He treks through the Town of New Beginnings alone.

What a liar....he said he'd be here he said as he sat down on a bench by the fountain. He closed his eyes for a moment. He remembered what it was like standing in that long line JUST to buy this game. Now he would have to sit here until certain people show up to help him. The only item he grabbed before doing anything was the starting Ax, wanting to hack as many enemies to pieces as possible, before everyone else could get very far.

Come on Cicila...Aoife...if we dont hurt we are going to be late and if we are late he may not like me anymore... i said with much haste trying to equip my shirt and jacket and rushing out the door hoping that they would be right behind me.

Teleport, Town of New Beginnings i said quickly trying to hurry.

I tracked Kunagi to the bench and standing there was Rage. I wondered what he was doing so all i did was stand by the teleporter and equipped the Cloak of Darkness. He then waited for Aoife and Cicila.

Sitting on the roof, eating an orange, and watching the streets bustle with NPC's and players, I thought of a game to play whilst I waited for the others.

I picked out the orange seeds, flicking them at random people.

Look out below! I whispered to myself, flicking another at a shopkeeper.

I snickered as he jumped, then looked around, searching for the origin of the mini projectile.

Giving up, he went back to sweeping and I searched the crowd for my next victim.

Spotting Ryu at the teleporter, I flicked one, hitting him right on the nose.

I silently giggled as he crinkled his nose and looked for his assailant.