Looks: When you are outside the doorway all you see is a shop filled with ice. The tempature around the shop is colder than outside. The outside is frozen but the door. Crystals are winchimes outside. When you are inside you see display stands and a blue counter. It is much warmer now thanks to the fire. One side is a couple of seats for waiting. A water thing is sitting. On the other side of the counter is the forge. The flame is always heated so much that the flame is blue. A hammer lays on a counter where the blade is shaped. This place can make almost anything.

Personal item slip

Item name

Item type

Item quality

Item abilities

Wanted price

Sale

Good:50 col

Uncommon 250 col or 2 mats

Sunlight Bracers

Rare 750 col or 4 mats

Perfect 1250 col or 8 mats

Owner: Rue

Rank one blacksmith

Progress 17/20 exp

Mats 1

Rank 2: 20 total EXP and 3 Crafts a day

1=Epic fail

2-3=fails

4-6=bad Item

7-9=Good Item

10=Uncommon Item

11=Rare Item

12= Perfect Item

After everything was settled she grabbed her hammer and walked over to the blue forge. One of the mats was a black and dark to make hidden weapons. She took the mat and put it in the blue flames out it in the ice cold water then hammered. The dagger glowed and it was a perfect dagger. The dagger would easily be concealed and bring great damage to any player that would be by it.

Black Crystal

Item: Dagger

Item description: This dagger is easily concealed y it blends in with anything. It is also sharper than any normal dagger. It also cannot be broken.

Abilities: +3 damage

Wow, her first craft was perfect. No one had walked in yet so she had decided to get another mat. This mat was leather. She fixed it up hammered it and it began to glow. She hoped it will also be perfect. But everyone does don't they. It was worse than she has hoped. It was awful. She then tried to get the mats.

Rue came in the next day and seen there was no waiting line outside to order any supplies. Funny she thought that people would be coming to floor four at the sight of a new store. She grabbed her hammer and began to hammer and place tanned hide sheets to make leather armor for herself. She crafted a uncommon item.

Twilight leather

Item: leather armor

Item description: this is a very heavy leather armor. It makes the user reduction attacks but slows the user down bringing down accuracy.

Rue took her mats and began to beat the leather together. Sheets trying for a white pair of leather cuffs. It would increase her accuracy. She beat the leather which began to glow.

Sunlight bracers

Item: Bracers

Item description: These bracers are crafted from leather and are very light. They keep a warriors hand steady giving a boost to accuracy. These bracers are white.

Quality: uncommon

Abilities: +1 to battle dice.

My eyes glazed over the glistening crystals hanging outside the frozen shop, they were wind chimes! I poked my hand to one, curious to see how exactly they held up, just ice held them. The roughness of them made them look indestructible but the glimmers added the soft breezy feeling. Just by looking at the outside of the shop I could tell that the owner had great taste, and had style too. I was greeted my a chilly breeze as my stark white boot set foot into the cold as ice store. I shuffled with my white cape behind me to the display above the blue counter, there was a pair of white bracers for sale! My finger tapped impatiently on the icy counter, waiting for someone to assist me with my purchase.

Demon walked into the door and looked around. Two girls stood in the shop at the second. The owner and a customer. He knew the owner and he walked over his black eyes brightening to a deep yellow. I would like a custom made order Rue he said.

Darkness Bracers

Item Bracers

Ability: +2 to battle dice

Item description: Black custom made bracers to help keep the hand balanced.

Wanted price: 750

Quality Rare or Perfect

Rue took the slip, smiled and went back to the forge. She grabbed a mat and heated it up. These were made of heavy metal. She then hammered them then cooled them. They began to glow and she looked to see how they would turn out. They were Rare just as she hoped. She gave them to him and aid thanks for coming.

• 2 months later...

Rolled a 1 on the d4 dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d6 dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d8 dice.

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 17 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Rue Rue grabbed her last mat and her last craft of the day and hoped she hammered it and pounded it and managed to get a perfect item.

Item: Rapier

Item name: Golden blade of flame

Quality: perfect

Enchantments: +3 damage

Shop: ice blue blades

+8 exp 6/40 level up!

Mats -1 0 mats remaining

• 2 weeks later...

Crozeph walked in after seeing a store with an icy look. He pushed the door open to see if there's anyone ho can help him to craft a new weapon. "Anyone here?" he said hoping that someone will answer him. Crozeph pulled out a slip and settle it down on the counter. He noticed that it was a bit crumpled so began smoothing it out. "I would like a custom item made" he said but no one is answering him "maybe the smith is busy" Crozeph sat at the waiting counter and looked at the slip that he's holding.

Item name: Crimson Flare

Item type: one-handed curve sword

Item quality: uncommon

Item ability: +1 damage

wanted price: 300 col + 1 mat

Crozeph looked around the shop as he waited noticing that almost everything is ice "a forge that looks and feels cold, you don't see that everyday" he said to himself smiling.

ID 2153

Rue looked at the customer coming into the shop. She immediately came into the waiting area and asked him what he would like. She looked at him sitting down in the waiting room. She could see the boy's slip in plain sight. Okay thanks i will easily make that. She got to the working at the station and she hammered the blade and failed.

Fail +1 exp

7/40 LV 2

2/3 crafts left

1 mat remaining.

I'd 2284 crafting dice: 11

Rue used her last mat to create something. She immediately began to hammer and try. She pounded the metal and it was finished the curved blade. It was stronger than the boy wanted but that was ok.

Item name: Crimson Flare

Item type: one-handed curve sword

Item quality: Rare

Item ability: +2 damage

Shop http://www.sao-rpg.com/topic/4117-ice-blue-blades/#entry350416

She looked to the boy and said will this work good enough for you.

Arekkusu walked in the shop, he had a huge order for both him and his partner. He wanted to make sure that the both of them had something to rely on while in the game. Arekkusu hopes he could do this without any problems, he also hoped he had enough Col.

"Hey there." Arekkusu said. "I have a huge order if you don't mind. I am looking for 2 Perfect Quality swords, custom made. I'd like to pay extra if I could name both items, or is that done by default?"

Though he wasn't specific, he didn't know how to address the order in any other way. Still though, it is pretty weird to see a player just walk in and say something just like that.

Arekkusu looked at his blade, then he looked back up. He needed the blades, and they can be obtained that easily? He sheathed his blade back into its holder and then crossed his arms. He wondered if getting Mats was anywhere near easy. Well, even if it wasn't, what part of the game was easy? Besides, the sword makes a great surprise.

"That's all?" Arekkusu asked. "All right, I can do a quest for the Mats, I really need the swords. Tell me when you are ready to get the Mats and I'll be happy to accompany you."