - Novice

6*tier MIT per rank = 6 MIT

Weapon:

Spoiler

R3 Straight Swords

• [x8] ST-I (8 EN) | A single-target sword art.
  • [x11] ST-II (11 EN) | A powerful single-target sword art. Only available for use when ST-I was used and successfully struck an enemy the previous turn or if ST-II had been used and had missed the previous turn.
  • [x7] AOE-I (7 + [2 * targets] EN) | AOE | A sword art that strikes multiple targets at once.
  • [x8] TECH-A (9 EN) | STUN | A single-target sword art that stuns an enemy.

Addons:

Spoiler

Iron Skin

+15 MIT and +15* Tier HP (30 HP)

Mods:

Spoiler

None Yet

Extra:

Spoiler

None Yet

Battle Ready Inventory:

Spoiler
  • (5) T1 Uncommon Health Potions: Heals 5% of Maximum HP
  • (1) T1 Uncommon Damage Potion: +1 DMG for an entire thread.
  • (1) T1 Uncommon Overhealth Potion: Adds 5% of Maximum HP to users Maximum HP for a thread.
  • (1) T1 Rare Health Potion: Heals 10% of maximum HP.
  • (3) Teleport Crystal

Spoiler

Foraging:
ID: 221399 | LD: 14 | CD: 3
1 Material Found

+ 8 Foraging EXP
[33/49 EXP] (25+8)
R1 - Novice Forager

Climbing Post (0/3)

Edited by KnightessCiela

It hadn't been since his trip with Morningstar that Wulfrin had been on Floor 2. Truthfully he had only come because Ciela could use some company when heading up to the monastery to complete the tests. It was mostly out of a joke she had made during their first interaction. Ciela had declared her hands Rated E for Everyone when Wulfrin had asked why she didn't have a weapon. To that end before they left the comforts of his home on Floor 22, Wulfrin had suggested the duo tackle the Breaking The Unbreakable quest. Mainly so Ciela could gain access to the multi target stun Sword Art that Wulfrin loved to open encounters with.

"Unfortunately yes," Wulfrin sighed as he looked up towards the peak of the mountain for the second time in his adventuring career. "This mountain is like a warm up for what's to come. I've completed it before with Morningstar. As to what to expect, well if you've ever watched American Ninja Warrior or a show of that kind, the first test is basically that. Afterwards, you have to sit and endure the bashing of a waterfall on your back. Finally, you have to punch a rock."

Wulfrin purposefully left the last test vague. He loved to watch the reaction of people when he told them that was the final challenge. It wasn't wrong either. Wulfrin began to climb his way up the mountain being careful not to lose a hand hold. A little ways up was a small landing he could stop and hold out a hand to help Ciela up to the next level.

"I promise the whole trip wont be this bad," He said as he hefted Ciela up to the narrow ledge. "There's a few paths that remain intact as we get farther up."

Spoiler

Stat Block

Spoiler

Wulfrin | Level 21 | HP: 420/420 | EN: 60/60 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 66 | ACC: 2 | LD: 5 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3

Skills

Spoiler

Active

Spoiler

Light Armor Rank 5: 30 MIT (-2 Stealth)

Straight Swords Rank 5: +7 DMG

Searching Rank 2: +2 LD, +2 Stealth Detection

Combat Mastery Damage Rank 2

Active Extra Skills (Max 3)

Spoiler

Concentration: Free Action, Gain AbsAcc. Cooldown 5 rounds

Active Mods (Max 5)

Spoiler

Meticulous: +1 DMG

Night Vision: Ignore low light/darkness penalties, Negates bonus to enemy Stealth Rating in Low Light/Darkness

Active Addons

Spoiler

Stamina: -2 EN on attacks

Precision: +1 ACC

Ferocity: +2 DMG with Straight Swords

Inactive

Spoiler

none

Battle Ready Inventory

Spoiler

3 Starter Healing Potions (Heals 50 hp each)
6 T1 Uncommon Health Potions: Heals 5% of Maximum HP.
2 Teleportation Crystals
Protein Pancakes | [ID #219428a] | TIERLESS RARE MEAL | PROTEIN II
[desc.]: They're a little dry but they do the trick.
2x Terra Firma Scale (equivalent to T3 MIT 1)

Equipment

Spoiler

Armored Long Coat | T3 Perfect Light Armor | ID [220094]
MIT 2 | REC 1
[desc.] A long red leather coat with additional armor plates. The right pauldron has the signet of Sentinel Armaments emblazoned on it.

