[PP-F3] Mat hunting!(Kosan)

"Ugh, their spawning pretty frequently down here." she says angrily as she dashes towards the inner spider in the formation they had created.

She steps on one of the legs of the spiders and stabs the spider in its head. She twisted the blade slightly as she shoves it in deeper before cutting through the head and jumping back. The spider died immediately following the blade exiting it's head.

Miki- 21/21

Kosan- 13/13

L -Spidey - 7/7

M- Spidey - 0/9 (dead)

R - Spidey - 7/7

Her swordglowing a dark purple color, she leapt at what was left of the spiders that were attempting to dodge.

A small giggle escaped her lips as she dragged her sword through one leg of the spider, through its bidy, and out through another leg, splitting it in half and killing it instantly. "Take the last one!" she called over as she steps out of the way making sure to keep her sword ready if he misses again.

Miki - 21/21

Kosan- 15/15

L-spider - dead

M-spider - dead

R-spired - 7/7

As i hear that i charge at the spider and hit it with a shot . Almost down ! i said to Miki letting her to kill the last spider that i barely killed it myself. If she misses, i will get it i said to myself while jumping back and putting my sword in some kind of defensive stance.

Miki - 21/21

Kosan - 15/15

L- spider - dead

M- spider - dead

R- spider - 2/7