[PP-F5] <<Feeding The Enemy>> (Kaito) [COMPLETE]

She smiled brightly and nodded, walking on her way to find some place that there could be a whole wad of dragons. Of course... she always followed behind or beside someone, but she never leaded the way honestly. She'd take this moment to study the boys' features from the corner of her eyes. "He looks so much like him... it's crazy. Only Kaito could have such eyes... but I doubt it could be him. But what if- s-stupid me! What are the chances of that?!" the pinkette shook her head slightly and took a deep breath, trudging on. They kept on walking aimlessly... until a cave came into view. "Oh? L-Look! A cave! Let's go in... I have night vision so I THINK I can see well in the dark?" Mitoko shrugged before walking towards the cave, tapping it with her foot to see if it will crumble. She knew it wouldn't in the first place...

The two players head towards where the familiars of dragons should spawn. "Is this even the way to the dragons?" Kaito thought to himself, as the two players continue their journey to the dragons. He glances over to the girl, attempting to not get caught. Kaito starts to identify her physical appearance and notices a similarity between her and Mitoko. "Those long silky pink hair and that melancholic expression. Can it be? No, there's no way. But it would be great if I could see her." Kaito shrugged the thought off and took a deep breath. The two continued on, walking aimlessly and finally stopping at a cave. "Alright.. Let's go! he said, as she tapped her foot, he grabbed her arm and ran into the cave.

"Uwaa! O-Okiee!" she gasped as he immediately raced into the cave, dragging her by her hand along with him. She'd focus her vision to observe her surroundings closely. "Hm... nothing but stone it appears. But when you look all the way to the side... you see chained walls. Up above I see ledges... almost like rooms are up there. Now I just need to find and pick! Hopefully not run across one ugly thing on the waay!" Mitoko nodded and held onto Kaito's hand, climbing up one of the stairs and opening a room with a big hungry dragon. Her eyes widened and she'd panic and shut it close. "N-Nope that isn't a cute baby dragon! Or... do you just want to fight it for the sake of XP... If that's o-okay...?" the pinkette asked while mumbling the last sentence nervously.

Kaito could see that the girl was focusing on the surrounding areas, but he had to continue running. The two went up the stairs and the girl opens the room with a huge dragon in it. Kaito smirks and grips tight the handle of his sword, but the girl panics and shut the door close. "What are you doing? I'm pretty sure we can take it on." he said, but realized that she almost died that last battle. Kaito gives out a deep sigh and turns over to the girl. "No. Let's go find your little dragon and get out of here." he said, as he loosens the grip of his sword. Katio walks her deeper within the caverns with nothing, but darkness. "Good thing she has Night Vision, or we would be lost." he said to himself. For some reason, he didn't want this player to die and they only just met. "Mitoko wouldn't forgive me, if I left you alone." Kaito said, softly as the continue deeper within the caverns.

The pinkette took a deep breath and nodded, walking down the stairs and back to the first floor. "I... I intend to stay alive through all of this... I'll finally learn how to fend for myself. Hopefully things won't be so lonely here," she'd think with a nod, before finding a room with a rather decorative door. Shrugging, she opened it and stepped in, finding a whole lot of... baby dragons. When there was babies around, the mother had to be lurking nearby. But Mitoko decided to risk it and dragged the boy in. Her eyes widened childishly as they saw how cute they were. But a certain small white and red one caught her attention. She walked up to it and squeaked as it tried to fire her down with the little fire balls it had. "U-Uh oh..." she sniffled and remembered instantly what the gypsy had told her. "Feed it meat." Straight out. The girl shrugged and found a boar meat lying in her inventories list. Quickly, Mitoko would find it and walk up to the dragon, laying the meat on the ground and stroking it nervously. It would look up with her and make a sort of small roar, trying to see if this one was an enemy. People loved to grind these dragons for XP... yet some tamed them as well.

