[PP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakable

As I was on floor 2, I recently took on a quest to gain the «Martial Art» extra skill, as I had trained in hand to hand combat from my family, as I was willing to undergo training again for it. As I walked around I noticed a few people chatting about the boulder, I listened on them and heard them say the boulders location I chuckle inside and then head towards the gate. "Wonderous, this will be fantasticly easy for me then." I thought as I wandered towards the path they described.

I sighed and let my white cape flow behind me as my stark white boots clashed against the gravel path from under me. Apparently there had been a massive rock block the entrance to something. I wasn't really sure about it but the topic not stuck out to me as I was interested in it. If someone could just plow through it with their sword then there must be some sort of catch, and a reward for any matter. The only reason I doubt out this quest was to become stronger two I could protect not only the people I cherished but the players I haven't met yet that would soon be in need of my assistance.

As I then step back, I looked at the boulders bearing, I then went into the Ma Bu (馬步) stance and looked composed now. My stance, my feet a shoulder-width apart, they were parallel, straight forward, and my knees were bent at 90 degrees. My chest or torso sinking down as I followed a plum line and the sacrum curves forward and in a or arches. My weight equal (50-50) in each foot, as I was in a very stable stance. As I then looked at the rock and then punched it, with now luck, as I get out of the stance and I turn around i see a young woman coming my way.

I stood there and watched her get close to me, my usual attire consisting of a eye patch on my right eye. No shirt, with many chains and necklaces, my pair of leather armlets that stopped under his shoulder that house many straps and buckles, the pair of black pants that has a unique leather belt and many more chains. And my pair of black leather boots, that have many straps and skull buckles. As I then turned at looked around for away to get past this obstical.

As I step to the side and ignore her, I looked around the area that was nothing but hills and valleys, as I then began to walk around. I sigh and then turn back towards the boulder as I see the woman start to attack it, I shake my head as I then walk back to it and I jump on top of it and then I get a better view of the area.

"Must be a NPC that teaches this skill to us, how else am I going to knock this thing down?" I mumble to myself as I then turn around and look up at the sky. "Getting towards noon time, wait whats that?" I mumble to myself once again and I see a cliff line and what looked like smoke coming from on top of it. "There thats my goal, well best i get going." I thought as I then leaped from on top of the boulder and then began to follow the cliffline and hoped I would find a pathway.

I watched the player leave the area and allow me to take a look that this dumb thing blocking my way. Now let's see wha a sword does... I pulled out my sword and swung it as hard as I could at the boulder in the way of the path, nothing happened at all. Interesting, we'll I guess I can't do anything right now... I said out loud and noticed that the man from before disappeared towards some smoke, I followed silently.

As i heard a clanking sound then a female voise in the distance, I sigh as she too had no luck, as then silence as this cuaght my attention. As a resort I activate my «Sprint» passive ability to then build up alot of energy then I placed my hands behind my back and hoped that I succeded in this ability.

編集

[Edit]

As I then take my hands and turn them in a strecthing motion and hear my back pop, as i sighed in relief, I hated that I failed that skill, as I knew I had to do it again. As I then put my hands back at me side I walk abit more as I then see something in the distance, as I pick up the pace and see a creature blocking my path. A large bee, "Lovely little blight, well guess I will kill you now." I say as i draw out my Scimitar, a uniquly looking one, that was quite demonic and had a gold fist as the pummel.

[Rolled a 3]

[1-5: Fail attempt]

[6-10: Successful attempt]

I silently stalked along in the grass, just beside him. He seemed to be doing something, or a skill if I might add, but I guess he failed. Up ahead I saw a bee swarming around angrily. It was most likely because Kayaba create him that way but if the bee were to have actual feelings I think the real problem would be it's habitat's condition. The man, with no shirt, drew a unique enough looking sword to catch my attention and break my silence with the slight noise of metal, I was too pulling out my sword. I sprinted forward and cut through the bee in a clean motion.