Wolf's Bite | T3 Perfect Straight Sword | ID [220774]
ACC 1 | BLEED 2
[desc.] Sharpened to a razor's edge, this blade cuts deep and leaves lasting wounds. It is well balanced to aid in attacks. The center of the cross guard is the signet of Sentinel Armaments.

Crystal | TIER 1 TRINKET | LD III | ID: #205224
[desc.]: a blue crystal. scraps of a larger crafting component.

Estate Buffs

Spoiler

Bedroom: "Rested" -1 EN to first 2 combat expenditures each combat
Bathroom: "Clean" First DoT effect damage reduced by 20%
Basic Kitchen: "Filling" increases effectiveness of one food item by 1 T1 MIT slot (+5 MIT)
Storage Closet: "Item Stash" +1 Battle ready Inventory Slot
Living room: "Relaxed" +10 out of Combat healing, Energy full after 2 out of combat posts
Dining Room: "Tasty" Turn 2 identical food items into a lesser feast. (Feeds 4 players)
Attic (Storage): "Col Stash" +5% Col from monster loot
Basement: "Multipurpose" +1 LD, LD, Stealth Rating, Stealth Detection, or Prosperity (Once per thread)

Fishing Pond: "Angler" +2 Fishing Exp per attempt

Climbing Mountain Post (1/3)

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

As Wulfrin went through the different trials and stated that she had to punch a rock you could almost hear the slow blink that Ciela performed. She rubbed her ears, "Maybe I heard you wrong. You said I have to punch a rock? I'm not gonna lie, I'm hella confused." Ciela was baffled, she tried to gauge if Wulfrin was joking or not but couldn't really tell.

Ciela took Wulfrin's hand as he offered to help her up. "I don't think I've seen American Ninja Warrior, but I'm assuming by the name it's running and jumping and all that good parkour stuff." Ciela got up onto the ledge with Wulfrin's help. 

"I'm sure it won't be awful, especially since you're here." She flashed him a smile and then grabbed onto a nearby ledge, being extremely careful not to slip. "This is probably a bad time to tell you I'm extremely clumsy right?"

Spoiler

Foraging:
ID: 221420 | LD: 1 | CD: 5
0 Material Found

+ 3 Foraging EXP
[36/49 EXP] (33+3)
R1 - Novice Forager

Climbing Post (2/3)

Edited by KnightessCiela

"That would have been nice info to disclose," Wulfrin said as he helped Ciela further up the mountain. They didn't have much farther to go. In fact, Wulfrin could see the path just a bit above them. "It's alright. One final push is all we have left. After that it's just talking with the master. You'll have to lead since I have already cleared this one."

Wulfrin did not clarify the rock punching comment. She would find out soon. Once they reached the top, Wulfrin stretched out the aching in his physical body. It was a completely unnecessary act, since there wasn't any actual pain. After his brief stretch, Wulfrin materialized the croissant that Ciela had handed him earlier. He quickly munched down the treat. The last time he went on this quest he had nearly flawlessly handled the physical fitness test, but basically failed the endurance test under the waterfall. Today Wulfrin aimed to change that fate.

"After you baby," Wulfrin said gently nudging his companion forward. "The master is waiting."

Climbing Post (3/3)

Posted (edited)

Ciela continued up the path that Wulfrin led her down. As he called her baby, she became flustered. "Of course, babe!" Then continued up the path. As the pair continued, they finally reached the dojo. As they did an old monk emerges from what seems like nowhere and greets them, "What do you seek here?" 

Ciela blinks as the monk came out of nowhere and says, "I'd like to be able to use my hands to fight things! I wanna learn from a real master!" The old monk responds, "I will only train those who can prove their readiness. I am Master Yunxiang. You must succeed my trials three." Master Yunxiang leads the duo into the dojo, "You must hone your body if you want it to be a weapon. You must train it to be ready."

Ciela nods at Master Yunxiang, "Yes, master!" She begins to punch one of the nearby practice dummies, attempting to put her full force into the punches. After a moment she becomes tired. She takes a second to catch her breath.

After catching her breath she decides maybe kicking it will work better. She performs a full roundhouse kick almost flawlessly, but then falls and lands on her butt. "Well that didn't go as planned."

