[PP FL1 Late Night] [Starring Mikaria] [Complete]

Guest Toshiro

Her arm draped over his and his own blush formed on his own. Just a tinge of red though. As they walked together, he felt better with this girl against his arm. The gaze of several other players indicated that the wondered about the two. It didn't matter. At the moment, he felt the comfort of the girl against his own virtual body and it was responding like it should of. After hearing her words, he spoke softly as they weren't that far apart from each other." I don't have anything planned for the day except you." He wanted to extend his answer a bit more but it'd be a bit brash. His glasses slipped down his face a bit as he spoke to her once more." Front lines huh? I plan to be there one day. One day soon. "

Head turned a bit to gaze at the girls features and studied them. It seemed so familiar to him as he watched her from his side view. Being next to her allowed him to forget about his legs. The adrenaline of being by this girl took over and his thought process had changed." So tell me a bit about yourself Stargazer..? Any siblings ?"

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearing the question she gave a smile to him. "Well... I have a brother.. Does a mother count as a sibling? She joked wanting to hear the most likely absurd answer he'd come up with. "How about you? Are you a ninja in real life?" She spoke again with a smile she'd usually only give her father when they joked around. Remembering her brother... and her mother... They were probably super scared for her.. Though her brother would probably be happy to never be beat again... But she didn't really feel that SAO was real-- maybe it was... But she never felt pain here--- at least not yet... her mother-- probably would never really forgive herself for giving her a DEATH game instead of a fun game... And her father-- Well.. He would truly always be in her heart at least.

Upon hearing her answer, he tilted his head looking at her." I..guess ? " The answer was unexpected and so was the look of curiosity on his face. He tried to wrap his head around the concept of mother sister sibling. Eventually, his brain burned out from the thought process and he spoke." Is that really true?" He posed the question skeptically. Her question was the same as his and he spoke to her." Nope. Only child. My parents couldn't handle another kid after me being a wheelchair in real life. " He slowly revealed to her." They died when I was thirteen.. so I don't have any siblings or family for that matter." He rubbed the back of his head.

This feeling of comfort was unnerving to him. He had revealed this same information once before to someone at a hospital. He unconsciously seemed to draw closer to her. The city view was coming looming closer and closer. Stalls were perched outside with places of unique tinctures and food stands. " You a ninja? Or perhaps an evil pretty scientist girl who is bent on taking over the world ?"

Realizing that the crutches she saw were his she blushed faintly. "Sorry-- I just never noticed that you had crutches.." She spoke softly remembering her 13 year old self in a cast in the hospital.. It was nothing extreme... but it had been only a minor injury.. Suddenly she felt pretty bad for him... Especially now that he seemed to be all alone in real life...

Giggling at his question asking if she was a Ninja or even a evil pretty-- wait.. She had just noticed... "D--Did he just call me pretty?!" Her conscious spoke even confused. The blush had flushed into a darker color. Though she continued to walk with Toshiro hoping to not get to distracted. Though wanting to answer his question. "Why would I be the ninja around here? You were outside in the night first!" She giggled actually having reason in calling him a ninja.

At her distracted voice, he laced his hand with hers and squeezed it." There's no need to apologize." Gaze looked upon her while speaking it. But the casual blush that she carried darkened and he wondered what could be running through her head. He slowly released her hand as he felt the embarrassment of not asking first before reaching it. He seemed to blush too as he answered her question." I always wanted to be a ninja. It is a wild dream but maybe I could be one here. If I was fast enough." He pondered as they reached their destination. A food cafe ready and waiting for the two. Brown orbs traveled to her as he pulled a chair out for her.

The cafe was quaint and quiet with people here and there laughing to themselves. They were located on the outside of the building where they could enjoy the fresh air." Did..did I say something wrong earlier ?" He was uncomfortable since he wanted her to like him.

Feeling him squeeze the hand he'd grabbed, the blush faded. A smile newly formed as he pulled the chair out and talked about ninjas a bit. "Hey being a fast ninja was My idea!" She giggled slightly. Though a ninja would look a little weird with a rapier. Sitting in the chair that Toshiro had pulled out she smiled. "Thank you!" She spoke with a slight cheerfulness that only her father could ever give her. Somehow-- he'd made her laugh as well... That's something that only her father could've done.. It was strange to her to actually feel so happy again... After her father-- 'kicked the bucket' that is.

