[PP-F5] <<Feeding The Enemy>> (Kaito) [COMPLETE]

Mitoko frowned as she wandered around the desert of all places, trying to recall her current location. "O-Oh... they ARE on this floor though! I c-can't be lonely forever. I need to find that mini dragon thingy's habitat!" she internally panicked while trying to get a hold of herself. "Its so hot too...- focus!" she thought while panting as she trudged her way through the scorching heat of the desert. She had to keep on going, because if she backed down or rested- hell come down. In the distance she could see a male figure in the same area as her. Her eyes widened in panic as she suddenly started walking in the same direction as him. She'd look at the player and hesitate, shrugging as she had walked up to him. "H-Hello stranger... D-Do you know wh-where to find something other than SAND? You don't have to help me if you don't w-want to I understand-" she immediately shut up and stared at the ground with sweaty palms. Mitoko had been having a cow thinking she'd be stuck here forever... and that was no good! She also had a quest to finish, and she didn't intend to abort the mission.

Still wandering around the desert, Kaito had a hard time finding his way back from his original position. "Okay. So this is where I can fight some dragons. Now where could they be?" he said, trying to find where the dragons spawn. He squint his eyes and from a distance he could see a female figure heading towards his direction. Kaito shrugged his shoulders and approached the player. She had a slight nervousness tone, but he didn't care if she was frighten or was lost. "You need to speak up. Don't stutter when you're around others, or you'll look weak." he said, trying to not sound to blunt with her. The player wanted to find something else other than sand, but this was a desert and they is nothing but sand. She was looking for something and she sounds a bit frighten. "Now.. What are you looking for besides sand?" Kaito asked with a curious tone. Sand starts to fly towards him, so he turned around to make the sand hit the back of his body. He had to train hard, so he could get out of this game and back to his own life. The sandstorm starts to die down and he turned back towards the player still awaiting for an answer.

"S-Sorry sir... my bad," she'd mumble under her breath, however her eyes widening childishly as he asked about what she had been seeking. "Um... Y-You see this creepy woman told me that I'd find a familiar that I was seeking on this floor! A habitat of fire-breathing dragons is where I want to go. But... I'm just lost and all I see here is... sand. Nothing else," Mitoko explained with a sigh. Hopefully she wouldn't get scared of her soon to be familiar, because it would breathe fire. But then again it was just her to be like that. One day she'd change it all- she knew so! As she'd await his answer, she drew her basic steel rapier, holding it in her hand to be safe.

The player mumble something under her breath, but Kaito couldn't hear her at all. "A creepy woman? I see you're doing the familiar's quest." he said, as he scans the desert area. Kaito's eyes widen in shock when the player mention something about a habitat made up of fire-breathing dragons. His eyes shifted back to his regular self and shrugs. "I just heard about some kind of dragon should be spawning around the desert, but I don't know where they are." he said, but materializes his basic starter sword. Kaito starts to swing his sword in a circular motion to keep his mind focus. "So if you're lost and I don't have any general idea, I guess we don't know anything." Kaito said, as he grabs onto the player's hand. "Let's go!" he said, as they ran further into the desert.

"Yeah... I am! However I'd like to have a small cute one because... I'd rather slay the gigantic dragons," Mitoko smiled as she attempted to speak a little louder like he had advised her to. She noticed his eager attitude, and how he grabbed her hand and dashed off rather quickly. Maybe he was only trying to get in some quick kills... because this was a game where most people combatted their hiney's off. She enjoyed combat, but Mitoko was the type to stick to things she is used to... afraid to try out new things. She then halted in her tracks to take a deep breath from running quite a bit. "W-well I guess I don't have much luck when I still see sand," she'd gulp. "Nothing still! But there should be random mobs popping up soon," the pinkette mumbled her last sentence again. But they had no longer to wander, for there was some thing out there to keep them both occupied...

"I small cute dragon? I'd prefer the gigantic dragon." Kaito said, but for some reason a grin grew upon his face when the player started to speak up a bit. We continued to run through the desert to look for this gigantic dragon, or dragons. I had the eagerness to quickly defeat this dragon, but not because I want to. I had to. Mitoko is waiting for me on the other side of this world and I can't let her worry about me. "Let's stop and rest here." Kaito said, as he watches the player catch her breath. She then said something about random mobs spawning then suddenly something there stopped us at our tracks. Kaito starts to feel the adrenaline hit him and he starts to grip on tight the handle of his basic sword. "Alright, player. Don't get yourself killed." he said, as he tries to analyze the movement of the mob. Now that the two were occupied, Kaito for some reason wanted to have Mitoko by his side.