A grin formed on her face as the miniature dragon at the meat quickly, pushing itself against Mitoko's hand as it chirped. "A-Aww! What shall I name you then?" she'd think as she let the small creature fly onto her shoulder... "Z-...Zoomie?" she'd shrug. The dragon frowned in disapproval. "How about... Pookie!" the dragon then burped at her and blinked twice before looking away. "Eww! How about... Roro!" it would chirp in approval and fly in a circle around her. "Haha! Roro it is th-then!"

The girl head down back to the first floor, as Kaito starts to scout the area around. There was a smell of something burning nearby, but he ignored it. "After this I hope to achieve some high level gears to fend for myself. I can't let other people protect me." he'd think as he taps his chin. Kaito starts to head down the same set of stairs the girl has gone down and found her staring inside a room. "Do you smell anything?" he asked the girl, but she ignored the question and dragged him into the room. Kaito turns around to see a room full of baby dragons. "You've got to be kidding me." he said, as he slowly walks around the dragons. "Where's the mother of all these dragons?" he'd think, as he continues to stare at the dragons. The girls starts to walk towards a unique looking dragon and tried to shoot her with fire balls. "Careful!" he shouts, as the other baby dragons slowly swarm him. Kaito draws his curved sword, getting ready to attack if they stay to snap at him. The girl fed boar meat to the unique dragon and starts randomly throwing names at it, but at the same times more of the dragons start to swarm around Kaito. He leaps over them and slowly backs up towards the girl.

Mitoko squeaked as she saw all the baby dragons everywhere... it was rather overwhelming. But she pulled it together and watched as Roro practically teased the other dragons with a weird "chirp". This really was some special animal... "W-Well... let's get out now! Hopefully before the mother comes... I don't want to feel guilty for killing her. The babies would be so lonely..." she'd sigh before grabbing the players hand and nodding, before taking a run towards the exit. And when they got out... it was perfectly quiet except for the faint noises of animals that resided within the cave. "First mission accomplished! We're g-gonna go on so many adventures together Roro... you'll be there when I'm alone right?" she smiled lightly, scratching the feathered dragons' chin. She smiled, but really it was half heartedly. "Ja? Shall we go out n-now?" the pinkette asked the boy with a shy smile. "What if he randomly yells again? I'm not being too annoying am I...?"

The dragon the girl obtained let out a weird chirp and let Kaito shocked. "What was that? Isn't this suppose to be a dragon?" he'd think, but the girl said that the two should leave before the mother comes back. Kaito and the girl head out of the cave with the sound of nothing. He walks over to a ledge where you could see the Amardillo from there. "Mission Accomplish." he said, as he de-materializes his Scimitar. The pinkette starts to talk to her familiar and Kaito ignored her for a while. The player soon talks about how her familiar would be there if she was ever alone. "You won't be alone, cause I'm here." he said, as he looks back at the pinkette. She said that the two should start going and stutters at the end. Kaito walks over to the pinkette and forces a smile, "Yeah, let's get going." he said, as he leads the way back to Armadillo.

She nodded and followed him out the cave, smiling cheerfully as she stretched lightly, soaking in the sun before frowning after a brief moment... the sun getting unbearably hot for her. "I'm a boiling potato out here!" she'd exclaim while cuddling her beloved familiar tightly. But the words the player said reminded her of what Kaito told her every time she felt lonely and down in the dumps. It made her smile lightly. "Oh Kaito... I really miss you so much. The last time we hung out I made you hold my groceries," she sighed mentally before shaking her head and facing the "creepy" boy. "Hey player! Before I go... what's your username might I ask? I'm Mitoko. N-Nice meeting you I hope you don't y-yell again," the pinkette laughed nervously. "No for real it w-was scary!"

As we start to head back to Armadillo, the pinkette made a comment that reminded Kaito about Mitoko. "Heh.. Mitoko. She's just like you in every way possible. The last time I saw you, you made me hold your groceries you jerk." he'd think, with a smile on his face. He shook his head and stops to rest from the scorching heat and the pinkette asked what my username was. "My name is Ka-" he stopped, with a shocked expression on his face. He gulps, "M--Mitoko? Mitoko Suzune?" Kaito stutters, as he slowly walks over to her and hugs her tightly. "Mitoko.. I--I missed you so much. I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier. I didn't know it was you." he said, without even introducing himself yet.

