[PP-F1-5] What Goal? [Furaiya]

Zelrius was now in the heat of a battle on Floor 1, With what appeared to be a centaur. Not that it was hard to tell, But for Zelrius it was. This was due to his increasingly worse eyesight. The most annoying part being was the Nervegear didn't even attempt to correct it when he logged on. He often got pissed off that it made it so cripples could walk again but the sensory techonology still left him with inferior vision. Quickly he dropped that thought as a hooved foot reached out to kick him. Zelrius had to stop wasting time and get his A-Game back together so he wasn't a collection of Blue Crystals.

Zelrius 61/63

Centaur 20/20

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freya aimlessly runs around town on Floor 1. Freya runs out to the field and finds Zelrius out in the distance. Smiling she runs at Zel and sees and enemy next to him. Freya runs at the Centaur and bashes her body into it with all her power making the creature fall to the ground. Freya realized as she took her 2 Handed-Ax out that it was glowing Blood Red. After knocking the creature to the ground Freya Axed the creatures side that was exposed to her creating a deep red gash among the Centaurs right side. Freya grin and removing her AX from the creatures flesh and flipped backwards. "How are you doing to day?" Freya says looking at Zelrius with both hands on her ax ready to attack again.

Freya: 13/13 {+1 DMG, +1 ACC}

Zelrius: 63/63

Centaur: 15/20

Zelrius swings his blade and aimlessly misses the Centuar. Then out of the blue the familiar woman which he identified as Freya arrived and charged the Man-Horse Beast. Zelrius was quite confused for a second on the turn of events then realized that she was just helping him a bit. He smiled thankfully to her and answered her gretting.

"Well, as you can see I am kind of busy. But I am doing good. How are you doing yourself, Freya?"

Zelrius realized he had just dropped his usually arrogant attitude and gathered back that overuse of confidence. The smug grin opening across his face as he swung Sange at the enemy once more.

Zelrius: 63/63 (1 DMG, +2 EVA, +3 Damage MIT)

Centaur: 09/20

Seeing Zel with that grin made Freya know that she had impressed him. Freya giggled a bit and with her 2 handed ax in both hands she jumped into the air doing a flip forward and when she landed to the ground her ax made contact to the Centaurs head. The creature scream out in pain and Freya smiled at the pain of the poor creature and jumps back making distance between it and her. "Oh I sorry! I'm going to adventure with you, okay" as Freya didn't really ask cause she was going to tag along anyway. "We should go to a higher floor though, you up for it?" Freya says as she gets ready for anything attack to the monster.

Zelrius: 63/63 (1 DMG, +2 EVA, +3 Damage MIT)

Centaur: 07/20

Zelrius decided that she was of more use then most low levels. This was observed when she had now successfully attacked the enemy before them twice now. He considered her question for a second while he stuck Sange out in front of him in order to possibly finish this beast right here so The Blood Buccaneer could move on with his life. to which he had no success himself. Sighing he just backed up thinking if he should party up with Freya or not.

Freya: 13/13 {+3 DMG, +2 ACC, +3 Damage Miti}

Zelrius: 59/63 (1 DMG, +2 EVA, +3 Damage MIT)

Centaur: 05/20

Freya spins with both hands on her ax toward the creature while using the heavy to guide her spin. As the ax makes contact to the Centaur's face, the Centaur goes flying backwards. "Oops" Freya says then giggles a bit. The ax head made a giant gash on the Centaur's head where it hit. Freya smile and looks at Zel "well what you waiting for" she says as she points the ax at the creature with both her hands on the hilt.

Zelrius: 59/63 (1 DMG, +2 EVA, +3 Damage MIT)

Centaur: 04/20

Zelrius was rather disappointed in all his recent misses. This was seriously dwindling his Arrogance rating. Arrogance rating is how the Blood Buccaneer referred to how arrogant he was, to the ratio of how much sense it made at the moment. As of right now, With his several misses, the rating was very very low. He looked to Freya and flashed a Grin swinging at the Centaur. "Sure, I'd enjoy hanging out on higher floors after this." He finally stated with more formality rather then freindliness.

