[PP FL1 Late Night] [Starring Mikaria] [Complete]

Guest Toshiro

Guest Toshiro

The day had been completely absorbed and gone into the dark night. Time had passed this young man's mind so quickly that all he did was sit on a stone wall kicking his heels off of it. Click clack. Click, clack. It was a repeated sound but it was joyful for him. Each passing moment allowed him further communications with his legs. Being older allowed him quick learning to walk. The small simplicity of just doing this brought great joy to the male.

Eyes were transfixed on the virtual moon. He hadn't been outside in the real world to experience the moment at hand. His imagination was very limited to just his room for fourteen years. A light humming would be heard from him as he entertained himself as best as possible. It was a very lonely life in others eyes. To him, he was ordinary. He hung out by himself and the massive collection of Manga at home. This to him was living the life. The high life.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The black teenager entered the fog surrounded area, seeing the male kicking his feet off a wall over and over again for entertainment. Seeing the virtual moon in the sky, she sat down against the wall and looked up for a moment... Once noticing as she was hungry she managed to get into her inventory and find some bread, somehow noticing that there was also a rapier in her inventory as well. She smiled at the ideas and multiple things that she was now able to do in the game with a weapon! Though, first was first... She needed to take care of her hungriness. She looked at the roll for a moment, then letting the bread come to her mouth as her teeth sunk into the roll she smiled and continued to chew the food.

Guest Toshiro

His head tilted to the side and brown orbs traveled to the girl. Nothing in particular was out of the ordinary except it was the dead of night. He grasped his crutch and slowly made way down to the ground. Now that he was down toward her level, he could talk appropriately without being at a difficult angle. " Uh... hello." He spoke to her." Nice night ?" Small talk was just something he was not good at unless it served a purpose. Body adjusted to make himself more comfortable. " Thought I was the only one awake."

She looked to her right to see the male talking to her. "Thought I was the only one awake." He spoke before she grinned knowing he probably wanted an explanation of why she was here. "Well I like to see the twinkeling stars... I sort of-- well It reminds me of.. Home..." She spoke softly before turning her head back to face the sparkling and twinkling hot air balls in the sky which were known as stars... Virtual stars... "How is it so realistic?" She spoke softly in her head. A smile on her face as she continued to daydream, looking at the miniature hot air balls in the sky.

Guest Toshiro

Home. A broken world in his book but he empathized with her though process. He gazed up and stared at the stars as well. " Back where I live, I could only really see the moon. It was the only thing strong enough to break through the clouds really.." He looked back at her." But they are pretty, aren't they...." He gave her a half smile and moved to a sitting position near her. Crutch laid across his lap as he spoke again." Do you live near the country side? I'm a city boy so I don't have much experience with stars. It'd be my first. " It was his first sitting out in the open like this without someone hovering over him. It was a first since people didn't ask him if he was all right or if he needed anything.

He felt a bitter emotion in his heart stir but it was quenched with the anticipated answer of this girl.

Seeing the stars in the sky twinkle as he asked these questions she grinned and looked towards him. "Yes, indeed I'm a country girl... My family got this game for me as a gift... It'd been when I'd just got back from school... It was a strange feeling.. But I felt that I just had to try it out.. Some sort of urge. But at least when I get out of this game... I'll see them again... Right?" She spoke unsure if they were really going to get out, but she had hope for the front liners to get them out of this death game. It was absolutely no fun to be stuck here.

Guest Toshiro

His jaw slightly tensed at the idea of everything she said. His family who denied him of life. Ones who were dead to his relief. Then going back to reality. His heart raced a bit out of anxiety of seeing that wheelchair across his bedroom. But this time, this one time he would answer her." Yea . When you get out , you'll see them again. You should wish that on one of your stars, Stargazer. " He gave her a nickname. Here these two were and no introductions. It was like they were casual friends. But it was mildly hilarious as he didn't ask for her name and opted to that nickname instead." Suits you well."

He leaned his body against the stone wall and stretched his legs. The welcoming feeling of being able to enjoy that sensation was appreciated."I'm Toshiro." He finally introduced.

Hearing his name she smiled for a moment, Finally being introduced to the male who seemed to like the moon-- a lot. "So, I guess it's my turn.. Huh?" She spoke for a moment before laying her back against the wall and setting her feet out in front of her. "I'm Mikaria." She spoke again, in her normal soft tone. A smile kept on her face as she continued to watch the stars above her head. it had reminded her of the song 'Twinkle twinkle little star' Which had been one of her favorite childhood songs. Remembering that nickname she giggled for a moment, finally coming up with a nickname for him. "If you get to call me Stargazer, I get to call you Moon man, Deal?" She spoke in more of a childish manner before putting her palm out in front of her, waiting for it to be met by another to call it a 'deal'.

