[PP-F2] Breaking the Unbreakable

As I rushed at the bee once more, my hair bobbing left and right, as it played hide and seek with my right eye, still I could see and that was all I needed. Watching the girl do her acrobatic moves before I moved didn't surprise me, i did alot of areal manuvers and it didn't catch me in the slightest foo guard, as i swing my Scimitar at the now confused bee.

編集

[Edit]

As i slashed the blade into the tough flesh I slashed upward and as i did slashed off one of the wings, making the beed fall to the ground, as I chuckled abit and hoped away from the bee and stood next to a nearby tree. I sheathed my Scimitar and waited for her to kill it off and then I would disappear when she did.

æ­»

[«Shi»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ:11/11

[Health Points: 11/11]

ジャイアントビー

[«Giant Bee»]

å¥åº·ãƒã‚¤ãƒ³ãƒˆ: 1/15

[Health Points: 1/15]

ç§ã®çµ±è¨ˆ

[«My Stats»]

1利ãカーブ剣レベル1ã‹ã‚‰1ダメージ

[+1 Damage from 1-Handed Curved Sword level 1]

戦闘ダイス

[«Combat Dice»]

«Shi rolled a 9: Critical Strike»

«Giant Bee takes 2 damage»

«Giant Bee takes one extra points of damage from weapon skill.»

«Giant Bee takes total 3 points of damage»

«1: Epic Faliure; No actions succeed»

«2-5: Miss; No damage was dealt»

«6-8: Strike; Single point of damage dealt»

«9: Critical Strike; Two poins of damage dealt»

«10: Ultimate Strike; Three points of damage dealt»

After the man sheathed his sword I got a small sense of pride inside me. Judging by how he carelessly left it for me I could tell that he knew I could end this things life with no problem. Before I knew it, my sword dug into the bee and carried out the last strike on the enemy, killing it. The sword now weightless in my hands was returned to my hip as I turned on my heel to follow the man again.

Primrose 17/17

Bee -2/15 (Overkill)

(+1 damage from White Knight's Sword)

Slipping away when she wasn't looking I saw her following me, as how she knew where I was was beyond my sense, as I was in the trees walking as quitely as possible. My white hair fluttering in the wind as I treked on the path, or more along the line of off the path for me. As I found a split in the road, one led into the forest, as the other split to the mountain top, and I booked it as I rushed up the pathway, seeing the woman behind me, I went faster and came to an open area in the face of the mountain and stopped. As I turned to her and had a determined facial expression, "To the gods end, why are you soo set on following me?" i said, as my voice boomed through the rock face, waiting for her answer I examined her stature, she carried a great deal of responsibility, but nothing compared to my burden though.

I walked as quietly as the game allowed behind the man. He was still acting strange even as he walked towards the mountain. My eyes studied the trails he took, he seemed to be slightly paranoid. I blew it off as nothing though, considering that there was almost no chance of him knowing I was following him.

My eyes sparked when he spun around, angry with me for some odd reason. The old Primrose would have fallen back on her butt with wide eyes, embarrassed for her actions, not anymore though. If you cared then why didn't you say anything until now? Instead of answering his question properly, I shot back with another question. My tone of voice was calm but mocking in a way, I was almost being rude to him.

I narrowed my left eye and just ignored her, as i turned around and continued to walk, not listening to a word she said. "Why on this world are there people like her?" I thought to myself and continued, as this outfit was getting stuffy, i stopped and opened my HUD, and went into my clothes and quickly changed, as my clothes switched I was now in my relaxation clothes. A black miilitary Parka jacket coat, a white dress shirt (Underneath the military Jacket), a pair of black mIlitary pants, and a pair of mens fashion leather winter boots. As i was for certain I wouldn't come across anymore monsters for awhile, all the time, i was playing with my eyepatch and hair again, bored out of my mind right now, as I reached a fork in the road, and I took right.

I frowned when he didn't respond to my comeback right away, it seems that he didn't care; unlike some players I have met he is the first one to not insult me within the first two responses. Not that I was bad at making friends or anything, I guess other people didn't seem interested in making friends with me. As the strange man changed his clothes dramatically I decided that I too should change. My white cloak disappeared, but that was it, I didn't really wear any combat gear anyways.

As I looked and saw the path i took lead em to a large forest like area, i looked behind me to see the young woman still following me, as she hasn't caught my attaention in sort of wat to peak my interest. So I would just ignore her, my right eye still under my eyepatch, as I rubbed it abit with my hand, as I still had my black leather gloves on, and I didn't want my skin to touch anything. I finally saw an area to rest and I walked to the boulder and sat down, opening my HUD and going into my map, seeing the location I roughly pinpointed, and judged it as I was going the correct route.

I looked down at the young woman and opened my HUD again and pulled out a bread and water and took at bite of the bread. And a sip of the water, gripping the leather bag I took small sips here and there from time to time. Seeing her change outfits caught my eye this time, "Your attire seems different, no cape I see." I said to her, as my head told me not to get involved with her, while my heart was telling me to be nice and kind to the girl. So I sat there and listened to the wind blowing through the air, and the sound of birds chirping in the treetops.

My boots shuffled along silently behind him as he walked into a forest like area, most likely going towards the smoke that he was looking for, I still didn't know why though. He took a seat on a large rock and rested. Oh, you noticed huh? I said with a slight shrug and stood directly in front of him, blocking him from the "sun." Even though I wasn't short at all this man still seemed to be my height when he sat down on the boulder. This man with his mysterious covered eye sat in front of me eating like I wasn't even there. Instead of worrying about my cape, what's your name? My bright green eyes caught his in a stare that I refused to let go of until he answered me, weather it be sarcastic or not.

