[PP-F11] Conflicting Hearts in the Hall of Countenance

Shulko's words would need a response, given the implications at the end. "I do not think he has spoken to me about anything of the sort." She stated. Upon saying this, however, a notification popped up, for she had received a message.

Spoiler

To: Krysta
Subject: Can I arrange a meet-up?

Hey, Jewel, I've recently reunited with a friend from my middle school days, and I was wondering if it would be possible for us to get together and hang out, and give you a chance to meet her. Her username is Koharu,and I hope you'll get along great. Would that be alright with you?

-Vigilon

Krysta blinked. Koharu grinned. "If that's him, he's got quite the timing." She remarked. Krysta would then begin preparing a quick response in the messenger. Shulko smirked, though his words would seem to display concern that contrasted his expression. "That look on Princess’s face, I don’t think she’s too happy about whatever’s going on. Let’s hope it isn’t something concerning or catastrophic." Were said words.

Krysta soon sent her response.

Spoiler

To: Vigilon
Subject: Can I arrange a meet-up?

We've just met, actually. She and I are now discussing...serious matters. We may need to discuss further matters soon afterwards. WITHOUT her involvement.

-Krysta

Upon pressing Send, she would look to Shulko and Koharu. "…He’s just notified me that he wished to speak to me about a friend from his middle school days, one whom I might need to be aware of and meet up with…and that said friend’s username is Koharu." She revealed. Koharu stood there in concerned silence, it seemed she was getting worried. Krysta continued. "I have notified him that we are speaking with one another at this moment, and that I will need to discuss important matters with him after the conversation’s over. Now then, back to our discussion."

Shulko took it as potentially bad news. "Yeeeeeah, you can tell this is gonna be productive." He remarked.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The debate met a bit of a slight pause, due to the impeccable timing of Vigilon's messaging. Yona chuckled when the message popped up in front of Krysta, but the mental image of seeing her with a sour expression on her face while the words "Krysta is typing" visible like subtitles on a video, that Yona was currently imagining would make her chuckle even further. As someone uninvolved in the matter, Yona could safely observe and take it as amusement, for she wasn't in any form of harm's way in this discussion at all.

Krysta would then explain the message situation. ...Yep, Krysta was mad. Poor Vigilon, he may be in for it later. "How much are you gonna bet that poor Vigi-boy's gonna be in for it later?" She asked the informant. "Good question, don't know enough about Krysta to safely make a bet though, I won't be hasty." The informant replied. Oh, this guy knew his way around, didn't he?

Posted (edited)

Krysta would ready herself for her next point in the debate. "If someone were to seek a place in another’s love life despite them being taken, it would be wrong to not take the other’s thoughts and feelings on the matter into consideration. As a strictly monogamous woman, I can assure you, that you shall find it to be difficult to convince me to let someone else into the relationship." She explained. Shulko saw an opening and decided to shoot for it. "You said difficult, but not impossible. So what you’re telling me is, there’s a chance." He pointed out.
      Krysta was unwavering in her statement. 
"It would be easier to put a horse through the eye of a needle, Shulko." She stated plainly. Shulko would also prove to be unwavering in where he stood. "There’s always room for miracles, Princess." He remarked. Koharu would proceed to give her own two col on the subject. "I mean, I’ve been waiting for the answer for a bit, so I know I’ve done my part. He probably took his time because he was thinking over his own part of the decision before asking you about yours." She added. Krysta's expression remained unchanged. "I am certain you know my answer, however." She reminded. Koharu had to say something to open her up, Krysta was closing herself off, whether she realized it or not. "Isn’t that part of why we debate? To share our differentiating points of view and understand each other better? You could see things in a whole new light that way." She pointed out.

