[PP-F1 City] << Earning a living >>

"Crap! Looks like my health bar almost hit the 0... he said to himself. I have to kill him fast!" He thought while he charged and with one last hit he kills the wolf who brakes in thousands of pieces that fly in the air... That was close he said to himself. Oliver! I killed the wolves ! he yelled.

[R-Wolf] - 0/2 (Dead)

[L-Wolf] - 0/2 (Dead)

[Kosan] - 1/9

Watching the wolf demolish into hexagons, the NPC smiled at Kosan and clapped. "Amazing work there buddy." He commented, now Kosan was done with his quest. A pop up appeared on Kosan's screen. "Congratulations Kosan, you have officially became a blacksmith." Oliver congratulated him.

[OOC- Make sure you send the link to a GM and they must check it and approve for it to be official.]

[OOC]

COMPLETE!

Reward:

[8] iron ore

[2] wolf pelts

For future, when collecting mats from monsters you determine if they dropped anything based on the Loot Die on the post that kills them! :)

As per:

Every Mob that is defeated has the possibility of dropping crafting material for one or multiple crafting professions.

The material must make sense that it could be gathered form that enemy type.

The material must make sense that it could be used for crafting in the desired way with the desired profession.

On the post that a Mob is defeated the Loot Die's roll will determine if there is a drop.

A successful roll (11-18) will result in 1 Material of the desired type.

A critical roll (19-20) will result in 2 Material of the desired type.

I'll let Ruri's treasure roll stand for end of quest bonus, but can't give you both! So your total loot is what I listed above.