Master Yunxiang leads them outside states, "Now child, you must hone your mind." Ciela follows him, knowing that the waterfall thing is next.

Spoiler

First Task (Punch):
ID: 221425 | CD: 2

First Task (Kick):
ID: 221426 | CD: 4

Edited by KnightessCiela

It took Wulfrin a moment to get himself back into the training mindset. However he did finally get there. While Ciela took to attacking a nearby training dummy, Wulfrin took to the course around the edge of the dojo. The American Ninja Warrior course was always more up his alley. He preferred combat with a blade, and would rather keep his body agile and strong. He fell a couple times, but by the time Ciela had wrapped up her sparring session with the inanimate target, Wulfrin was making his way to the top of a small platform by climbing his way up a curved wall.

He regrouped with with his companion at the door to the courtyard where the waterfall resided. He sat down on a nearby wooden bench and swapped to his swim trunks. A mistake he had made last time was allowing his main armor to become absolutely drenched.

"Next you shall hone your mind," The old monk said. "Like a sword's edge, one's mind must cut through the fog of combat. Sit beneath the waterfall and endure its torrent."

"Get ready," Wulfrin said cautiously to his companion as they made their way to the waterfall. "The waterfall can be a bit daunting at first."

Physical Test Attempts
ID 221428 | CD 4
ID 221429 | CD 9

Total +2 DMG against Boulder

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

Ciela feeling defeated after that whole show that happened, forced herself to perk up. "I bet it's fine! You're just exaggerating." Ciela swapped to her swimsuit, after seeing Wulfrin swap to his beach attire. She waded over to where the waterfall and sat beneath the waterfall just as Master Yunxiang stated. 

She struggled to stay upward under the intense strength of the waterfall, for some reason she just felt powerless. As she kept getting knocked down by the sheer power of the water, the fire and anger in her eyes grew bigger. 

After a few minutes under the waterfall, she dove into the small pond surrounding the waterfall. Whilst underwater she led out a loud blood curdling anger filled scream, then popped up out of the water like nothing happened. 

"Well Master, what next?" Ciela said, seething with anger. Master Yunxiang calmly responded, "Now you must take on the boulder using only your fists!"

Ciela blinked and reluctantly walked over to where the monk had pointed. She walked in front of the boulder, and took a deep breath. "I have to fight a literal freaking boulder!?" She could've erupted at that moment, but she breathed deeply and attempted to calm herself.

Spoiler

Second Task: 1st Attempt:
ID: 221433 | LD: 5

Second Task: 2nd Attempt:
ID: 221434 | LD: 1

Second Task: 3rd Attempt:
ID: 221435 | LD: 7

Edited by KnightessCiela

Wulfrin had faced this trial once before. This time his resolve was a bit hardier than last one. However he still couldn't bear the weight of the waterfall for long. The crushing weight made every fiber of his virtual form ache. He forced himself to endure more and more. Before he knew it his time was up. He wasn't as frustrated as his companion was, but he was still kicking himself. Perhaps all his time on Floor 22 was making him soft. Ciela stormed off towards the location of the boulder with several angry stomps.

"Hey," Wulfrin said in a hushed tone as he placed a hand on her shoulder and gently spun her to face him. He gently lifted her chin to make direct eye contact. "These tests are just formalities. Ultimately they don't matter. The only one that does is the rock." He quickly pecked her lips with his own. Then like nothing ever happened, he donned his combat attire, sans sword and pushed passed her towards the boulder's resting point. He looked back at her with a smirk and winked.

Mental Training

ID 221436 | LD 1
ID 221437 | LD 19
ID 221438 | LD 8

+2 additional Damage to Boulder

Total +4 Additional

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

She was seething, when all of a sudden she felt a hand on her shoulder. Wulfrin had placed his hand on her shoulder and spun her around to face him. She blushed as their eyes met. "I kn-," Ciela began speaking but was quickly cut off by Wulfrin placing a quick but gentle kiss upon her lips. Once again she was redder than a tomato fresh off the vine. She brushed her fingers gently across her lips as she thought about the kiss that was just placed upon her lips.

Wulfrin then donned his armor and pretended that nothing happened, she began protesting. "HEY- WHA- You can't just- What the HELL?" She stammered through her words, she breathed deeply and formulated a sentence carefully before she let it leave her lips. She calmly stated, "Warn a girl next time."