Edited by Krysta

Yona continued to watch as the debate proceeded, now that the message situation was over with. Krysta declared herself as strictly monogamous, to which Yona raised an eyebrow because this may have suggested to her that Krysta did not fully understand the situation...or perhaps had a certain perspective on the situation. Shulko pointed out within her words that she said difficult, rather than impossible, but Krysta would then claim that it would be easier to put a horse through the eye of a needle...what kind of comparison was that? That's, like, literally the definition of impossible.

Shulko claimed that there was always room for miracles, and then Yona began to imagine a giant needle sticking out of the ground, one so big that a horse could walk through its eye effortlessly. Oh, such a level of BS would be perfect for this situation, she could already imagine the look on Krysta's face...

The debate continued, with Krysta responding to Koharu's latest point. "I will not deny that. However, I still believe polyamory is morally wrong. Love is not a web, nor is it a post that multiple strings are attached to. Lust, however, knows no standard, and is always seeking more." She claimed. Koharu and Shulko looked to each other, and with a nervous chuckle, Shulko would give his own two col to try and defend Koharu's stance. "Polygamy isn’t necessarily a black hole of Lust, Princess. You’re right that people within the relationship should consult with each other and consent before letting another one in, but the greatest liabilities to that system, from a possession standpoint, are those who are strictly monogamous, possessive individuals, and Yanderes." He remarked.

"Objection!"

"Yanderes are fictional tropes, Shulko." Krysta pointed out, nearly deadpanning as she did so. Desperate to defend the point he made, Shulko hastily made an attempt to turn the situation around, doing his best to appear clever as he did so. "Just ‘cause you’ve never seen one, doesn’t mean they don’t exist. You believe in God, but we can’t see him. Just because you can’t see him, doesn’t mean he doesn’t exist." He claimed. Krysta would not waste a second to assure that her point of common sense made it into every skull in the room, no matter how thick. "We do not see God because we cannot do so without perishing. 'Yanderes' are just as mortal as any other human being. There is a difference. That aside, those who are strictly monogamous are as such for a reason. If that isn’t respected, they were never truly loved in the first place." She stated, bringing the discussion back to the debate topic as she did so.

This was just getting better. Krysta was definitely holding herself exclusively and tightly, and from Yona's perspective, Shulko and Koharu were trying to help her see the light and question where she really stood. Whatever was holding her to this standard, it had to have been rooted somewhere within her past...after all, such things usually are tied to one's past and childhood experiences. She could have easily become strict because she grew up in a strict environment. Yona knew well of excessively standardized parental rule, for she was one of the ones who became a rebel instead of an enforcer.

Despite the smirk on her face, Yona facepalmed when Shulko brought up Yanderes as an attempt to reinforce his point, as the extent that the trope goes into would end up weakening Shulko's point instead. Krysta's Objection would prove effective as a result, and the two would have a quick exchange on the relevance and existence of tropes versus perceived beliefs and reality.

And Khavius? He hadn't seen any need to intervene or speak thus far, but he was keeping his eyes and ears open to see if he'd need to do something. The players involved were keeping it civil thus far...

Krysta watched as Koharu appeared to be in thought for a moment. After a fair pause, she would give her thoughts. "If we’re being honest, it doesn’t matter if it’s monogamy or polygamy, the risk of the love not being real is always the same. What it really depends on is the people involved in the relationship." She claimed. "Say there were two men in relationships, one is in a monogamous relationship, and the other is in a polygamous relationship. The man in the monogamous relationship wants his lover only, and only her. However, his want is not out of love, but of lustful desire. This is a common problem, sadly. The man with the polygamous relationship cares about all five of his lovers, and cherishes them equally. His lovers reciprocate this, are in good standing with each other, are willing to work together, and those in the relationship all live in happiness." She explained.

Krysta's expression spoke for her in response. It was not helping, however. Before Krysta could begin thinking of something to counter, Koharu's claim was quickly followed with an,

"Objection!"

The doors opened, but were done so normally as the one speaking called this out.