"Of course you hadn't said anything wrong... I was just a bit surprised-- is all.." She spoke again with a bit of a more cheerful tone she almost never used. Thinking more about her injury... She had-- remembered... Someone... from the hospital... But it was 2 years ago-- she couldn't completely remember all the detail of the figure... She couldn't even remember the voice or even look of her father for peats sake!

He sat down at the cafe table directly in front of her and smiled a bit. A hand was placed on the table and the other off to the side. He studied her for a minute and just watched her carefully. This scene seemed to play in his head before. A hospital cafeteria? He tapped his finger on the table and spoke softly." Mikaria... In all honesty.... have you ever been to Shinjuko hospital ? " He wanted to be sure. It was something that had been nagging him for a while now and he felt the frustration of not asking boil over. Her facial structure and her voice was something he just couldn't ignore." It's weird but it seems that you remind me of someone I miss."

A light crimson blush filled the upper cheek bones of the young male. He felt the tingling nervous sensation again. It was that feeling when you get when someone you liked. And that girl at the hospital was one. It took a while but it ended up with a few days of talking with her

"Actually I have been to Shinjuko.." She spoke softly not knowing why Toshiro would even ask that. Thinking a bit more, she came up with an idea of why he would've asked such a thing... "Wait... is he-- no... It couldn't be.." Her contious spoke to herself hoping that it was that figure she'd remember at the hospital... Though she couldn't be for sure... She could hope and dream that was him... Why hadn't she known that he was in crutches earlier?! Almost everything about this small adventure had now--- confused her... But she had been waiting at how Toshiro would respond... If he was-- she would basically.. Probably freak out... hehehe

He leaned closer as the waiter came by with water for the duo. He studied her facial structure. Eyes just narrowed on her just discovering that she was the girl of mystery that left his life abruptly. " I came in for a check up..There.. was this girl.. I saw her.. She was upset..." He started to say but looked at her." We started to get to know each other... I grew fond of her..then right before she left.. She gave me her address to write to her. " He took off his glasses and placed his hands to where his hair looked shorter." Do you know me?" He asked hopefully. The answer was clear for him. He was fond of Mikaria for a reason. It was she he dreamed of all this time. But the memory was faded. All he had left was her laugh.. The last one he had heard her do before they parted. " Because I think you are her....at least I hope."

Hearing Toshiro, she thought for a moment about her history. Was this truly him? The one she remembered--- it seemed so coincidental if this wasn't him... "And... I--I believe that you're him..." She spoke remembering the figure now... The one she had seen in the hospital at such a hard time. "I remember that you sent millions of letters to my letters.. If that was you anyway. I must've given you the wrong address or somthing..." She spoke remembering one special letter that was handed to her through her neighbors... One that had read:

"Hey YÅko I'd like to see you--- to tell you something special.. I've been waiting a white to do so.. A long while...

-Toshiro"

She had attempted to get to him-- eventually and now.. they had met once more... Was this just a huge coincidental mess? Or was it purposeful... they were meant to be here at the current time... She wouldn't know.. Unless he were to tell her now.

A sweat panic hit him as he stared at her. It was her! Those letters had to of reached her. He had sent so many because he didn't get one back. He had hoped that he would one day get to tell her that he wanted to be with her. But as the years wore on, he didn't know if she would of felt anything. Those letters basically were ones that stated majority of his day and asking how she was coping. But there was one letter that he remembered. One asking to see her once more with something special planned that he wanted to ask her. His foot started to shake a bit from the obvious reaction and he bit down on his lower lip. This was obviously the time to say something.

He had just one chance. This was a death game and he wasn't willing to die without telling her." Y..Yo...You..... You're the one that I've dreamed ..." His eyes closed tightly and his hands fell to his side. " I want to see you! I want to be more than friends!" He nearly passed out from the blood rising to his face. " I..I..I thought for the longest time a way to say this.. I had the perfect way.. but....I can't risk not seeing you again..." He admitted finally. "I..I really hope you say yes.. because I think we deserve happiness and would be good to each other..." His voice trailed off.

Seeing the water be deliver, and Toshiro starting to say that--- "wait.. WHAT!?" Her conscience said. A bit unsure about what Toshiro had said, she stared into his hazel pupils. "I--I..." She spoke unsure what really to continue her sentence. Of course she never would've has heard this coming from a male in real life.. but why here?! "I-- Don't know what to say.." She spoke softly, having never been asked this before had intimidated her... Making her want to say yes-- for some reason. After a while of thinking.. She went with her gut in this conversation. "Y--Yes..." She finally finished hoping that it was the CORRECT thing to say in this situation.

