[PP FL1 Late Night] [Starring Mikaria] [Complete]

Guest Toshiro

He stood up and nodded." Yeah. I'm done with the food." He walked over to her and extended his hand to grasp hers. He would ease her up from her seat and smiled brightly. " Of course we should tell her. Anyone that asks as well." He could never be ashamed of this relationship. He also didn't care if anyone objected at the thought either. While they were getting ready to go, he looked at her and spoke." Truthfully, you're my first girlfriend.." A light red tinge graced his features as he admitted it." I also wanted to tell you.. The reason why I wanted to draw you was so that we'd never forget. Like a photo really. " But he felt dumb. They could save photos and screen shots of each other.

As they left the cafe, he slowly placed his hand around hers walking together . A rather bold decision but he had seen it various times between couples. A slight smile appeared as he spoke to her." What did you do in your spare time before ball this happened?" It was a way he could be with her just a little longer than not.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She smiled over to Toshiro, accepting the hand that had been moved towards her. Looking over to her she gave a bright smile wanting to reply to him, “Well, Quite truthfully you’re my first boyfriend…†She spoke feeling that the situation seemed so unreal to her. “I’m glad you would want to share this memory with me truthfully. I was only trying to fight for myself… Though I’m not very confident of myself to even fight..†She spoke unsure if she should’ve told him that answer or not. She was only glad to have met Toshiro again. She was happy to have a conversation.. Every once-in-a-while she actually managed to talk to someone without stuttering, but it was rare for her to have this sort of back and forth conversation. After her father had died at least.

“Do you have any other plans on what to do? I mean, I have a few different things I’d like to do.. But it’s up to you what sort of-- Chore we do first. So, Anything you wanted to do?†She asked knowing what she was thinking to do, and what she’s been thinking of what to do for a while now. And that is, To get a familiar. She had decided on the type of familiar as well… Though it might be harder to find, she knew she wanted it. To what she had decided, it was going to be a Red Panda, probably a baby one as well… Either named Bob or Janelle. It would be strange either way.. But she seemed to always love little red pandas… They looked like cute little fluffy pandas. As she saw one on a nature show, she fell in love with the fluffy red figures immediately...

red_panda_sorta_chibi_by_pyxelle_art-d5o4knl.png

The words of him being her first was truly remarkable. There was this young beautiful woman beside him and he had beaten a whole mess of potential candidates to just be her first boyfriend. The situation became an opportunity which bloomed into a perfect setting for the two." If you can't fight, I will fight for the both of us." He promised. He didn't want her to see the gore of battle and the deaths that may occur. It was a big promise but he would do his best to prevent the circumstances. He felt empowered now fueled with a reason to leave. He had been terrified to lose the ability to walk again and to undergo the experimental surgery. But the fear now was replaced with a hope.

Her next question was simple for him to answer." I didn't have anything to do. I would love to assist you in any way possible, if you'd like. I'm just.. hoping the day doesn't end and I wake up. " He gave a slight laugh. Would they stay together ? Were they going to spend the night again in the late night? It didn't matter." As long as I am close by or with you.. I don't care what happens." He squeezed her hand at the last statement. His thoughts drifted to what they could or would do. There was a whole list of things the duo could peform.

“No.. I don’t want you to risk your life for me… I mean I have a life too, but I want to try to get along by myself, so incase your not there someday-- I can continue to fight for myself… I want to be able to do this by myself… It’s not right to make you do all this work by yourself… Really Toshi… It’ll be okay..†She spoke in her sweet, soft tone. Wanting to truly be able to do her normal deeds by herself… And perhaps be able to some day actually be more confident in battle, and work on the front lines beside her friends. Feeling the tight grip that was suddenly put on her hand.

“They lose track of timeâ€

In other words, Time Skip.

Continuing to walk, she found a lake and the water had shone the above moon. Fog put near them as they held hands, MIkaria letting go of the grip and bending down to look at the lake. Putting her hand into the water and quickly scooping up a bit of water in the palms of her hands. Quickly facing him and splashing him. A smile on her face as she looked at him, waiting for another splash towards her this time. A smile on her face. “Watteerr Fiigghhtt!†She spoke with a girly tone before awaiting for another splash of the lake water to come at her. She had loved to do this with squirt guns as she had loved to see her brother suffer from cold weather, they always seemed to like to play rough together, Aio and YÅko..

Oh god the water was cold, he thought as the water struck him and was dripping down. It was absolutely refreshing and the shock of the feeling was simply interesting to observe. He would grin a slight bit wiping the water droplets from his view. He took a running start and picked her up into the air twirling her around. He, of course, was still wet to a point and was using her body to absorb the moisture. It wasn't long though til he started backing up and sinking into the water. Two could play this game and he would use himself as a sacrifice to get a smile. " Get ready.."