Zelrius: 57/63 (1 DMG, +2 EVA, +3 Damage MIT)

Centaur: 04/20

"Well okay then" Freya says with a grin charging at the Centaur with both hands on her ax with the aax slightly over her right shoulder as she runs at the creature. As Freya gets closer she decides to do a front flip to close the distance. As she lands her ax makes contact to the Centaur's head again. The centaur falls to the ground with a grunt. Freya jumps back from the creature and says "Finish it Zel!!"

Zelrius: 57/63 (1 DMG, +2 EVA, +3 Damage MIT)

Centaur: 02/20

Zelrius just laughs at her final words. 'Finish' it. Yeah right. The Blood Buccaneer has yet to even moderately strike the damned thing, And here she is thinking he's going to get last hit. Speaking of killing things, Zelrius just now realized she is one of few players to continue to talk to him without inquiring about his orange cursor. Which, at this point, Zelrius is relieved for (He was quite tired of telling people) So after his little chuckle, Zelrius did attempt to kill the Centaur

to the end of utterly missing

Freya 13/13

Zelrius 55/63

Centaur 2/20

Freya giggles a bit at his miss and realized maybe Freya was making him miss. "Am I a distraction to you, is this why you are of your game today?" Smashing the Centaur into the ground the corpse explodes and Freya turns to Zel and says "I can't tell if it's me or you honestly. Well whatever the case may be lets head back to the the town and go up a couple floors." Freya says as she starts skipping back to the beginner town.

Editing after dice roll

Zelrius: 55/63 (1 DMG, +2 EVA, +3 Damage MIT)

Centaur: 00/20 (LD 8) :(

Zelrius nods when the Centaur falls and bursts into little blue data crystals. Silently, Zelrius follows Freya as they make their way back to the enormous city of beginnings. As they walked on the path toward the City's premisis, Several players walk by, headed out to grind for either mats for crafting or Experience. (The less intelligent ones going for col). He looked around as they entered in betweeb two small picket fence gates, Signaling they were now in the safe zone. He looked to Freya and answered her previous wonderment. "I can asure you it is not you who is slowing me down. I just need a vacation from going outside. This game is starting to take it's toll a little bit. There is literally nothing to do but kill monsters or sit around doing nothing. Wish the current Assualt Group would hurry up and push that Floor 9 Boss..."

Freya arrived at the beginner town and calls out to Zel "See ya on floor 2" as Freya says "Floor 2". Looking around she waits for Zel to appear. Freya gets tired of waiting so she starts doing cart wheels out to the field. She runs into a couple NPC's but she doesn't care much. Not sure what to do at the moment Freya waits in the field. Freya calls out really loud "COME ON ZELRIUS, this is boring. Make this interesting for me," Freya says with a large grin.

When Freya Disappeared, Zelrius decided right then it would be a good time to get his equipment checked and repaired. So walking off, He went to a nearby stand and took off his equipment (Tuxedo included) and stood there in a pair of shorts and no shirt waiting for his equipment to be praised by the NPC keeper. When all was done, He reequipped everything and began to walk back to the teleport gate. At this point all Player eyes in the area were staring at him as they were either disgusted or confused by what the boy had just done in front of that shop keeper. Sighing he teleported to the next floor up and Saw Freya doing cartwheels. Grabbing a nearby rock, Zelrius chucked the small pebble at her to make her stop doing that little action she was doing.

Freya gets pelted in the head by a pebble..."OUCH" Freya looks at the direction it came from and saw Zel. Freya grinned at him them glared. Freya walks to Zel and says "I just realized, we don't know much about each other." Freya turns her head to the side and pokes Zel in the cheek. "What are you like in real life? I can't help to think your a weirdo," Freya says joking around with him. She giggles a bit the runs off a bit. "Where is all the monsters?" Freya says confusingly.

Zelrius chuckled as Freya seemed to be only minorly upset with his action, of which was just throwing a small rock at her. He followed as she began to wander off into the mountains of floor 2. He answered her second question first, for a more timely organized conversation to occur.