She then focused her attention to the boulder. She reeled back and put all of her force into the punch. Boy did she regret that. As her fist connected with the rock, she immediately felt a sharp pain on her fist. "I know it doesn't hurt as bad because of the pain absorbers but it still hurts." She let out a soft sniffle as she rubbed her fist.

Spoiler

Post Action: Basic Unarmed Attack VS DA Boulder
Free Action: None

KnightessCiela vs DA Boulder
ID: 221440 | BD: 2 | DMG: 0 (Miss)

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 40/42 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18
Wulfrin | Level 21 | 
HP: 420/420 | EN: 60/60 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 66 | ACC: 2 | LD: 5 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3

DA Boulder | HP: 75/75 | EVA: -2

Edited by KnightessCiela

"Calmed you down didn't it?" Wulfrin smirked as he stepped up to the boulder. Calmly he reeled back and with a loud THWACK, landed a solid blow against the boulder. The boulder started to form a slight crack at the point of contact with Wulfrin's fist. He made his way over to his companion and continued to console her in her failures.

"Don't fret about it," Wulfrin said as he stepped aside allowing his companion a second try at the boulder. "It's less about power and more about accuracy. That's what the tests were for. To make full use of your fists as weapons, you have to be able to cast aside doubt and pain. It also doesn't matter how many times you fail, so long as you get back up and try again."

Wulfrin pat his companion on the back and nudged her forward. He knew he couldn't do all the work himself, but Ciela would definitely need some encouragement to continue.

Spoiler

Wulfrin vs DA Boulder
ID: 221441 | BD: 5+2+2 = 9 | DMG: 7+4 = 11 to Boulder
CD 4 no additional | LD 6 no additional

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 40/42 | DMG: 7 (DMG 1 vs Boulder) | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18
Wulfrin | Level 21 | 
HP: 420/420 | EN: 60/60 | DMG: 17 (DMG 5 vs Boulder) | MIT: 66 | ACC: 2 | LD: 5 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3

Boulder | HP 64/75 | EVA -2 (75-11)

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

Ciela looked at Wulfrin, "Well- I.. uhm.. yes it did. Am I still slightly frustrated that I can't seem to actually hurt the dang rock? Yes. But I'm not so mad anymore." She took a deep breath in and focused on her punch. She reeled back and then let loose her fist, colliding with the rock. She took a deep breath and waited a moment to see if it would crack... nothing.

Taking a step back she gestured toward the boulder, "Take another crack at it, pun intended." She tried to keep a smile on her face for Wulfrin's sake but inside she was definitely kicking herself. The game up to this point had been pretty easy for her, and now she was beginning to struggle. For some reason the system just has a vendetta against her for the moment, at least that's what she's thinking.

She perks up, if not for keeping up with appearances and cheers Wulfrin on, "Punch that rock good honey! Get revenge on it's boulderiness!" She facepalmed at the last word, she couldn't believe she even said it. But alas, she moved on and continued to cheer Wulfrin on, hoping the next punch she let loose would actually land.

Spoiler

ID: 221443  | BD: 1 | DMG: 0 (Miss)

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 38/42 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18
Wulfrin | Level 21 | 

DA Boulder | HP: 64/75 | EVA: -2

Edited by KnightessCiela

Wulfrin stepped up to take his turn. unlike the last time he had done this quest, he had additional bonuses in his back pocket. He had spent quite a bit of skill points improving his raw damage and some of those carried over to his unarmed attacks. The bonus wasn't as much as it would be had he invested in the Martial Arts skill he had unlocked, but he was saving that for when he had extra skill points to spend. Once again he took his stance before the immovable object known as the boulder. With another THWACK, the boulder began to crack even farther.

"You're getting closer," Wulfrin said as he opened the past for his companion to attempt again. "Keep trying, I'm sure you'll get it eventually."

Wulfrin gave her a thumbs up and a smile of encouragement as he watched his companions third attempt at damaging the boulder.

Spoiler

Wulfrin vs DA Boulder
ID: 221449  | BD: 3 + 2 + 2 = 7 | DMG: 7+4 = 11 to boulder
CD 10 no additional | LD 16 no additional

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 38/42 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18
Wulfrin | Level 21 | 

DA Boulder | HP: 53/75 | EVA: -2 (64-11)

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

Wulfrin's encouraging words were well, encouraging. She reeled back once more and her fist collided with the rock. She looked closely as the crack expanded but only by a little bit. 

