I hate introductions...

I very much dislike introductions (I usually go by Something Awful standard and don't bother) but I suppose I might as well. My name is Nex Scarecrow Esquire the Third, and im a fan of the video games, and the animes (Making SAO the perfect storm for me). See I told you I don't like introductions im already out of interesting things to say. I frequently Skype so if you have to contact me you can most easily do it there (Though I suppose you could try and find my phone number, and call me but that be pretty creepy.). My character profile? That'll probably go up sometime tomorrow, I was far to busy writing this introduction, see why I dislike introductions now? I have better things to do with my time! Oh wait I almost forgot Im pretty busy this time of year as I have a seasonal robotics group, this group will continue meeting until the end of February. Well that's pretty much it, I hope you enjoy... what am I talking about why would one enjoy reading this introduction? Smell ya later.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello BigRigsTrucker105 and good tidings! I hope to form a relationship with you. Perhaps we will become great friends, or maybe we shall become enemy's! Hopefully you post often, and join or skype chat! Have fun! Actually I feel like were already friends, we both share a common passion for big rigs! I feel as if we are already best friends, I would very much like to ride in your big rig ( As long as i can honk the horn!) we should meet up, I know it is possible as you travel the country in your Peterbuilt hauling the goods that can save lives! Please respond telling me when you pass by my area!