Spoiler

Alanin.jpg.4c1112555055df0ae4155ed5c3c90c6e.jpg

First, the three debating players looked to see the newcomer. It was Alanin, the player who Krysta had rejected quite a while ago.
           Alanin walked over and took position next to Krysta. Khavius took a deep breath through his nostrils, and gestured for Alanin to speak. 
"What you speak of is a dream; an ideology that, realistically, is difficult to achieve. You’ll have better luck with just one lover. Besides, if one had multiple lovers, how could they expect to keep all the lovers happy?" Alanin questioned.

Yona was kind of surprised that the debate was happening in such a way. Maybe Khavius was seeing their discussion as flowing well enough that he wouldn't need to intervene very much? Koharu provided two examples of theoretical relationships, one healthy, the other unhealthy. Perhaps her examples would have held more water if she had a healthy and unhealthy example for both relationship categories?

And with another Objection, another player entered the debate, taking Krysta's side and attempting to break down Koharu's example. Yona wasn't feeling very sure about this, where would it lead? Krysta didn't exactly look one hundred percent comfortable...based on the expression Krysta had, maybe she knew this guy? The fact that she didn't seem too comfortable around him made Yona suspicious of the guy as she observed the ongoing debate. "Just who does this guy think he is...?" Yona thought aloud, muttering the words under her breath.

Posted (edited)

Krysta blinked, uncertain of what to say or do. "...Leon...?" She muttered. Alanin looked to her and nodded. "Worry not, my lady. I understand your answer, and I will be helping you in this endeavor." He stated. Krysta was confused. He seemed to be willing to let Krysta make her choices, yet it was as though he still hadn't gotten over her just yet. Hopefully the debate could continue without getting too...awkward.

Shulko would give his response to the claim that Alanin made to Koharu. "I dunno what you’re talking about, man. If I can watch over my five younger sisters, I’m sure I can handle some grown adults…that I can equally depend on. One of many key factors to the relationship being happy is that it’s a two-way street. It’s not always up to one to keep the many happy, that’s gotta be reciprocated. Otherwise, you’re just being used." He pointed out. Koharu would point towards Shulko. "See? It’s possible. The two sides just need to keep each other happy, and they’ll stay happy." She added.
    Krysta shook her head. 
"I'm afraid that is easier said than done. Providing for someone, and assuring happiness for someone often takes resources, which are becoming more difficult to obtain within various nations. How can the man in the polygamous relationship keep his lovers happy if he spreads himself too thin for their sake, or even fails to provide for them entirely?" She questioned.
         Koharu smiled as she crossed her arms. 
"Economics are tricky, and currently run by a bunch of fat old boars who wanna keep eating everything and stop whoever works hard to get their earned fair share. Therefore, it’s probably best we assume the economic conditions for our examples to be optimized, for the sake of our discussion." She noted.

Edited by Krysta

Yona watched the debate continue. Shulko made the point of relationships being a two-way street, which was undeniably true. Krysta would claim that resources would prove to be a factor, which, unfortunately, was also true. Koharu would make a remark that could easily be considered political, for, regardless of where one stood, there were many who could agree that greedy swine were running the show. "Louder for the people in the back!" Yona called out.

Wealth was a form of power and influence, which not many believed, yet it was true. Sure, Yona wanted to return to a wealthy status by racking up the col here in Aincrad, but that wouldn't mean she'd give unfair treatment to others...unless they deserved it. Any swine of the business world, those were the real targets for crushing competition, other competitions should be friendly rivalries that encourage each other to develop and grow. If Yona ever managed to get her hands on her father's company(not that it was likely, she didn't even want it), she would see herself as the one who lets the sprouting organizations thrive, while taking on the towering boars that dared to see everyone and everything as mere resources...ah, but that is merely a power fantasy she knew she wasn't fit to live. She was better off just doing her own thing...maybe, that would be Kai's task instead.

Upon Koharu's words, a familiar voice called out. Krysta looked in the direction of the voice to spot Yona. "Yona? What are you doing here?" Krysta thought. Khavius was facepalming, and with a deep sigh, he'd address the debating players. "Carry on." He spoke.