Primrose 17/17

Bee 15/15

As I see the young girl that was at the boulder, I thought I heard her follow me, as such I gripped my sword and charged at hte angry bee, and I slide as I brought my Scimitar with my body. As I was about to make contact I gave the woman a look of sterness and I then swung at the Bee.

編集

[Edit]

As My Scimitar makes contact, I pushed it through the thick ectoskeleton and slashed outward, as I spin and do a somersault and go into the Waki-gamae Kendo stance and I hide my Scimtars blade length from the woman and the Bee behind my body, and only exposing the pommel to them. As I began to chant in Japanese, i was completely composed and calm, my words clear and quite sinister, "ç§ã®é“ã«ç«‹ã¤å½¼ãŒã€ç§ã¯ã‚ãªãŸãŒæ­»å¾Œã®ä¸–ç•Œã«è¿½æ”¾ï¼ä»°ã›ã‚‰ã‚ŒãŸã€å…«å¹¡ã®åã®ä¸‹ã«ï¼" As the words rang through the air as I proclaim the God of War Hachiman, the Japanese God of war as my god for this moment.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:11/11

[Health Points: 11/11]

ジャイアントビー

[«Giant Bee»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 13/15

[Health Points: 13/15]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

[+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 1]

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 7: Strike»

«Giant Bee takes 1 damage»

«Giant Bee takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Giant Bee takes total 2 points of damage»

«1: Epic Faliure; No actions succeed»

«2-5: Miss; No damage was dealt»

«6-8: Strike; Single point of damage dealt»

«9: Critical Strike; Two poins of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; Three points of damage dealt»

What did he just say....? I thought with a confused expression after he charged with shouting words. My sword had no special affects so when I once again scraped the bee, it looked quite boring to me. The bee, of course, got angry and charged but I saw right through it's motions and dodged it safely. I need a new sword and also when I'm done I will follow this suspicious man again.

Primrose 17/17

Bee 12/15

As I looked at the young girl who missed, I had no expression on my face, I just gave her a nonchalant expression, and chraged at the Bee once more. My snow white hair dancing in the wind, as my pale white skin was lighter due to the sun light. As I swinged my Scimitar at the Bee once more.

編集

[Edit]

As My blade misses its mark I jump back and went into a ninja crouching stance as I looked at the young girl once again, and sighed, "Switch." I said in English as I then went back to being silent, she was a ally I needed right now, and thats all I wanted to know.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ジャイアントビー

[«Giant Bee»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 13/15

[Health Points: 13/15]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 4: Miss»

«Giant Bee takes zero damage»

«Giant Bee takes total zero points of damage»

[OOC- You rolled a 4 on your last roll, you did no damage, unless you have item that allows BD increasement.]

[OOC- Side Note, Shi's voice sounds like Raidens from Metal Gear, in fact its a exact match, not saying he is Raiden, just saying he mimics it perfectly.]

Switch, were aren't... I had no time to question his actions, for now I was a mere ally to him. The bee had by now taken action in my direction. I pierced my sword through the center of it and blocked the next attack. So far it was going considerably well, I didn't have any special weaponry after all. I also presumed he didn't either,

Primrose 17/17

Bee 12/15

As I see her land a hit, I saw an opportunity to attack as I then fling my sword in the air and I catch it backwards. I then charged at the Bee and slide under it and hoped up behind it. As I then swung my Scimitar at it in a circular motion.

編集

[Edit]

My blade slicing into the ectoskeleton of the Bee, I gave a sinister chuckle as I ripped through it and leaped over it after cleaving into its flesh. As then I went back to my composed self, and gave off no readings at all. Keeping my actions a mystery now, as I was completely composed and calm.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ジャイアントビー

[«Giant Bee»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 10/15

[Health Points: 10/15]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 8: Stirke»

«Giant Bee takes 1 damage»

«Giant Bee takes total 2 points of damage»

[OOC- Im using 11 Hp as saying that I am still level 4 when I posted this, when we kill the Bee I will have gained 2 levels.]