"I have my mind set on surviving... player!" Mitoko beamed cheerfully while averting her crimson red eyes to the big dragon in front of her. "Uh-oh... I-I don't want that one as a pet at all!" she'd gulp before staring down at the steel rapier in her hand for a moment. "I'm not going to die... I have mama and Kaito who are in the real world... I wonder what mama is thinking now. I'm stuck in a shark tank of death?" she thought gloomily before shaking her head and facing the big dragon. Not wanting to seem weak and frail, she sprinted towards the fire red dragon and attempted to swing her blade and hit, only to have her attack blocked... and it attacked her back. Ouch!

The Fire Dragon: 10/10

Mitoko: 4/5

Kaito: 11/11

The female player was struck by the fire dragon and I couldn't help but feel like it was Mitoko. "Mitoko.. I hope you're doing okay back there. I promise I'll come see you everyday after this." Kaito said, as he shifted his legs forward. The Fire Dragon let out a loud roar, but he stood his ground and lunge towards the dragon. For a moment, The Fire Dragon was going to lift off, but Kaito was able to land a hit on one of its wings. "I hope you're better than this, player." he said, as he launch himself off the dragon. He slid back towards the player and placed the tip of his sword against the sand.

Party:

» Mitoko [4/5 HP]

» Kaito [11/11 HP]

Enemy:

» The Fire Dragon [09/10 HP]

Mitoko kept quiet, not knowing what the outcomes of this whole thing would be. Of course she was scared to death, but now was not the time to hug a wall. She couldn't let this boy do all the work for her. So she'd stand up on her feet and draw her rapier once more, getting back into stance. She attempted once more at stabbing it, only to miss once more, quickly running back to avoid getting struck and probably screwed by that thing.

Party:

» Mitoko [4/5 HP]

» Kaito [11/11 HP]

Enemy:

» The Fire Dragon [09/10 HP]

The girl attempted to attack The Fire Dragon, but failed to land an attack once again. "You might need some training once we're done here." Kaito said to the girl, with a grin. Again, shifting his position towards the dragon. "Okay.. I can take on this Fire Dragon, but still need to watch for the girl's health." he thought to himself and dashed towards the dragon. Kaito ran up its stomach and slashed it's chest. The Fire Dragon attempted to bear hug him, or "dragon" hug him. He managed to slip out before it could hug him. Kaito leap back and over the girl. "Your turn." he said, as he slid back a bit.

Party:

» Mitoko [4/5 HP]

» Kaito [11/11 HP]

Enemy:

» The Fire Dragon [08/10 HP]

"I-I guess so... I can do this!" Mitoko stuttered while clenching her free fist. Then she would face the fire dragon and nod, raising her sharp rapier and getting into position. "Keep your eye on the target! That's all you have to do to survive this!" Her eyes narrowed before she bolted towards the monster and snuck up behind it, being able to get a few good thrusts into its flesh with her sword. Her eyes lit up with joy as she had done it. "C-Critical!" and with that she childishly scurried back to stand beside the unknown boy who looked rather familiar... but she had shrugged it aside for now.

Party:

» Mitoko [4/5 HP]

» Kaito [11/11 HP]

Enemy:

» The Fire Dragon [06/10 HP]

The girl was able to land a critical on The Fire Dragon and it is Kaito's turn to deal some damage. He ran towards the dragon after the girl was able to get to a safe distance. "Alright.. My turn." Kaito said, as he leap towards The Fire Dragon. It starts to open its mouth and he couldn't dodge the attack in time. "D--Damn it." he said, as he grits his teeth. The dragon was able to chomp onto his arm and Kaito's arm is pierced by the teeth of the dragon. He kicked The Fire Dragon's mouth until it opened. He then leaped back and held onto his arm, "That didn't even hurt." he said, sounding like a true hero.

Party:

» Mitoko [4/5 HP]

» Kaito [10/11 HP]

Enemy:

» The Fire Dragon [06/10 HP]

Mitoko would wince at the sight of the boy being bitten rather badly. "O-Oh..." she looked back at the dragon and clutched her rapier tighter, noticing that her palms had been sweating all along. Shaking her head, and dashed up to the dragon and struck it swiftly, taking deep breaths to calm herself down afterwords. "G-Good! I'm on the right track!" and she'd run back while trying to be more positive about her attitude. She must say that this was about the riskiest thing she had ever done so far in Aincrad... at level one, barely even combatting yet.