Mitoko gasped as her eyes widened in shock. "It had to be you... I was so sure. I cant believe it... It is you Kaito!" she hugged her prince tightly, never wanting to let go. She could feel her eyes welling up from happiness, but it was rather embarrassing. She didn't know how to stop those tears from falling. "K-Kaito? Silly you don't have to worry about that! I'll always be with you no matter what you do... I-I'm sorry I'm so awkward for c-crying this much I just-" she chuckled as she wiped her tears away and smiled, and it was the first time she actually was happy since the start of this death game. "I... I'll make sure nothing happens to you Kaito. We'll make it out of here alive, I just know it! "S-So you did have eyes for this game too? It's kind of sad how we're trapped here... but I'm not as afraid anymore!""

Mitoko starts to hug Kaito tight, but he didn't care. His princess is with him now and he's never going to let her go. He could see tears falling from her eyes and all he could do was smile. "Oh Mitoko.. I felt alone, but now you were here all along. I'm so glad you're here." he said, shaking his head. "It's okay for you to cry. I just can't believe you're here with me now." Kaito said, as he chuckles with her. He helps Mitoko wipe the tears off her face and continues to hug her. Since the death game, there was nothing but struggle for him. Mitoko starts to say all these heroic things towards Kaito and he couldn't help but smile. "You won't be protecting me, Mitoko. I'll protect you with my life, my Princess." he said, as he slowly lets go of her. He grabs onto her hand, "You won't need to be afraid. I'm here for you." he said, as he smiles at her.

A bright pink blush spread across her face as she would simply nod like a fool, as he held her hand and called her princess, like he had before when they were smaller. "I-I'm not anymore... I feel more confident now! I'll-" she was cut off when the dragon roared loudly and circled both of them, occasionally bumping both to break the "awkward" moment. She'd giggle before thwacking Roro lightly. "What was that for Roro? You wanted hugs too?" the small feathery creature puffed fire out of its' nose before nodding quickly. Then she would glomp her new familiar to death and let it go. "I think I'll have to rest now... It was kind of hectic don't you think?" she'd smile, unlike how she was so insecure and slightly fearful. "OH. One more thiiing..." Mitoko slowly let go of Kaito's hand to open up her menu. She'd quickly enter his username in and send a friend request as she tilted her head to the side and waited patiently for him to choose an option.

Kaito starts to rub Mitoko's hand with his thumb, as they walk back to Armadillo. Mitoko then states that she had more confidence then before, but was cut off by her familiar. "I know you have, Mitoko. I just don't want to leave you ever again." he said, as the familiar circles the two. The little feather'd dragon starts to roar loudly as well and starts to bump the both the two players. "Quit it." Kaito said, as he tries to evade it. Mitoko starts to giggle and Kaito couldn't help but smile. "I haven't heard her giggle for a long time." he thinks to himself. Mitoko glomps the feather'd dragon and it didn't matter what it was, because now its family. Mitoko wanted to rest because of the long day the two players had. She slowly lets go of Kaito's hand and sends him a friend request. He quickly accepts the request with a smile.

Mitoko nodded with a gentle smile, before hugging Kaito once more... just once more for now. "O-Okay! We'll keep in touch with PM's okay? Don't get into trouble- a-and ask me if you ever need help with grinding or quests! Promise me you won't do anything foolish alright...?" she whispered the last part as she moved to look at him, breaking the hug as she gently placed both of her hands at the sides of his head, looking into his eyes with a serious and concerned look. He always had been a reckless boy, and a place like this was full of dangers. Murderers and horrible monsters that could threaten to hurt people. She then smiled lightly as she backed up. "I'll see you around Kaito!" she nodded cheerfully before waving to him and turning on her heels, walking to floor four where she would probably want to be after burning in a desert. This was just the start, and she knew she would have to get stronger so she could get Kaito and herself out of this death trap. But right now, she needed some moments of relaxation.

-COMPLETE-

REWARDS:

Mitoko: 200 COL

Kaito: 200 COL