"You can call me Raiden for now." I said as I took another bit of my bread, and a sip of my water, as I rubbed my right eye with my wrist and looked up at the girl, who seemed to be soo intent to stare at me, as I remembered her being sarcastic to me before, and I sighed. As I saw her green eyes, as I sighed, and looked away. My sapphire blue left eye dimmed in color abit, as it was now a navy blue color, and that meant I wasn't in the mood for small talk.

As I quickly finish up my food, and my drink, I stand up and turn around, my back facing this girl, and i opened my HUD, and equiped the gear that Grim gave me. The mask, taking place of the eyepatch, and my sword replaces with a more, ornated and exotic looking one. As I turned around, and upon my face, was a bone mask, the very same one Grim wore, I presumed, as I looked down in a puddle near my feet. I saw my eyes were a hellish orange, but could say a red orange would be better, As I looked back at the girl, my new gear on, and my eyes this hell orang color, I gave... well I couldn't give a expression now, as it wouldn't be visible, a perfect doll face for me.

Raiden... I say softly, like it was impossibly familiar somehow. After he finished eating his bread he faced the opposite direction as me and equipped gear, changing once again. Confusion washes over me as I see a strangely familiar mask on his face. I think hard enough to remember a man named Grim from the recruitment day, it was his mask so why was Raiden wearing it? Excuse me for asking Raiden but where in the world did you get that mask? I say with a slight edge to my voice.

"A man, of unknown origin to me, he gave to me before he took his life." "Along with several other items, a man with hair black as night, and eyes green as emerald, a man who told me to continue his work, one of which I know not of." "His name was Grim, and I will avenge him, for he showed me great respect and to anyone who does, I will make sure their spirit rest on." I said to her, as I looked at her, I could tell she have some clue of this man, "For what end do you know of him, by your expression, I can tell you knew of this man." I said to her once again,

G-grim...died? I sqeaked out, barely able to speak. How could a man, the one who was with Artorias that day, so tall and confident..just die? If he took his life then her suicided? I thought about how curtious he was to me, and what he said to me about titles not meaning anything but allies meant everything. I simply couldn't mourn over his death right now in front of Raiden so I stared at the ground with a pained look on my face.

I looked up at the sky, and gritted my teeth, as I removed the greaves on my feet and then equiped the coat that Grim gave me as well. This was the set that Grim gave me, as i would use it to the best I could, the long black coat, reaching to my ankles, as I pulled the hood up and I looked at her, "I don't know of who Grim was, nor will I moan his death, for I know he wouldn't have wanted us to worry about him, even after death, he would have wanted us to move on and prevent more deaths like his."

"I for one am going to find out what this work of his was, and I will continue it." I said as I my face was swarmed with darkness, and my eyes shinning through the ever lasting darkness and I looked up. "The day is still young, we need to move on, and look onto the past as a reminder, not to change who we are, and not to allow ourselfs to walk the same path as him, i will take his words and move on forward, and become stronger." I said to her as I began to walk along the path way, as I saw some smoke rise above the treelines and I knew I was getting close.

I suppose that may be true, he didn't seem like the type of person to make people worry but still,I can't help but feel... I said and clutched onto my hilt nervously. I too would like to know what he meant by continuing his work...I think that he would have wanted everyone that knew him to be happy with the lives that they were living. I said to Shi as I followed him along the path way. Up ahead I could see smoke up above the tree tops. Grim...what happened...You mustn't think about this during a mission! I thought and shook my head, making the bad thoughts go away for now. I knew the thoughts and memories would return later thought no matter how hard I tried to forget.

Upon reaching the area, I spot a uht, a straw hut, this was something I was use to seeing. it reminded me of the old homes back in the Edo era, some people lived in them before they have real homes. I gave a calm and cool feeling around me as now I was relaxed and focused, as I walked up I looked around, and a old man walked out of the hut, his frail thin body was almost like that of a Buddist monk. As I bow before him, I looked up, his white hair, and long beard matched what I expected him to look like, as I stood up and spoke to him, "Greetins O wise and powerful master, I have treked far and wide to find you, I have wished to learn how to fight with my fists again." "Will you teach me how to?" I asked him as he saud nothing and pointed towards the cavern and I followed him to it.

"This may take some time, stay here and I will return once I am completed, or you can leave either way I thank you for your trouble miss." I said as I walked into the cavern, reminded me of the caves my Grandfather use to train me in, as I looked at the old man, and I saw him stand there, as he wiped his hand at me, telling me to strike him. I unequiped my weapon and put me hands up, and charged at him, as I swung my fist at him.

[This will be a time shift one, i will say after your next post that 30 mintues or so passed before I walked out.]

When we reached the hut it looked small, it was made of straw. In the door way I could see an old man with long white hair, Raiden was supposed to train with him? I looked over Raiden's shoulder skeptically at the old NPC man. He seemed more than capable of teaching the skill but I couldn't help but think that Raiden might hurt him or something. The old man with the beard look frail and wrinkled, certainly not in fighting condition but it was just an NPC after all. I understand, I'll be right here when you are done.

After about ten minutes I began to grow impatient with how long it was taking to gain the skill. I sat down on a decent sized rock and leaned my head against a tree. I didn't mean to but I drifted off to sleep while waiting for Raiden to return from that hut.

As I finally finished my training with the old man, after he flipped me countless times, and finally after I defeated him, I walked out of the cavern, and through the hut. I saw Primrose sitting on a rock and I walked towards her, "I'm finished, we can part ways from here on." I said as I turned to ther old man and bowed, "I thank you master, for all the time you put into training me." I responded as I walked away and down the path, not knowing if Primrose was going to follow or not, but all I knew is that I was done with this floor for now.