Alanin would continue the conversation. "Most who seek polyamory are under delusions of their own making; they seek only what they crave and will not stop until someone pulls them out and back into reality. You can trust me on this one, I’ve learned that the hard way, despite being monogamous myself." He stated.

"Hold it!"

"Yeah, didn't Krysta reject you?" Shulko pointed out with a smirk. Alanin blinked, and his eyes were widened, too. "That...that was between her and I, how and why could you possibly know about that?" He questioned. Shulko chuckled. "A whole quarter of Aincrad knows. Knight in shining armor type gets rejected by a princess type? Stereotype-breaking news like that tends to get around, you know." He remarked.
                           Koharu shook her head.
"Aww, that’s sad, to know that your reason for standing against ideologies is because yours got broken."

Alanin nearly flinched, and his arm landed on the surface of his stand as he looked down towards it, feeling a tinge of humiliation that swiftly began to grow. Krysta shook her head. "How petty of you to mock his pain."
                Koharu blinked, out of genuine innocence. "I didn't think I was mocking his pain." She noted. "And for the record, standing against an ideology or belief simply because you you didn't get what you wanted would be awfully petty." She pointed out.

Yona waved and winked when Krysta made eye contact with her. She didn't care that she'd drawn the attention of others as well, she was just having a good time watching this go down. Khavius would ask the debating players to continue, and the redheaded newcomer would speak. He claimed that those who seek polygamy and polyamory are under delusions of their own making. Yona already disagreed. Shulko made a remark that jabbed at the player for his personal experience, which was actually true, as he turned out to be Alanin, the Knight rejected by a princess. Now it all made sense. No wonder Krysta didn't feel very comfortable, she was right beside the guy she rejected!

Koharu made a rather valid point, even though Krysta incorrectly assumed that it was petty mockery, in which Koharu would correct the miscommunication and then point out that Alanin's behavior in this moment was awfully petty. Honestly, she had a point there, too...but what would Alanin have to gain from supporting a monogamous relationship between Krysta and Vigilon? Some things might be more confusing than they seemed...

Posted (edited)

Shulko would proceed to put the conversation back on track, before the topic of pettiness could derail it. "We've all got desires pal, and we gotta grow to accept realities, that much is true. But a guy can dream, and it doesn’t hurt him to go for it, assuming no one else gets hurt in the process. What does he have to lose?" He asked.
                           Alanin pulled himself back up, ready to answer. 
"Himself, of course. He’ll go through his life seeking his dream, even if it kills him. He might think he isn’t being hurt, but his tendencies are likely to be self-destructive at that point, especially if his dreams are within the polygamous aspect of relationships." He stated. He waved his finger, then pointed to Shulko. "If I remember correctly, I once saw you before...Shulko, correct? I saw you walk into a tailor shop, and walk out with no more than five body pillows. You didn't even stuff them in your inventory, like you didn't even understand the weight of that decision." He took a deep breath before continuing. "You claim that we all need to grow to accept realities, yes? Well that's rather funny, coming from someone who buys body pillows. Forgive me, but this is all making you sound like a hypocrite." He remarked.

*Take That!*

Shulko swung his arm, slamming his fist against the wall. "SHOVE OFF, LEAVE THE GIRLS OUT OF THIS!"
   An awkward pause of three seconds passed. "That...cut surprisingly deep." Shulko noted. Alanin nodded. "Here we have a prime example of my point. You love them dearly, don't you? Are you able to even accept that your 'waifus' aren't even real?" He asked, wondering what Shulko's answer would be.

"Hold it!"

"Hey, no Waifu bashing here!" Koharu shot back. Perhaps Alanin really was cutting in too deep, maybe even reading into it the wrong way.

Krysta cleared her throat as she nudged at Alanin's arm with her elbow, then shook her head when she had his attention. He needed to know that he'd let them get to him, resulting in his choice of aggressive tactics for the debate in this moment.