Ciela was excited and hugged Wulfrin to celebrate. She decided to be cheeky and gently placed her hands on Wulfrin's cheeks and placed a soft and gentle kiss on his lips. After a moment she pulled away and gestured at the boulder. "Your turn."

Ciela had trumpets sounding in her head because she hit the boulder. It was only 1 DMG but it was a hit nonetheless. Before the system had registered this attack as a hit, she honestly thought that she was never going to actually hit this boulder. And she was grateful for Wulfrin being there because if he wasn't this would take ages. "Thank you for coming along once more, if you wouldn't have I'd probably be the same age as Master Yunxiang by the time the boulder would even begin to crack."

Spoiler

KnightessCiela vs DA Boulder
ID: 221464 | BD: 4 (+2 (-2 EVA from boulder)) | DMG: 1

Wulfrin | Level 21 | HP: 420/420 | EN: 60/60 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 66 | ACC: 2 | LD: 5 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3

DA Boulder | HP: 52/75 | EVA: -2 (53-1)

Edited by KnightessCiela

"Solid hit," Wulfrin said as his companion stepped away from the boulder. "Keep that up and we'll be done in no time!"

Wulfrin's celebration was cut short by the gentle kiss placed upon him by Ciela. She gestured for him to take his turn and with renewed confidence, he advanced on the boulder. His face was as red as his coat, but that same fire only increased his strength. Determined not to botch his current streak against the boulder, Wulfrin reeled back and slammed his fist into the rock. The sound of his fist hitting the stone echoed throughout the training grounds causing a small tremor. When he pulled his fist back, the crack began to spiderweb outward across the surface. Looking at the Health Bar of the object, it was clear they were well on their way to victory. Confident he stepped away allowing Ciela to take another wing at the boulder.

"Follow that up," Wulfrin challenged with a grin. "Last hit buys dinner."

Spoiler

Wulfrin vs DA Boulder
ID: 221482  | BD:10 (+2 DMG) | DMG: 9+4 = 13 to boulder
CD 4 no additional | LD 12 no additional

Wulfrin | Level 21 | HP: 420/420 | EN: 60/60 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 66 | ACC: 2 | LD: 5 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3

DA Boulder | HP: 39/75 | EVA: -2 (53-13)

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

Ciela scoffed and walked up to the boulder. "All right Boulder, take this!" She performed her same routine, she reeled back and her fist collided with the rock once more. Ciela watched as the crack in the boulder spread a little wider. 

As she returned to Wulfrin once more, she noticed his face was reddened. She decided she was going to tease him. She got up really close to his ear and whispered softly and very sultry, "If you want me to make you dinner, you just have to ask nicely and I'll do it." She smirked as she gestured for him to move forward. As Wulfrin moved forward she was sure that his face was almost redder than his coat. She smiled to herself.

She crossed her arms confidently. She thought to herself that they would be done in no time just like Wulfrin stated earlier. She stood back and watched as Wulfrin took his crack at the boulder.

Spoiler

ID: 221507 | BD: 8 | DMG: 1

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 36/42 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18
Wulfrin | Level 21 | HP: 420/420 | EN: 60/60 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 66 | ACC: 2 | LD: 5 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3

DA Boulder | HP: 38/75 | EVA: -2 (39-1)

Edited by KnightessCiela

His face was in fact redder than usual. Wulfrin quickly recentered himself and prepared to strike the boulder. With little hesitation he brought his fist to bare against his stone faced adversary.  Another resounding TWACK echoed throughout the training facility. The crack continued to expand across the boulder's surface. They only had about a third of its HP to go, so it shouldn't take much more. The boulder could definitely take two more punches from himself, but if Ciela could land a critical it might go down faster. Wulfrin stepped away from the boulder having reset his mentality to return his face to its natural state.

"After you," Wulfrin said stepping aside and gesturing for Ciela to step up to the rock. "We are very close to having this thing shatter. I have no complaints to you cooking dinner, but I'm also not going to force you to do so. There are plenty of nice places to eat at on Aincrad. Besides, as I said earlier, person to hit it last buys."

Spoiler

Wulfrin vs DA Boulder
ID: 221511 | BD: 6+2+2=10 | DMG: 11 Damage to Boulder

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 36/42 | DMG: 7 | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18

DA Boulder | HP: 27/75 | EVA: -2 (38-11)

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

"So it's probably gonna be on you then." Ciela smirked and walked back up to the boulder. She reeled back once more, and put all her force into this punch. It felt like it was even less effective than last time. This whole motion was becoming routine at this point. She waited a moment for the crack in the boulder to widen. Once it finally expanded, she started to step back toward Wulfrin.