Guest Toshiro

Meeting a girl under these circumstances were what..a million to one? It was a wild moment for him as he just gazed at this young woman who seemed to be self absorbed with the astronomy. He knew this would of never happened in real life for him and it was nice. Every moment spent meant the desire to go back harder and harder. Her words then echoed in his ears. It was a name suited for her. A slight smile formed on his lips as he looked up at the stars with her. " Moon man huh?" He looked back down to her." Deal, Stargazer Mikaria. " Right hand extended and grasped hers shaking it. Her giggle produced a light red flush on his upper cheeks.

It felt strange to just up and make names with a stranger. It was even more strange because he wasn't an open fellow. But the setting was unique and to be afraid of a fellow astronomy enthusiast was exciting. She may not be an expert but it was nice to relate to someone who shared something in common." So Stargazer.. what do you wanna do out here? Or talk about ?"

She smiled at the simple-like question-- for her it would be quite easy to chose a category to simply talk about. "What about you opinion..." she spoke softly not quite knowing what she was really trying to say but hoping she could actually finish her words in a sensible manner. "Your opinion on this strange world... Of Sword Art Online in general.. Is it just a dream?" she asked hoping he was able to fully understand what she had put on the table. Generally she continued to attempt to explain more throughly. "Do you sometimes think it's just a dream.. Some sort of mythical game that world kind has yet to discover.. Or is it truly a death game-- and all of this is really true... We're all in real danger..." she spoke attempting to fully stretch it out to make sure he understood at least a part of it. She herself thought it was merely a dream at first.. But recently she had thought it was real... But how could she make so many friends if it was real? It seemed impossible to do in real life with how shy she was... It had seemed strange how somehow she opened up to so many people in Aincrad... And so easily too!

Guest Toshiro

Her question hit home quick and hard. As innocent as she was the question wasn't. He looked down at his crutches and smiled a bit. " That's a question I've been thinking about for a long time. When I first heard of Sword art.. I almost jumped out of my wheelchair. I had someone get me a copy the moment it was announced. " He clenched the crutches and looked at her." I don't want it to be a dream. I met some interesting folks and I met you. Things I would of never done in the real world. I wouldn't be gazing at the stars with a girl. Hell.. I wouldn't be talking to a girl period." He was beginning to ramble. He noticed it and proceeded to answer the next part of her question." I believe....we can die. As much as I hate to admit it. I hope that it is a mythical world that we are to be heroes and heroines. But I don't want to try and die either."

He placed his crutches aside and was thinking of questions to ask her." So what are you like outside of this place ? Are you in school or home schooled? Are you an avid gamer?"

Seeing the sky slowly turn into morning once more, she yawned for a moment trying to come up with a good answer before falling to sleep. "Indeed I was a school girl... One that was solely made fun of for her shyness and her unwill to talk to others... Quite frankly I'm surprised at how open I became to you in this short amount of time." She spoke before blinking a few times and beginning to feel pretty drowsy. "I suddenly feel-- so.. t--" She cut off before falling a little to the right and fully being asleep, her head now placed gently on Toshiro's left shoulder. Though she had somehow spent a few hours or so with him, she hadn't seemed to notice her broken leg, weather she were to see it or not would be questioned till when she woke up. Perhaps she'll be surprised... Or maybe she'll just act like it's nothing.

Hehe... Cliffhanger!

Seeing the sky slowly turn into morning once more, she yawned for a moment trying to come up with a good answer before falling to sleep. "Indeed I was a school girl... One that was solely made fun of for her shyness and her unwill to talk to others... Quite frankly I'm surprised at how open I became to you in this short amount of time." She spoke before blinking a few times and beginning to feel pretty drowsy. "I suddenly feel-- so.. t--" She cut off before falling a little to the right and fully being asleep, her head now placed gently on Toshiro's left shoulder. Though she had somehow spent a few hours or so with him, she hadn't seemed to notice her broken leg, weather she were to see it or not would be questioned till when she woke up. Perhaps she'll be surprised... Or maybe she'll just act like it's nothing.

Hehe... Cliffhanger!

Guest Toshiro

A light pink flush painted the upper cheek bones at the whole of being open with him. Then a full on burning sensation flushed his body as her head leaned against his shoulder. She was out like a light bulb. His facial expression softened quite so as he placed his crutches beside him. They were two people who seemed to be out of sorts and the day was starting a new. He didn't have a chance to really react. He ran through many scenarios in his head as he could on what to do.

Finally, he decided it was best not to move the slumbering girl. But the position was awkward to him. He did what he could and moved his arm around her so she could rest a bit more comfortably than laying against his shoulder. He leaned back a bit farther to angle himself to hers so she wouldn't slide down. So much science involved with trying to make someone feel....rested. Eyes glanced at the morning horizon and his eyes started to fee tired. Maybe it was time to sleep but he couldn't sleep like this. An awkward setting for the young man." Good night..stargazer.."

