Arekkusu pulled out his shield from the inventory and unsheathed his shield. All he had to do was do a quest, and he had a partner to help him with it. This shouldn't be too hard. Arekkusu thought.

Arekkusu unsheathed his blade and spun it behind him before almost cutting himself on the face when he positioned his sword, not that anyone knew that, so he acted like he did that on purpose. "All right." Arekkusu said to the owner. "I'm ready, take the lead."

Crozeph held his sword and saw the crimson glow of the sharp edge "I might cut myself with this" he said. Crozeph looked at the girl and the second customer to enter the shop "umm hey" he said "thanks for the weapon, it was better than I expected" he said. Crozeph quickly opened his inventory and transferred 750 col on the girl and took out an ore from his inventory "here's my payment" he said. Crozeph strapped the sword at his back and looked at his friend "be careful Arekkusu, you might run into something you don't expect" he said before stepping out of the shop smiling "I guess I'll be coming here more often.".

• transferred 750 col
  • transferred 1 material 

OOC I forgot to add the rare for 5 exp and the bad for 1 so I am now ;)

ID 3611 Craft 11 Rare!

Rue didnt want to salvage that blade so she grabbed her last mat and started to hammer and hammer. She then put it in the fire then in the water and it formed into a rare blade. Wow he should like it. But he wanted a perfect maybe he will take it.

Name: BC (Buyers choice)

Item: BC

Description: BC

Enchantments: Buyers choice.

11 exp gained from last three crafts!

18/40 2/3 crafts remaining

-1 mats

"All right!" Arekkusu exclaimed. Now this looked like a weapon of mass detruction. He smiled as he looked at the blade. Heavens Keep. Arekkusu thought to himself.

"*Ahem* Anyways, I have one of two, but can you hold onto it for me while I gather more mats for you to use?" Arekkusu asked. "It won't be too long, just give me about... a day."

(OOC: I see, all right)

Arekkusu then looked back at the blade... for something so awesome it seemed to be lacking some things. Since this was his weapons, he knew what he wanted. He knew nothing about being a blacksmith, so he just tried to give his best shot at getting what he wanted.

"If it is of no burden to you." Arekkusu started. "Can you give it a +2 Damage stat. I'd like it to be Blue in the center with Orange Edges on it. Like spikes, or Phoenix feathers if that helps in any way."