[PP - F22] Rocky Training Montage Time | <<Training Your Friend>>

Posted (edited)

Ciela became flustered, "Y-You want to get married?" She stammered for a moment. "To me?" She began to play with her hair, a thing she usually did when she was nervous or excited. "I wouldn't be opposed. You said we'd have to wait thirty days before the house can be changed? Would we get married before that and wait for the ability to change it, or you make the changes and then we get married?" Her mind was flooded with questions and it showed in her talking. She suffered from a disease called word vomit. When she was nervous or excited she tended to talk way too much, giving away maybe more information than she honestly should some times.

As Ciela was clearing their plates, Wulfrin began to spoke. She turned off the water in the sink and gave him her attention, while still doing the dishes. As he said her name, she could tell something was up. She turned away from the sink and looked at him, making direct eye contact and making sure he had her full attention. Wulfrin took a sip of his tea, and began to stammer, "I - I love you." She was taken aback. She was not expecting that to come out of his mouth. It took a moment for her to realize that she had to say something and after a moment of silence, she simply walked up to him. "I love you too Wulfrin," she placed her hands on his cheeks and softly kissed his lips.

Edited by KnightessCiela

Thread Closing

KnightessCiela Receives
898 EXP: {([4,277]/10 * 2 * 0.7) + 300 [quest]}
200 Col: (200 [1 Page/2])
28 Foraging EXP
2 Materials

Unlocked Familiar Skill <<Protector>>

Wulfrin Receives
1,198 EXP: {([4,277]/10 * 3 * 0.7) + 300 [quest]}
200 Col: (200 [1 Page/2])
28 Fishing EXP