Guest Toshiro

A light pink flush painted the upper cheek bones at the whole of being open with him. Then a full on burning sensation flushed his body as her head leaned against his shoulder. She was out like a light bulb. His facial expression softened quite so as he placed his crutches beside him. They were two people who seemed to be out of sorts and the day was starting a new. He didn't have a chance to really react. He ran through many scenarios in his head as he could on what to do.

Finally, he decided it was best not to move the slumbering girl. But the position was awkward to him. He did what he could and moved his arm around her so she could rest a bit more comfortably than laying against his shoulder. He leaned back a bit farther to angle himself to hers so she wouldn't slide down. So much science involved with trying to make someone feel....rested. Eyes glanced at the morning horizon and his eyes started to fee tired. Maybe it was time to sleep but he couldn't sleep like this. An awkward setting for the young man." Good night..stargazer.."

Feeling a bit of movement as she went to sleep, yet she hadn't minded. She'd felt passed out regardless of what had been happening around her. The surrounding plains and NPCs along with the animals had continued to do their own thing as the two slept. Eventually the teenager woke up. Slowly managing to get to her feet. A small yawn and her rubbing her eyes with little fist-hands. Noticing her surroundings not really truly awake either she shone a bright smile to the world of Aincrad. "Morning Sword Art Online!" She spoke in her sweet little soft voice.

Her dark pupils studying her near surroundings. Soon seeing that Toshiro or 'Moon Man' hadn't been awake yet! "Silly Moon Man..." She spoke before smiling and thinking of small things to try to surprise him. "Perhaps going to a nearby café and trying to get some food, and bringing it to him... No he'd probably wake up by then...." She'd respond to herself, not really knowing how to surprise him really. So, she waited until he woke up to go to some café or restaurant for some breakfast.

He hadn't an idea as to when he had actually passed out. He knew it was early and the sun was starting to peak but his eyes couldn't take being awake anymore. Her movements were felt by him but he dismissed them. It wasn't long before though he heard a small voice.. a sweet one ringing through his dreams. It sounded familiar and he mumbled a bit in his sleep. "It'll....be okay..." With that moment, his eyes fluttered opened ending the dream. It wasn't long before his eyes focused and cleared up to stare at her. For a brief moment, she looked like the girl in his dreams. However, he dismissed the thought of having seen her with the thought that the same girl had to of wanted to play this game. The odds were astronomical.

It wasn't long before his facial expression softened a bit more. He had known that he had fallen asleep with a girl on the side of the road that had been abandoned. He also prayed that she didn't run off of or go crazy and kill him. Things like that had been known to happen in this world.. or so the rumors portrayed. He watched her go about unsure if she knew he was awake. With that notion, he spoke" Hey.. Good morning sunshine. " He grinned slightly. He started to get up slowly and took hold of his glaive. Today would be the day he would walk without the usage of those crutches. It was time to let go of them and go on living. " Hope ya slept well." he said as he became vertical." Shall we be off?" He said as he tilted his head examining her. She had this cute flair to her.. and it something was nagging him that he had seen this cuteness before.

She smiled at him, "Thank you for your concerns." She spoke with a slight smile shining through her shy personality. "Indeed, we can move off and away as such-- Where to?" She asked him not knowing where he was planning to go really. Though she could only guess that it was somewhere unknown to her... She was probably less knowing of this game then him, at least she thought she was.

he was also glad to have seen him at all--- it had been lucky to run across someone like him. She was also somehow very open to him. He kinda reminded her of her father-- a nice and generous figure that seemed to love to make her laugh or smile... She could only dream of his face--- even if she'd forgotten it after so many years without him. She'd never forget her dear father. Someone so close to her as that... It was impossible-- even if she forgot the image completely in her head.

He saw her smile and the effect became infectious. A smile spread on his but then he looked at his crutches. He kicked em and started slowly walking toward her at first. It had been a good while since he had walked so this time he was going to try to not use em. Eyes looked at her as he spoke." How about we go into town and grab a bite to eat? Then we can talk on the way and while we eat." He urged his brain to make his legs function better. Every second felt like an eternity to him but he was walking at a normal pace. As much as normal would get him.

He extended his arm out to her like a gentleman and spoke." Unless you have other plans to attend to today? " Hopeful tone wished she didn't. It was clear on his face that she intrigued him and he wasn't about to let it go yet.

She nodded her hand gently, "I'd love to join you..." She spoke softly with a smile and crimson blush on her cheeks. Unsure of what the crutches were doing behind him of course, she took the arm that was extended over to her with a smile. "This is the only thing I really do have planned-- The other things can wait. Getting a mear sword can be for later times... Perhaps some gauntlets too... I hope to be more of a speedier player." She smiled wanting to tell him a bit of her later dated plans. "And I hope to get to the front lines as well." She gave off a warm smile and walked a bit with him. "I just hope you had nothing else planned." She spoke with the soft tone again. By this time, she felt that her soft tone was her normal tone of voice-- though it hadn't been of course. She used it the most often!

[OOC- Sorry if it's a bit short... Hard to reply >-<]