Edited by Krysta

Things were getting heated in the wrong way again. Shulko would continue the conversation, but Alanin decided to strike the wrong nerve with his counterpoint. Shulko's response caught Khavius's attention, in what probably wasn't a good way, judging by the man's expression. When Alanin spoke again, both Krysta and Koharu did what they could to try and diffuse the situation. Khavius kept his eyes on Alanin for the time being, watching to see what he would do next, what he would say next. While the others were doing their best to moderate themselves and each other, it wasn't necessary, for that was Khavius's role in the situation. He decided for the time being that he should be thankful that the four were doing their best to try and keep the conversation civil.

Yona wasn't sure what to think or do in this situation. Should she help somehow? If Shulko and Alanin were allowed to jump in and help the sides they supported, why couldn't Yona do the same?

Krysta had a question to ask, and with the diffusion of Alanin's poking and jabbing dealt with, she would look to Shulko. "Shulko, is any of this true? Do you actually have five...erm, 'waifus"?" She asked awkwardly. Shulko placed one hand on his side, and the other would scratch his head. "I’ve uh, got a bit of a list, actually…and maybe a small collection of body pillows." He admitted. Krysta blinked. It was more than she expected, and she was hoping the answer to the question was false. "With all due respect, Shulko, that sounds rather...promiscuous..." Krysta remarked.

"Well, that’s your opinion, then…" Koharu noted. "Say, you got any husbandos, Krysta?" She asked. "No." Krysta answered. Koharu tilted her head, then put her hands together as she cheerfully made an offer. "We will have much to discuss when we get out of this game, but I can recall a few things if you’d like to talk at my place after this debate." Krysta deadpanned. "Pass."

Alanin was resting half of his face within his palm. "Perhaps we are more divided than we first believed. Just look at where this has gone." He pointed out. Shulko put both of his hands on the back of his head as he leaned to his side in a stretch. "We’re getting a bit derailed here, so let’s get back on track." He pulled out a mug of coffee from his inventory. "So far we’ve mainly discussed the ideologies of monogamy and polygamy, along with some slips of other aspects." He added.

Krysta asked if Alanin's claims of Shulko having body pillows were true, and if he actually had five waifus. Shulko would give an honest answer, revealing that he had a whole list of waifus and a small collection of body pillows. "Damn," Yona thought aloud. "This guy's got some serious courage..." She began to wonder if Shulko's taste in waifus was based. The guy gave a multitude of vibes, so it was difficult to tell what the answer would likely be. Krysta remarked that this sounded promiscuous, but fiction was fiction, it wouldn't be relevant in real life, it just tells how many fictional girls touched his feels. Koharu asked Krysta and if she had any husbandos, but Krysta immediately said no. Yona sighed. That was kind of expected of Krysta at this point. Koharu then invited Krysta to her place for when the debate was over, but Krysta rejected that too.

Yona had known what it was like for fictional characters to touch her feels, and now she began to wonder if any had touched Krysta's feels at all.
      Part of her wanted so desperately to dig into this and see if she can't get Krysta to realize that maaaaaaybe she just might have someone in the fictional multiverse who touched her feelies.

Koharu seemed to be in thought. Khavius looked at the situation. "Tell us, any of you, is there anything else relevant to this topic that you're willing to cover?" He asked the four players. Koharu smiled, nodded, then looked to Krysta. "Krysta...you said you live by virtue, right? And the fact that you seem to have a certain belief… Maybe it’s time to pull out some…particular examples." She considered. Krysta was uncertain of what kind of examples she was talking about, and she was getting concerned that she might not want to know. Shulko looked to Koharu with a smirk. "You going where I think you're going?" He asked. Koharu nodded. "Yep." Shulko's smirk became a full half-grin. "Do it."
                     Krysta was now starting to sweat a few droplets, she was now genuinely worried what Koharu might have in store. "I certainly hope they do not bring up my beliefs in such a manner..." She thought.