He looked at her after receiving the yes that he so desired. He just watched her and spoke in a gentle tone. " Do you remember that last letter I wrote you? I had something I wanted to say to you. And that was what I wanted to say.. and I want to say that now.. I meant every word.. so you saying Yes... that makes me.. happy." He let out a relieved sigh and laugh. But he was still shaking. The nervousness didn't go away. He had someone now... and it was the girl of his dreams. What now? He actually didn't have anything planned or didn't even think this was possible. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. This was something he had to control or else this would be pointless. He didn't want to disappoint her. He calmed his shaking and then looked at his hands. He had to make this count.

He extended his hand to her in hopes she would take it. " I didn't mean to scare you. Its just I've been waiting two years...hoping one of my letters would of arrived. The last one in particular." He offered a slight smile. He had regained composure and his calmness." So thank you for saying yes... Mikaria.

"I--Do remember that letter... and I think I know what you wanted to tell me.." She spoke softly before accepting the water that had been given to her by the waiter, waiting for some sort of meal to come for her to eat.. Perhaps it was by shire luck to have met Toshiro again... Maybe-- It was meant to be.. By this point, It had practically been the afternoon.. Time had seemed to pass so-- quickly.. It had always been so fast to Mikaria... She had never known why time just seemed to fly by.. But it seemed to be something meant to be, for her at least. She had never wanted to admit it, but ever since she had met him, she had wanted to see him again... She had been reminded of her father when she was around him.. Somehow it just felt-- right to be with him. Something strange to her, but overall she felt more then just like... She felt she was in love-- but she never would know that she IS in love... It was strange.. a strange feeling she'd never felt before, really.

Seeing him extend his hand she gleefully accepted it. Not really knowing why exactly the hand was really there for however, truefully. "You didn't scare me... I'm just--- A bit nerves really... To tell you the truth, i've never really been in a relationship.." She spoke softly, still not really sure of what the hand was for, but continued to reply to him. "It's.. No problem-- what-so-ever Toshi-kun..." She spoke softly then started to squeeze his hand. Not exactly sure why exactly, once more.

The hand was there to comfort her in any way shape or form. A lot had transpired between the two from two years ago til the past couple days. His hand squeezed hers and he felt the warmth from her hand." Truthfully, neither have I. I just know what my heart does when I'm around you. " Gut instinct. That's what he was betting on as he looked at the waiter deliver their order even though they didn't have to order. Breakfast of champs.. eggs toast and a few glass jars of jam. He looked down and spoke. " I'm still nervous.. I just want you to know that I'll be there with my hand to hold yours when it gets tough out there." He looked up with a smile.

Hand retracted and he started to grab a piece of toast . He looked at her embedding their first meet and meal together again." Let's get out there and get stronger okay?" He said before biting down on his bread.

Seeing the food arrive along with Toshiro beginning to eat the small meal that they had managed to afford together with the small amounts of Col they had together. Mikaria smiled over at Toshiro, “Sure If I can join you with your small adventure anyway.†She spoke softly hoping that she would be at the least helpful in some shape or form. As long as she was able to spend time with Toshiro, she’d be happy. Wanting to be to some use around Toshiro, and not some doll who came around only because she was his girlfriend. All she mainly wanted to do is become confident at some point in time to be alone by herself.. But she seemed to always be a little more to herself, and more shyer to even try to protect herself. It would be hard for her to even attempt at raising her blade at an animal, if it were to strike back.. As a summery, she wasn’t very confident in herself to be successful.

She always only looked at the negative side of the situation.Even if it did end up successful she would always end up thinking to herself the next time she would miss her hit and end up disappointing others. Really, to her being a mere being in Sword Art Online was pretty hard. Even if it was something she was excited at first, as she actually continued to survive here surprisingly enough. To her, she would’ve probably gotten killed off sooner. In her eyes, a lot of the time, she was weaker than she actually is. Not believing in herself is something that is a major flaw in herself. Even if she thinks that it’s truly real. She actually has some power.. Even that she thought she never truly had. In her own way-- naturally, it was some surprising virtue that she wouldn’t ever uncover in herself. Something that probably no one would know.. Accept herself, it would be the only way that anyone knows about this virtue...