He held her close to him and the water started to touch her feet. He wouldn't do anything just yet but wanted to see her reaction to what he was about to do. His face was burning with a blush but it didn't matter to him. The fact that he was about to dunk her remained in his thoughts and the aftermath that would ensue. The distance, obviously, was extremely close. He could see her face and her smooth skin. He had both arms wrapped around her waist and it was a simple matter.. he wasn't shy around her. He didn't have to be. She knew him through his letters and how he was in them through every day life. It was just a matter of time til he knew all the things about her that she wanted to share.

Inch by inch he would slowly back up in the water and he spoke." You give up? Or you wanna take a dip?" Was what his final statement would be.

Finally after the small wait of his recoil from the water, she was grabbed and spun into the air, then slowly, but surely. Feeling scared of all heck, she completely stood still seeing the water start to run into liquid. “Silly, Why would I give up?†She spoke, as if her arms were supposed to be crossed. Seeing the water flow and start to go into waves, farther around. Knowing what was happening, as her feet start to get swallowed and multiple things start to happen… Her eyes widen as the ice cold water touches her feet, as if about to say “Eeekkk!†Or something alike that. It was strange how cold the water had been. It wasn’t like someone was doing the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in the lake!

The waters strange light and coldness had made her jump really, e recoil was quite something that was more... Predictable. Though the night wasn't very windy though the fog was spotted here and there, the coldness in the lake, was the worst texture she'd felt in a long time. Unusual really. It was hard to explain. Though she hadn't wanted to give up, she also didn't wish to be drowned. It was a pros and cons situation. Though after a while, she decided to be drowned then rather give up. She didn't want to be embarrassed in front of him, but she didn't want to be drowned. It was pretty much the only choice available to her.

She seemed to be well prepared at the sudden movements. He wasn't going to dunk her like he said he was going to or insinuating. He simply raised his hand up to her face and touched it gently. They were back where they started. It was dark and the moon was beginning to show. The brilliant gentle features of their surroundings only added to the beauty of it all. He spoke softly to her just above a whisper.†Do you really think I would do that? I don’t think I’d have the heart to…†He slowly moved back towards land his eyes locked with hers.

As he neared land, he simply smiled a bit. She didn't fall for his bluff. That meant she knew him better than he had expected. He put her down but the distance wasn't backed up. He leaned in and kissed her cheek softly. “ Next time… “ He whispered in her ear. “ I’m going to dunk you in the water.†He grinned and backed up a bit. It was a bit to handle with all the things that had happened to them.

“Well, I don’t think very slow, I only thought for a moment and made my decision to be prepared, if it was going to happen.†She spoke softly before being led to land once more. After being led to land, she was kissed on the cheek by Toshiro. A Light crimson flushing onto her cheeks now. “And next time, I’ll try to get you back for that trick!†She spoke wanting to tag him in the imaginary ‘game’ they had started up suddenly. After he backed up a bit, she wanted to ask him what quest he’d like to do first.

“So, Toshi would you like to go do your profession quest, or would you like to join me on my familiar quest?†She asked with the blush still on her face. A slight smile soon appearing as she examined the Blonde haired figure she’d known for a while now. Since she was 13 to be exact… It was a strange feeling having met him before, it was a feeling-- she knew she wouldn’t forget… Even in the real world they would’ve been apart for a moment--But she would always be looking forward to seeing him again, if they were apart. She knew that it was like that. It had truly been a cheerful and happy moment since she knew that Toshiro was here and with her. And currently, she felt courage in herself to continue moving forward to success. Especially when she’s around Toshiro.

Her words of vengeance in a playful manner gave a slight fake cringe of him cowering. "Spare me.." He feigned a plea to her. A grin spread across his face as he pondered the thought. It was just a mere moment to think about the quest pick. He spoke in a soft tone to her while leading her to an open area." We will do your's first. It'll help you get stronger if you have a familiar with you." He nodded trying to evaluate the matter. Having a familiar with her would boost her confidence up to be better in battle.

"Do you mind if we stargaze again tonight?" A legit question since they had spent the last night together. He felt a sense of boldness from his statement and corrected it a slight bit." It's a bit late. And I wanna be a ninja again with you." He gave a light chuckle remembering her question . When they first met again, it was as strangers. Now they were a couple. Was it different or the same? To him it was different and the said fact was that they were to try to be together since death was always at the door for a poor soul.

“I shall attempt to spare you, but I cannot promise you that you will be safe from my vengeance.†She spoke with a bit of playful teasing roleplay lines he had said. A slight smile on her face, her crimson blush soon fading from the glimpse of her face in the moonlight. “I guess it might help me out-- I’m just glad to have been able to spend more time with you.†She spoke with her usual unconfident, soft voice.

“I don’t mind at all, though if it gets too late we’ll be in trouble with the ninja gods.†She spoke with a slight giggly tone to her voice, she knew it was just a joke.. but it seemed to have been real to her, for at least the slightest moment. The image of the ‘Ninja Gods’ in her head might’ve been just plain shadows.. Which would be pretty funny, the way she saw it. “Well, we could do the same thing.. I guess it’s up to you weather you want to spend some night-time here or go to The floor for the profession will be given to me, and spend the night there.†She spoke unsure which to chose herself.