Party:

» Mitoko [4/5 HP]

» Kaito [10/11 HP]

Enemy:

» The Fire Dragon [05/10 HP]

Kaito starts to feel frustrated at the fact that he couldn't do much. "I--I'm so much stronger back in the real world. M--Mitoko.. Am I this weak?" he thought, but shook his head. "I'm stronger than this.." Kaito said, running towards The Fire Dragon. The dragon let out a loud roar with a bit of flames flying towards him. He winced for a bit, but leaped into the air with his sword attempting to smack the dragon in the head. The scale of The Fire Dragon bounced him back towards the player.

Party:

» Mitoko [4/5 HP]

» Kaito [09/11 HP]

Enemy:

» The Fire Dragon [05/10 HP]

Mitoko observed as the player had started to get aggravated from missing hits towards the dragon... But she'd still keep quiet from trying to thwack this foe down. The dragon had started to move a little closer towards Mitoko, attempting to attack. But hopefully, she had been swift enough to avoid the attack. "E-Eep! I-It's going to h-hurt me..." the pinkette thought nervously before shaking her head and pointing at the dragon. "N-NO!" and with that raised her rapier and ended up stabbing it furiously... And then she scurried away to stand beside the boy with a nervous smile. "Almost dead!"

Party:

» Mitoko [4/5 HP]

» Kaito [09/11 HP]

Enemy:

» The Fire Dragon [04/10 HP]

The girl did most of the work and I just took all the damage for her. "Am I this weak?" he thought to himself. Kaito stood up shifting his position and pointed his sword at The Fire Dragon. "This is for you! he shouts, referring to Mitoko. The Fire Dragon attempts to take a bite out of him again, but Kaito manages to evade its attack and jabbed the sword into its chest. "Heh.. I guess I finally did some damage." he said, as he launches himself off. Kaito lands back safely on the ground, as the dragon let out a roar that would make the weak tremble.

Party:

» Mitoko [4/5 HP]

» Kaito [09/11 HP]

Enemy:

» The Fire Dragon [03/10 HP]

"F-Focus..." the pinkette would mutter under her breath, staring at the dragon. "There Is N-NO way in hell I'll own something like this! It'll... d-disown me... I'm saving that piece of meat for a fluffy little-" her train of thought was cut off when she shook her head and sprinted at the dragon, attempting to pierce, but she only got struck back by it. "O-Owiee..." Mitoko winced while getting back up and running back to the boy with her health on low. "Y-You can do it! It's almost dead," she assured with a light smile.

Party:

» Mitoko [3/5 HP]

» Kaito [09/11 HP]

Enemy:

» The Fire Dragon [03/10 HP]

The player started to focus on something, but she wasn't paying attention to The Fire Dragon. "HEY YOU! PAY ATTENTION!" Kaito shouted, as loud as he could. He took off sprinting towards the player, but stopped when she starts to sprint towards the dragon. "What is she doing?" Kaito thought, as he grips tight the handle of his sword. She gets struck in the back by the dragon, and starts to run back towards Kaito. "Focus.." he said, as he runs towards The Fire Dragon. He slashes the chest of the dragon, leaving a red mark on its chest.

Party:

» Mitoko [3/5 HP]

» Kaito [09/11 HP]

Enemy:

» The Fire Dragon [01/10 HP]

Mitoko winced as he shouted loudly. But she'd only keep quiet and pull herself together, turning his yelling into something like motivation. "Right! I just need to try attacking it from the side... I think." she nodded while raising her rapier once more, staring closely at the fire dragon. Without another moment of hesitation, she'd sprint towards the enemy and move to the side slightly, stabbing it multiple times before she dragged the sword down it's flesh slightly. Quickly she pulled the sword out and watch it dissolve into fragments. "I hate this game. Why did I make a selection like this? I-I know I never have the guts to do anything... I th-thought I could try something new but... now I have to live like this. My sword and knowledge is all I really have to rely on. Though I'm not that smart at all." Mitoko stared at the ground and forced a smile on her face, walking over to the boy. "We did it! I-If you want to go now... I understand. I'm quite annoying I get that a lot!" she'd laugh lightly, however nervous on the inside. "Annoying, I'm used to being called that." "A-Are you still willing to help me find my familiar?"

Party:

» Mitoko [3/5 HP]

» Kaito [09/11 HP]

Enemy:

» The Fire Dragon [0/10 HP] - DEAD

This player reminded me so much of Mitoko and I couldn't help but smile. I immediately put my hand over my mouth and slowly moved it away from my mouth. "I didn't say you were annoying. Come on. Let's go get you that familiar." he said, as he offers his hand to the girl. "There's so much I need to learn about this friendship thing. Mitoko, am I doing this friendship thing right?" Kaito mentally saying to Mitoko. There were so many things that he could have done with Mitoko, but now he's stuck here. He shook the thought out of his head and glances over at the girl. "Come on. We don't have all day." Kaito said to the girl.