[PP-F3] Mat hunting!(Kosan)

Floor three, one she hadn't been to much since she spent majority of her time on the frigid floor 4. Something about the cold was captivating and made her want to just lie there on the snow forever. Something like that. She walks through the town glancing at the many shops trying to figure out what to do on a day like this. Grinding was always an option, but she wasn't in the mood. She could meet up with Lisanna or Kiluia, but she didn't wanna bother them with their reunion and all. Sighing, she sits on a bench in town to try and figure something out for her to do.

As i pass trough the town of the third floor i see someone on a bench watching over the city .. In the distance i yell Heey ! Who are you ?. "I think i know who that is .." i say to myself while i come closer and closer to the bench . As i get closer i recognize the face .. It's Miki ! Full of happiness i run towards her while saying MIkiiiiiiiiiiiii ! How have you been?.

"Maybe I co-!" Her thoughts were cut off as she hears a familiar voice to her side. She jumps off the bench startled and reaches for her sword instinctively, but slowly lowers her hand as she recognizes the face of the player. "Kosan?! Pretty good, how about you?" she asks him enthusiastically. She hadn't seen him since that at the inn. "What brings you out here?" she inquires, hoping maybe she could tag along with him. She had nothing else to do after all.

"Mat hunting could be fun..." she thinks to herself. "I was hoping to find something to do, but I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do." She admits to him, still unsure of what she was going to do. Her eyes widen as an idea pops into her head and she grins slightly as she asks curiously, "You think I could help you out?" She wasn't sure if he would accept or not, but she was hoping he would accept.

"Wonder what he was fighting to almost die..." Her thoughts trail off as she begins to wonder anD she loses herself in a daze. Quickly shaking her head back and forth she snaps out of the daze and flashes a small smile to Kosan. "Thanks, let's get going!" she chirps excitedly, anxious to begun the journey for mats. She figured they could take on a dungeon or something and hopefully find a treasure chest.

"Sure!"she chirps excitedly. She starts off towards the town gate so they could get started on their adventure. She hesitates for a moment at the edge of town and closes her eyes and takes a deep breath, slowly exhaling soon after. She opens her eyes with a determined glare and steps outside the gate, leaving the safe zone, leaving another safety behind, leaving the security of the area and entering into a place we're everything was out to kill her. Her hand shook nervously and she quickly grasped the hem of her shirt to steady her hands hoping Kosan could notice.

She shakes her head quickly and turns to offer a light smile. "It's nothing, don't worry about me." she says, her voice shaky but her hands had stopped trembling. "I'm just a little nervous." she reveals quietly as she turns arundel and continues walking down the path. She hoped it would lead to a bountiful hoard of treasure chests piled to the sky, overflowing with mats creating a large mat waterfall that seemed to go on forever, never ending. She shakes herself our of the fantasy and blushes a light red shade.

Okay then. Kosan said as she turned. I'm sure something happened but i am gonna play the game as it is now he says to himself. As we continue our path we see a group of 2 wolves up the hill ! They might have some mats on them. Should we attack them ? Kosan asked miki with a fighting spirit in his voice ready to fight the wolves.

"Wolves?" she turns to where he had pointed and frowned as she sees the wolves on the hill and where there was one, there was many. "Wolves are pack hunters. We could get overwhelmed if we're not careful." she says in a serious tone. She figured they could take something as easy as wolves, but of they were attacked by a large group it could be trouble. "If you want to attack them, I'll help. It's up to you. There should be a dungeon around here somewhere though..." she grips the hilt of her sword, ready to attack if she needed to.

Okay .. Let's continue then said Kosan on a lower tone. We can kill those later on he said to miki who seemed to not like the Idea of fighting Wolves that much as Kosan liked it. As they continue an enterance to a dungeon appears. Outside it was a sign : WARNING! This is a 2 players Dungeon! Do NOT go in parties under 2 players ! You can go alone only on your own risk !..

She let go of the sword and drops her hand by her side again, following the path until they were met with a large opening on a mountain side. "I guess this is it... looks cozy." she jokes as she enters the cave after reading the sign. She didn't know what to expect on the dungeon, but it couldn't be too hard. She figured there'd be skeletons, spiders, maybe dragons even. She slowly followed the winding path deeper and deeper into the cave.

She was right about there being skeletons in this cave. She quickly glances around for a way to bypass the bony figures, but seeing no alternative she grabbed her sword and charged the duo.

She grins as the blade of her sword hits and shatters the bones of the Skeleton. It died instantl, shattering into hundreds of hexagons and disappearing from the dungeon. The other skeleton jumped as it watched it's partner die and threw a bone boomerang at Miki. She dodges and runs back to Kosan yelling, "Switch!"

Miki 21/21

Kosan 13/13

Skelly 0/7 (dead...)

Skelly 7/7

She watches as Kosan attempts to attack the Skeleton, but misses it just barely. She jumped past him as he steps back and attempts to stroke the Skeleton while it was distracted by Kosan attack.

The blade hit it's mark and cut through the skeletons bones, snapping a few in the process. The light, but durable, sword she had was doing great against the foes she had faced so far and she was wanting to test just how far it could take her. She kept her sword out as she continued through the cave system in search of a chest.

Miki 21/21

Kosan 13/13

Skelly 0/7 (dead...)

Skelly -1/7 (dead...)