This man was proving to be quite the character, leading me to want to investigate his actions even more when this was over. His sword cleaved into the bee, landing a hit, and then went back. Instantly, I thought of a proper attack plan for right now. It was a habit now to find a way out of things in battle. You roll under it and attack from behind while I make a head on collision attack, forcing it's attention towards me. I stated, not really giving him an option to deny it.

Primrose 17/17

Bee 10/15

As I take in her words, but focused on the Bee, I rushed at it again, doing as she asked, but I did my own thing as well. Zig zagging my way, making the Bee follow me, and making it confused, I slide under it and jumped up half-way and brought my swordd blade with me.

編集

[Edit]

As i cleaved into the ectoskeleton, I slashed several times in the air as I was spinning and doing quite flashy show, and landing with great zest. I looked at the Bee and dashed backwards and I saw the woman charging in for the attack. "As soon as were done I'm slipping away and gettin the heck out of here, she maybe skilled with a sword, but I liked to get this done quite fast." I thought to myself.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ジャイアントビー

[«Giant Bee»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 6/15

[Health Points: 6/15]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 10: Ultimate Strike»

«Giant Bee takes 3 damage»

«Giant Bee takes total 4 points of damage»

The man did exactly what I asked, lining up my plan of attack. My sword drove forward with the system and carried me from the place I was standing. The man broke from his attack, leaving me for my direct attack. The ground beneath me wasn't very stable, making my foot to slip in the dirt. I landed in front of the massive bee but rolled backwards and jumped out of the way so I wouldn't be harmed. Let's try again.

Primrose 17/17

Bee 6/15

Seeing the girl attack and miss was almost painful to watch, as I charged at the Bee once more, I jumped and spun in the air at it, swing my sword in a fury of attacking swings. My snow white hair, clashing against my visible blue eye, as I flew through the air.

編集

[Edit]

As my blade missed by and inch, I flip upright and stab my Scimitar into the ground and stop my sliding. I slowly get up and look at the bee, as I was now irriable and grumpy. My teeth flashing, as I had a frusterated look on my face, I had not other choice, my blind spot was getting in my way, as I put my hand onto my eyepatch. I sighed as I pulled it off and I placed the patch in my pocket and I opened up my right eye revealing the shade of Violet. As my hair quickly fell over it hiding it once more.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ジャイアントビー

[«Giant Bee»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 6/15

[Health Points: 6/15]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 5: Miss»

«Giant Bee takes zero damage»

«Giant Bee takes total zero points of damage»

I curiously watched the man rip an eyepatch from his hand; I couldn't get a look because his hair kept getting in my way from seeing what was so special about his covered eye. This man was getting more entertaining by the minute, making me even more interested in him. From behind I did a complex flip in the air to confuse the bee of my location. When it looked to the right, where I was before, I bolted thrusted my sword forward acting as a guide and stabbed it.

Primrose 17/17

Bee 4/15

(+1 damage from White Knight's Sword)

I curiously watched the man rip an eyepatch from his hand; I couldn't get a look because his hair kept getting in my way from seeing what was so special about his covered eye. This man was getting more entertaining by the minute, making me even more interested in him. From behind I did a complex flip in the air to confuse the bee of my location. When it looked to the right, where I was before, I bolted thrusted my sword forward acting as a guide and stabbed it.

Primrose 17/17

Bee 4/15

(+1 damage from White Knight's Sword)

As I rushed at the bee once more, my hair bobbing left and right, as it played hide and seek with my right eye, still I could see and that was all I needed. Watching the girl do her acrobatic moves before I moved didn't surprise me, i did alot of areal manuvers and it didn't catch me in the slightest foo guard, as i swing my Scimitar at the now confused bee.

編集

[Edit]

As i slashed the blade into the tough flesh I slashed upward and as i did slashed off one of the wings, making the beed fall to the ground, as I chuckled abit and hoped away from the bee and stood next to a nearby tree. I sheathed my Scimitar and waited for her to kill it off and then I would disappear when she did.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

ジャイアントビー

[«Giant Bee»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 1/15

[Health Points: 1/15]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