Koharu stood firm, a smirk on her face, then she stated her next opening point. "Polygamy has been present within the Bible. Certain well-known figures were into Polygamy." She claimed. Krysta's expression changed. It was as she'd feared, but she would not respond in fear, but in a counterpoint.

"Objection!"

She slammed both her hands onto the surface of her stand. "Solomon would not do your side of this discussion any favors. He fell into the pits of idolatry after simping over certain women." She countered. Shulko nodded his head. "We know that. However, I gotta ask, what about David? I’m pretty sure he had more than one, and he was said to be a man after God’s own heart." He pointed out.
               Krysta shook her head. 
"The incident with Bathsheba was adultery, it was evil in the sight of the Lord." She counter pointed.
      Shulko let out half of a chuckle. 
"I meant besides Bathsheba, Princess, sorry I forgot to mention that. Besides, Saul's wives were also in David's care, weren't they?" He took a sip of his coffee. "Like, I'm no expert on the history of far off lands, but I thought that was worth mentioning."
                Koharu nodded. "And despite all that, did David fall the same way that Solomon did?" She asked. Krysta knew the answer to this. "No, he did not. In fact, David repented for what he had done. While he was still punished by the loss of a child, and a curse of violence upon his family, there was repentance and reconciliation." She recalled. Shulko took another sip of his coffee. "And he still kept all the ladies." He remarked.
                 Krysta's grip on her stand tightened. 
"He was still punished, was he not? And how do we know for certain that he kept them? Is he your only example in your efforts to make your point relevant?" Her eyes narrowed slightly, and she was determined to defend against these claims.

Shulko had a smirk on his face, but it did not reach his eyes. Koharu noticed this, and decided to give the next example. "Gideon. It was said that he had many wives." She recalled. Krysta kept her position. "His family was rife with conflict. One of his sons would wipe out nearly the whole family, so many siblings, horrendously murdered. Could you imagine losing your own child? No, imagine losing nearly every last one of them, and it was one of your own who had killed them all? How could that not be divine punishment?" She questioned, as her fist fell upon the stand. Shulko was starting to sweat, he could see the position Krysta was taking and he was wondering if he'd struck the wrong nerve. With another sip of his coffee, draining the mug, he'd hope to get this cleared and out of the way quickly before damage is done. "B-before we speak, is there anything else you'd like to add, Princess?" He asked, whilst trying to avoid letting those two cracks in his voice be noticed.

Khavius had his palm to his forehead and his face down on his stand. "At this rate, Taft should be paying me to put up with this shit..." He grumbled. Not that they'd pay him enough if they did. It started going downhill in terms of seriousness when Shulko came in yelling "Objection!" like it was an Objection.lol video on Youtube... But even when the topics were serious, the air certainly wasn't, not that the tension and heat of the debate changed, only a few additional words thrown around...maybe it was serious after all, it was just that the thrown words began throwing him off...after all, this happened a third of the debates he'd moderated. Would the Hall of Countenance forever be a place for serious situations cursed with a memefied air? At this rate, not only did he not know, he couldn't care less.

Yona watched as Shulko and Koharu brought up the topic of Krysta's Christianic beliefs...ah, now all the mysteries about this girl were coming clear. She probably thought that she was in the right due to her beliefs alone...but if your beliefs are your only drives, are you really living? Maybe it was something that Krysta needed to learn. She needed to loosen up...but hey, there's always growing pains, change isn't easy. One can have certain beliefs and still understand that life should be worth living.

Clearly, the points Shulko and Koharu were making, regardless of whether or not they were true or relevant, seemed to strike Krysta at a very deep nerve. "This could be really good, or really bad." Yona observed.

Krysta's free hand clenched at her stand. "Oh...I have words."
                Now Koharu was looking worried. "This is going to end well, right...?"

