[PP-F1] Test of Steel (Koutei, Katharine, Archer)

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another duel, huh? "Sure, not like I have anything better to do."

This time around would be in First Strike mode. HP doesn't matter so Kat being a higher level than me doesn't mean much. Still, there's that crazy speed to worry about... If I falter for even a second it will mean losing...

"Let's do this." I said with a look of confidence on my face.

After accepting the challenge, the timer began counting down. I spun my sword in my hand to get a feel for it.

"You sure you can handle me?" I called out in a sarcastic tone. I had a pretty good idea of how this was gonna end and it doesn't involve me winning.

Nevertheless, I prepared to try my hardest. I need to get stronger and fighting is the best way to do it.

The timer hit zero. I felt sweat dripping from my head as the duel started. Kat charged at me.

I tried to dodge to the side. I leaped to my left and her blade just missed me. I thought I was safe but she unexpectedly turned and continued her attack, slashing me with a clean hit. I got knocked to the ground by the force of the attack. The duel had ended just as I thought it would.

"Wow." I said as I sat there on the ground. "That was quick."