"Patience, Freya, my friend. We had only just walked out of the city. On these lower floors we'll have to travel w bit before finding any monsters that haven't been grinded out of existence already. and as to answer your previous question, I was not a weirdo in the real world. I was just a normal honor student nice cool I had a small circle of friends and my life was pretty normal other than the only notable part being my parents separation at a younger age. Other than that my social status was just nerd.

Freya giggles a bit "A social nerd, nice! I'm a rich baby. My father has millions of dollars saved in a bank account for me. I have no idea what to do with it either." Freya remembers that she had found her sister. Freya runs back to Zel and stops right in front of him. "I have something to say and it is really amazing" she says with a excited face. "I found my sister and she is so wonderful" Freya says spinning around in a circle as she says this. "I mean she is really different but OMG I actually found her Zel. Her name is Elda and she looks exactly like me. Zel I have a twin sister." Freya jumps around in excitement.

Zelrius's own eyes widen as now a few dots were connected in his own mind. That is why Freya looked so familiar, her and the girl he had met before on floor five not too long ago were twins. Of course the fa t that she was a rich girl sjprisdd him a little as well beings she was a bit quirky and hyper in her movements, the complete contrary to sophistication. He grinned as the excitement on her face was so genuine. No one had looked that thrilled since launch day when they thought they all had a new world to come to. For the first time in a long while, ,Zelrius dropped all arrogance and narcissism to say

"is awesome friend. I am really glad that you found something worthwhile here in this world. so have you talked to her yet? Do you like her?[\color]

"She randomly walked into my bakery. At first I was't sure what I was seeing but then BAM! I just felt that connection. I don't ever cry but when I saw her, it was like I couldn't control myself. I was just so happy and all my emotions came out at once." Freya had a tear in her eye again and she stopped bouncing around. Freya linked her hands together in front of her and said in a teary voice "I've been waiting so long to meet her and now, I don't want to leave this game because the chances that we live near one another are slim to none." Freya turns around to Zel with tears dripping down her cheeks and says "Does that make me crazy, that I don't want to leave this game. When I saw Elda my entire life turned upside down. I don't want to live in a world without her in it." Freya wiped her cheek with her right hand. "I'm sorry, I don't know what has come over me" as she tries to wipe her tears away. Freya takes a deep breath and looks around to see what she can see but finds nothing.

Zelrius if we sure how to consul Freya. Another first after after a long period of time was someone is he area was crying and the Blood Buccaneer was not the source of the problem. Taking out his decortory handkerchief from his blazer pocket, Zelrius held it out as an offer to Freya. This being the best he can do without looking like a total moron. Zelrius simply began to walk around the area a bit thinking of anyway he could possibly help her. Then it struck him: Zelrius honestly did not care. It was just the kind of person he was. No compassion or empathy for those around him. The blood buccaneer merely sighed as he continued to walk up the path they were headed down. He did in fact he realize that what he had just done was extrdmely rudde and would seriously hinder his image in her eyes, but Zelrius just didn't know Freya well enough to actually be kind to her.

Freya takes another deep break and then yells at herself out loud "GET A HOLD OF HERSELF FREYA, YOU DON'T CRY SO WHY ARE YOU NOW" as she runs at the wolf she sees in the distance now angry with her emotions. She rams herself into the wolf by the mountain top and the wolf hits the side of the mountain. Freya takes her ax out and smashes it against the wolf's head. "WHY DO I FEEL THIS WAY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!" she says and the wolf slowly gets up from Freya's blow. Freya drops the ax to the ground and falls to her knees crying again. "STOP CRYING FREYA, IT MAKES YOU WEAK!!" she says with her eyes closed with her head up still on her knees "I'm so pathetic" she says crying again. Freya sniffles and looks at the wolf she had just hit. The wolf was just looking at Freya with a confused look on it's face.

Wolf: 12/15

Freya: 15/15 (+2 DMG, +1 ACC, +3 DMG MITI)