[PP-F1] Test of Steel (Koutei, Katharine, Archer)

After purchasing a Teleport Crystal and some Health Potions, I began to leave the shop. As I walked out of the shop, I wasn't paying attention and accidentally knocked into someone who was trying to enter the shop at the same time. We both fell to the ground and I ended up underneath the person.

"Oh, I'm so sorry, uh..." my vision regained focus. My eyes widened with astonishment as I realised who it was. "...Kat?!"

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Archer wandered through the shop stocking up on some health potions knowing at the rate her fighting was going she would probably need a lot of them, She purchased her goods at the counter when she hear a commotion just nearby. She stuck her up looking around spying Kat and Koutei "Oh hey guys what you doi--!" she started talking looking down and realising the too were on top of eachother "Eep oh my aah sorry i'll be.. outside yeah outside" she said quickly dashing outside the store away from the awkward situation. I'll just wait for them here she thought to herself putting the potions in her inventory.

Archer laughed "Don't worry I'm just messing with you guys, so where you guys gonna fight I can't wait to watch" Archer asked super excited at the prospect of seeing a friendly fight between the two at least she hoped it would be a friendly fight. Either way she was going to pick up as many strategies as she could from them. Archer decided it would be best if she trailed behind the two. She waited for them to lead the way grinning.

I caught her blade with my own, before jumping back and readying to attack. "I'll start strong." I thought to myself.

I charged my blade and yelled out "Vertical Strike!" I dashed up close to Kat and unleashed my sword skill. I swung my sword down on a diagonal then quickly adjusted my wrist and swung it back up on a diagonal for a second hit.

Battle dice: Attack

Crafting dice: Parry/Blocking

Loot dice: Dodging

Health: 15/15