[PP - F02] These Hands are Rated E for Everyone | <<Breaking the Unbreakable>>

Posted (edited)

Ciela smiled, "You seem to get kind of nervous around me. Why is that?" She reeled back and let loose on the boulder one more time. The cracks widened and spider webbed. "This thing is done-zo on the next attack. You're up sweet cheeks." She says sweetly as she gently pinches his cheeks.

"By the way, I totally assumed you meant the dungeon not the steak house. Why would a steak house be enjoyable?" She attempted to stifle her laughter as she spoke sarcastically. "But seriously, looks like you're buying dinner tonight. Unless you miss, which even then you'd still buy dinner. Especially if we are going off of the damage I do versus the damage you do." She giggled and watched as he took his next shot at the boulder. She decided to take out her romance novel that she'd been reading recently as Wulfrin prepared his attack on the boulder.

Spoiler

Post Action: Basic Unarmed Attack VS DA Boulder
Free Action: none

KnightessCiela vs DA Boulder
ID: 222287 | BD: 5 (-2 EVA From Boulder)  | DMG: 1

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 33/42 (34-1) | DMG: 7 | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18
Wulfrin | Level 21 | HP: 420/420 | EN: 60/60 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 66 | ACC: 2 | LD: 5 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3

DA Boulder | HP: 2/75 | EVA: -2 (3-1)

Edited by KnightessCiela

Wulfrin stepped up to the boulder and simply placed a hand on it. There was no effort, no build up, just a simple pat against the boulder, like patting a small dog on the head. The boulder crumbled into a thousand pieces before each piece scattered into even more tiny fractal motes of light.

"That's that," Wulfrin said as he dusted his hands. "Shame. Looks like I'm buying dinner. Come on, it's a long trip."

As the duo celebrated their victory, the dojo's master approached them.

“You have harnessed your inner strength and learned to channel it outward, proving your worth."  Master Yunxiang said with a bow. "I am proud to call you my student.”

Wulfrin reciprocated the bow, and like that the master returned inside. Wulfrin lead the duo towards the exit of the monastery.

"What do you say," Wulfrin smiled to his companion. "Quick stroll around the city before we go?"

Spoiler

Post Action: Basic Unarmed Attack VS DA Boulder
Free Action: none

Cooldown: Concentration (1/5)

Wulfrin vs DA Boulder
ID: 222022 | BD: 3+2+2 = 7 | DMG: 11 to boulder

KnightessCiela | Level 12 | HP: 270/270 | EN: 33/42 (34-1) | DMG: 7 | MIT: 62 | BLGT: 8 | FL. THRN: 4 | KEEN: 1 | REC: 1 | THRNS: 18
Wulfrin | Level 21 | HP: 420/420 | EN: 60/60 | DMG: 17 | MIT: 66 | ACC: 2 | LD: 5 | BLD: 36 | REC: 3

DA Boulder | HP: 0/75 | EVA: -2 (2-11)

Edited by Wulfrin
Posted (edited)

Thread Closing

KnightessCiela Receives
565 EXP: {([4,040]/10 * 2 * 0.7) + 300 [quest]}
200 Col: (200 [1 Page/2])
11 Foraging EXP
1 Materials

• Unlock access to <<Martial Arts>> skill 
  • Unlock access to <<TECH-F>> collected sword art

Wulfrin Receives