"When you get the last hit, where are you gonna take me Mr. Knight?" She smirked as she got next to Wulfrin, and waited for him to walk up to the boulder and take his next shot.

"You haven't missed yet an attack yet have you? Lucky duck. I wish I could be consistent like that. I guess I at least have MIT going for me and I can't get hit as easily." She smiled at him. "I guess that's better than nothing. I figure now that I'm in Tier 2 I can start actually tanking things and maybe go on actual quests with you, like couples do."

As she realized what she stated, she blushed slightly. She figured she would let him determine what she meant, knowing if she would attempt to explain herself that she would probably struggle to talk.

Spoiler

ID: 221516 | BD: 5 (+2 (-2 EVA from Boulder))=7 | DMG: 1

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 35/42 (36-1) | DMG: 7 | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18

DA Boulder | HP: 26/75 | EVA: -2 (27-1)

Edited by KnightessCiela

Wulfrin cracked his knuckles as he stepped up to the boulder. With a smirk, he prepared to strike. He briefly saw a moment of him striking off target and instead concentrated on not following through with that motion. In a moment of clarity, a resounding THWACK, he struck true on the boulder. The crack had almost completely encompassed the boulder. It still needed quite a bit more damage for it to completely crumble, but the object would not be much longer for this world.

"I know a good steak house on Floor 28," Wulfrin said as he stepped aside for his companion. "In fact Freyd took me there after Nari, Morningstar, and himself carried my ass through a tier four dungeon back when I had just crested into tier two. The boulder is all yours. Make the hits count it's only got a few points left." He gently nudged his companion forward to take what could be one of her last swings at their rock hard foe.

Spoiler

Free Action: Concentration (gain AbsAcc) Cooldown (0/5)

Wulfrin vs DA Boulder
ID: 221520 | BD: 1 (AbsACC +1 BD/not crit fail) ->BD 2 +2 + 2 =6 hit | DMG: 11 to boulder

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 35/42 (36-1) | DMG: 7 | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18

DA Boulder | HP: 15/75 | EVA: -2 (26-11)

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

"That sounds delicious. I'd love to go there." She smiled at him. She thought about it for a moment, "I don't think I've had a virtual steak yet.. It's been so long since I've had it, I've almost forgotten what it tastes like." She began daydreaming about the steak. Her mouth salivated as she thought about it. After a moment she shook herself out of it so that she could focus on the task at hand. She walked up to the boulder and reeled back once more. As her fist collided once more with the boulder, she watched as the crack spread once more.

"It definitely has a few hits left, especially cause I do basically no damage." She looks down a moment and gestures for Wulfrin to take his next turn with the boulder. As she did, she continued to daydream about the dinner they planned to have after they were done here. "Man you really did a number on me with mentioning that steakhouse. I'm really craving a steak now." She waited and watched as Wulfrin took his turn.

Spoiler

Free Action:

ID: 222010 | BD: 6 | DMG: 1

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 34/42 (35-1) | DMG: 7 | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18

DA Boulder | HP: 14/75 | EVA: -2 (15-1)

Edited by KnightessCiela

With gusto Wulfrin sauntered up to the boulder. He reeled back and lammed his fist into their unmoving target. The resounding THWACK  echoed throughout the training grounds. The boulder itself was hanging by a literal sliver of HP. It was so low that if Wulfrin so much as breathed in its vicinity, it would crumble. Either way one of them were sure to crush the object on their next attempt. The boulder stood ready for Ciela to strike it.

"It was a wonderful meal," Wulfrin said stepping aside for his companion. "Freyd took myself and a few others to it after we cleared a dungeon I was woefully unprepared for."

Wulfrin watched with bated breath as his companion made their way to their rocky foe. "Honestly you'd enjoy it. The Steak dinner not the dungeon, but we could definitely go hunting for one if you wanted to on another day."

Spoiler

Free Action: none

Cooldown: Concentration (1/5)

Wulfrin vs DA Boulder
ID: 222022 | BD: 3+2+2 = 7 | DMG: 11 to boulder

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 34/42 (35-1) | DMG: 7 | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18

DA Boulder | HP: 3/75 | EVA: -2 (14-11)

Edited by Wulfrin