Krysta stood up straight. She had every intention to set the record straight. "From what I know, there are some Bibles out there with study notes by a theologian named John MacArthur. What he noted on Gideon was that he had fallen severely into the sin of polygamy, that although it was tolerated back in that time, it was an iniquity that was against God’s given blueprint for marriage, which was the phrase 'two become one'. Two become one comes from how two kindred spirits become whole and complete with one another, and it is a fruitful and complete wholeness when a child is produced, thus making literal the phrase 'two become one flesh'. Think a cluster of grapes, two sides of a coin, God being three in one. Monogamy was God’s intention for marriage, and therefore polygamy is an immorality."

*Take That!*

Shulko and Koharu stepped back as Krysta's voice was raised when she made the final statement of her claims. Shulko blinked. "Damn, that's...that's quite a claim." He remarked. Koharu wasn't willing to admit defeat yet, however. "But there are some things to point out. That is the belief of one man. One man alone can potentially have errors in his reasoning, so you can’t just go off his notes by themselves to make a point out of someone. Also, the examples you gave where there are multiple, as one. A cluster of grapes? That sure won’t help your case. How many grapes are there in a cluster? More than two, as far as I know." She noted.

"Objection!"

"The rest of the cluster could be children. That example may be referencing a fruitful family, as the children cause 'two become one' to be literal." Alanin counterpointed. Koharu did not appear to be phased. "And the three in one?" She questioned. Alanin shook his head. "That would be the Trinity. In Christianity, The Trinity is made up of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit." He pointed out. Koharu then appeared to be in thought. "…Then again, the Trinity is said to literally be one, so I’m not sure if it counts in this case." She thought aloud. "Out of points to make, Koharu?" Alanin asked. Koharu smiled. "John is still one man. You have yet to prove me wrong on that remark." She pointed out.
                 Krysta raised her hand to speak. 
"Who’s to say there weren’t others who studied the Bible and were in agreement with his notes before they became public?" She asked. Koharu wasn't able to come up with anything this time. Shulko put away his coffee mug and pulled out an energy drink. "Alright, fair enough, but in the end this is all mostly speculation. Translation’s a bitch, anyway." He remarked. Alanin nearly scoffed. "Do you really need more to understand?" He asked.

Krysta needed to experience growing pains, Others who may be listening needed to know that not every free aspect of life was "evil", and now Koharu and Shulko were cornered. Yona took a deep breath. It was time to act.

"Hold it!"

Yona leaped from her seating, and onto the proper position of a stand beside the one Shulko and Koharu were in. "Weren’t expecting me to show up, were you? Well too bad, I’m here." She remarked.
           Khavius took a deep breath. "Always wanting to add on, always wanting to make sure the side they support wins...this happens every time..." He muttered under his breath, recalling the other times when players were among the spectators of a debate, when a few of them would have the guts to join in to defend the side they decided to support. "I'll allow it..." He said to the debating players, essentially letting Yona have a turn to make a statement. "It’s possible that the grapes the redhead mentioned could represent a full family, but damn, that would be a lot of kids for one woman to give birth to, if you really think about it. That’s like, at least two large families worth in a bunch of grapes representing people! Grapes are a good example of a family being one, don’t get me wrong, it’s just- how do you even get that many kids from one mother?" She pointed out.

"Objection!"

Ah, yes, an Objection from Krysta. That should have been expected. "There was a couple who had about nineteen children." She pointed out. Yona smirked. "Grapes grow in clusters of fifteen to three hundred. My point stands." She remarked. "What about other bunches, such as bananas?" Krysta asked. Yona laughed. Oh, that was the wrong fruit to pick... "Twelve to three hundred." She said between laughs. Krysta wasn't willing to give up, not that it was helping her case. "Blast… Perhaps Grapefruits?" She asked. Yona settled down before giving her response. "Eh, no solid number’s been determined, but their size and shape isn’t exactly optimal for hundreds per bunch…but even getting close to one hundred is still a nigh impossible task in terms of family count of two plus one woman’s childbirth count." She explained.