Gazing at Mikaria and listening to her speak, he had yet to make a decision as to what they should do. At this rate, simply being with her was enough to suffice for him. But it wasn't enough to simply to stay by her side. They had to be free of this world to go on and see each other in the real world. He grabbed his napkin and touched his lips with it to clean off the bread crumbs that remained. "I was hoping to spend the rest of the evening with you and then decide what to do later. I just really don't care because it's been a revealing and surprising day." He spoke in a gentle tone.

He seemed a bit more relaxed with his new girlfriend with him. Things that bothered him before seemed miniscule and trivial. He placed the dirty napkin beside his plate and took his glass of water in his hand. "I was thinking maybe we could tomorrow go and train or even go do that earning a living quest for myself." He added as he looked at his glass and stared at it. Being across from her was completely different than being in a dream. She was making his heart skip a beat every few seconds and he was trying desperately not to look like a fool. "Any thoughts?" He spoke to her and finishing up his water after the statement.

“W--Well.. it seems like a great idea to me..!†She spoke with a bit of cheerfulness in her voice, more time spent with him.. Ment more fun for her! She always seemed to have fun with him around.. For some odd reason. Even with all the family and ‘fun’ she was supposed to have at her house, and with her family… Somehow she seemed to have more fun with him instead. It was strange, but ever since her father died.. she seemed to have less fun around the house. However getting hurt and seeing him in the hospital, even with minor injuries it had made her some-what cheerful. Now she had a new goal then only being a person to really look up to in life… But to also get out of the game, as well to meet him once more in real life…

Picking up the glass of water in front of her and attempting to ‘casually drink’ it. As she managed to sip a bit of the runny, clear liquid she put the glass back down. “I just hope we can learn a bit about the quest… What do you plan to be for your profession? Later on I hope to take the quest with Mitoko, one of my newer friends… I also hope to get my Tailor profession… All I can really do is hope however…†She spoke before seeing the sandwich that the waiter had placed in front of her. Picking up the rye bread that was covered in turkey, lettuce, and a bit of cheese. Somehow the order was a bit wonky, though as she bit into the virtual food she smiled… Soon chewing the amazing treat of a sandwich. Seeing Toshiro once more had been a miracle for her… somehow making her think more about her dead father, along with making her happier and more confident in herself. It was strange how Toshiro had made her feel…

Her happiness was what would allow him to live through the day in this game. Hearing her cheerfulness and seeing her smile could of been anyone's motivation. He just happened to be lucky to be the one to gain and get that from someone like her. He looked at her and place his elbow on the table while propping up his head with his cheek." I was thinking artisan or perhaps even a merchant. But I really think artisan would be up my alley since I enjoy art and structure." He would speak to her with a slight smile on his face. He didn't have a setting at home. A housekeeper and a fish tank to come home to after series of pre treatment work for nerve repair. Otherwise, it was just an empty home with empty rooms. He had his vast collection of Manga to read and his video game stockpile but nothing could of prepared him for this fateful encounter. After she had mentioned a familiar name, he blinked a few times." Nice girl. Quiet though. I met her recently too." He added added he took note of the tailoring profession.

He actually had finished eating a while ago with just few bites. He had been too excited really to be hungry. Amber orbs honed in on her features and he would ask a series of questions."Did you wanna go out and do something now? Like a walk or just sit by the fountain ? I could pick up some art supplies and draw you."He could of actually draw her from memory now. He didn't have to look at her directly. Just a close of the eyes and he could see her in his mind. Despite all the travesties he had suffered, she would be his new constant. A new goal to see her. And then he would go for surgery to restore his legs in the real world.

Seeing that he was now on the subject of professions, she gave a light and more cheerful smile. “It’s truly up to you on which profession you want to focus on. I believe that it’s your choice, and it wouldn’t be right for me to judge you on whichever you chose. Therefore I’ll be happy with mainly any choice you make…†She spoke, then noticing that he had met Mitoko too. “Wow… Maybe we could later on tell her about the news? It may freak her out a bit though.. But I think my friends deserve the right to know about us… Right?†She spoke in more of a positive tone hoping that she wasn’t acting stupid and this was really not the right thing to talk about to friends. Though she wouldn’t really know that it would be, since she was never truly in a relationship like this before…

“If you need to practice drawing, I guess you could… I don’t really see why you shouldn’t draw me I guess…†She spoke still a bit unsure about the idea, but smiling over to him as she actually managed to finish her food. “Welp, Looks like I’m done here.. How about you?†She asked not wanting to leave without him with a gently placed smile as she looked towards him.

[OOC- Sorry if it's a bit rushed.. or a little too short... PM me if you want me to revise it or make corrections or anything...]