He looked around them and noticed that they weren't particularly close to anything. He shrugged and offered a smile once more to her." We can stay here...No need to rush things right ?" He sat down in the open area and made sure that the area was dry for her. He was a gentleman [inside joke.] He looked up at her and gave her a thumbs up." All dry for you." He grinned cheesy like.

He was getting more comfortable by the second and it was showing. There was a clear view of confidence that showed now that wasn't there when they had first met. It was just knowing that he knew someone in this wretched game was a start. Knowing now that she was his girlfriend gave a bigger boost than anticipated. " What familiar did you wanna go after? " He realized that he didn't ask prior at all. He would give it his all, despite being new, to lend aid to her.

Mikaria nodded, "Sure, sounds like a great idea!" She spoke with a smile before sitting down on the 'dry' grass that Toshiro had made for her. though it was already dry she smiled, "Thank you Sir Toshi!" She spoke knowing that it was dry anyway, but no matter going to give gratitude to him. "Well, I was thinking about a red panda... What did you think I should name it? Janelle, or Bob?" She asked for his opinion before looking up at the twinkeling and twirling stars that had done a small dance in the sky. The moonlight lighting up the lake that they had played a bit in.

Then she wondered about Toshiro, What kind of familiar did he want when the time came? What kind of weapon did he use? There were millions of questions she suddenly magically came up with to ask him. But which one to ask first? Her curious mind continued to go in circles, before she decided to ask him a question. "Why did you ever want to get the game 'Sword Art Online'?" She had finally asked after going around and around in her mind trying to track down a perfect question to ask him.

The thought of the familiar name choices seemed rather interesting. " Janelle the Panda.. or Bob the panda.." He repeated the names out loud to see it something would click. He blinked a few times and looked at her." If it's a female Janelle and a male would be Bob. Still both choices are good, just depends on type of gender." He then later decided to lean back with his arms propping his body up while staring at the stars.

Her next question was a hard yet simple one for him. Not really something he actually answered to anyone before but certainly she deserved it." I.. joined because I was hell bent on experiencing walking.. The virtual world offered a way out of my chair and the upcoming surgery...it didn't look too promising to me. A replacement part for my spine with three years of intense therapy... I couldn't.. " He shuddered a bit from terror." I couldn't bear to go through that and fail... so I wanted to walk.. interact and be a teenage guy for once.." He leaned his head back and stretched trying to push away the insecurities. But the question was a two way street." What about you?"

She nodded to the agreement before hearing why he was here for, and him ask why she got Sword Art Online. "It's more How then Why, Truthfully. I've read on about it making sure I was ready for the game. Then my mother randomly got it as a present for getting good grades.. And here I am." She spoke smiling before continuing to look up at the stars. Her father had studied about stars when he was smaller. The more he spoke and talked about stars... The more she seemed to get used to the idea of stars. the twinkeling balls of hot gas... The way her father always talked about them made them sound so-- interesting. And Unique! "Well.. I can't wait for tomorrow where we go on that adventure to get my Red Panda..." She spoke before stretching out and fully laying on the ground and setting her gaze to the night sky.

He chuckled as he laid back staring fully with her speaking." Sounds like your mother is pretty cool. " He seemed happy for her that she had a healthy relationship with her mother. Of course it was all speculation since he didn't actually ask her for details. He just remembered about her mentioning that her mother was her sibling. "Lethal combination too by the way. Intelligent and beautiful are two things spies and ninjas always need to get their way. " He gave a grin and looked over to her. " I'm sure you know all the details as to where all the locations are for the Red Panda..I'm not sure what familiar I want or anything like that. Seems like you have your adventures planned out ahead of time!" He took note that she was very organized too. He stopped talking though as she seemed to be absorbed by those stars again. He couldn't compete with those. They were too gorgeous to ignore anyway. All thoughts seemed to vacate as he laid in silence with her enjoying the peace before their trek into the wilderness.

Mikaria nodded to what he said being planned out and more organized,though she wasn't in real life she always wanted to be organized in games... "I'm pretty sure floor 6 is a jungle, so I think that it might be a good place to look if any." She said before she looked up at the sky for one last moment. "N--Night.." She spoke before her eyes shut and darkness descended. A sleepiness and drowsiness had been on herself. A final glimmer of a smile before she fell into a deep sleep against the grass.

As she fell asleep from the late hours, he soon found himself drifting asleep. He took his basic cloak and dropped it over her body and then kissed her forehead. They would have an adventure soon together tomorrow and needed the rest to catch up. He laid beside her and closed his eyes finding it easy to fall asleep now knowing there was a new goal for the young man to do.

Complete!

600 col for both players.