[PP-F1-5] What Goal? [Furaiya]

Zelrius just looked at her as Freya yelled at herself. He supposed part of her anger was at him for not being a proper and kind human being. Zelrius aslo guessed that most of the anger was because of his silent actions. He almost felt bad as she bolted off in a flash and continued to angrily scream at herself. Zelrius followed the direction of Freya's noises until the blood buccaneer saw that she had charged a wolf. Without further a due, Zelrius drew Sange and jabbed at the hound

Zelrius 65\65

Wolf: 6/15

Freya: 15/15

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Freya wipes her tears away and picks up her ax with both hands. Freya stand before the wolf! "AAAAAHHHHH" she yells as she bashes her ax into the wolf with much force. The wolf now on the ground gets up in sever pain now. Freya takes a deep breath and turns to Zel. "I'm sorry I'm putting you in this position Zel. I guess in all these long 18 years that I was alone, without knowing that I even had a sister, I guess it was just all to fast for me. I got overwhelmed I guess." She smiles now in a better mood from smashing the wolf into the ground. "Thank you for putting up with me, I know that I can be a little much sometimes." Freya now stares at the wolf waiting for Zel to kill it.

Zelrius 65\65

Wolf: 3/15

Freya: 15/15

Zelrius only listens as Freya states her own apology and then goes on to justify her action. Zelrius continued to say nothing as he thought to himself that he didn't really put up with her. He just kind of avoided contact with her for the moment. That's when Zelrius also realized he was rather cowardly. Not once did he ever try to make any attempt to help this girl even when there was something very visibly wrong. Zelrius nodded when she finished and began to walk over to the wolf

The sneaky little dog waited till now a d jumped up, clenching its jaws around Zelrius's fore arm. He stepped back a bit displeased

Zelrius 64/65 (3 damage mitigation)

Wolf 3/15

Freya 15/15

Freya stand there and watches the wolf. Freya looks at Zel "After this pest we should grab a bite to eat.. I'm starved." Freya aimlessly swings and missing the wolf as it was still attached to Zel's arm but not doing any damage to him. Freya walks to Zels side and says while pointing at the wolf on his arm "You seem to have something stuck to you. You should get it checked out" as she giggles a bit. Freya does a back flip from Zel and bites her bottom lip and hears her stomach growl. Freya looks at her her stomach and says "Stay outa this!" Looks at Zel and says "Finish it!!"

Wolf 3/15

Freya 15/15

Taking the less serious approach, Zelrius simply waves his arm around yelling. "Tumor"! Frantically he swing the wolf, its teeth tearjing at him a bit as it slips away. Zelrius whistles in relief and says " Thought we'd have to go see a doctor to get that little bugger removed, guess I am fine now." He chuckles, slightly happier about the change in mood in the environment. Drawing lifting his sword Zelrius begins once more make his way toward the wolf to end its miserable life.

Zelrius 63/65

Wolf3/15

Freya 15/15

Freya now in a better mood than before laughs at Zel's reaction. Freya swings her ax with both hands at the word going right over it's head. "Ugg just die already!!" Freya says getting a little irritated again. Freya walks up to the wolf at kicks it in the head not doing damage but just for giggles. Freya sighs and gets ready to attack again.

Wolf 3/15

Freya 15/15

Zelrius swung Sange down on the wolf just as it evaded and made an attack of its own. Sighing as the claws of this beast graze his left leg, Zelrius now just felt this battle was becoming over tedious and a bit boring. For the moment Zelrius was lost in thought, pondering and re thinking over what it was Freya had said before her little breakdown and mad dash to fight this enemy.

Freya was getting tired of missing this wolf. With both hands still on her ax she looks down and finds her ax glow blood red. Freya face lit up as she smashes her ax into the wolf. As the ax made contact to the wolf the ground vibrated a bit. The wolf exploded with glow dust flying everywhere. Freya stared at the ground where the wolf once was finding an indent in the ground. Freya's eyes widened as she said "Wow I'm pretty strong!!" Freya walks up to Zel and says "thank you for listening!" Freya kisses Zel quickly on the cheek then started skipping toward town. "Food time" she calls out still skipping in the town direction.

Wolf 0/15

Freya 15/15

Zelrius claps as she smashes the wolf with a saztifying thud and it disperses into dust. However the clapping was cut short when she kissed him on the cheek and ran off. Not really dwelling on it much longer Zelrius goes into a sort of prance to catch up with Freya. When he caught up to her, Zelrius said the words that were on his mind since about the end of the wolf fight.

"Oi, I just wanted to let you know: I do not think that the idea of you wanting to meet and get to know your sister is crazy. I know it.may sound a little off the wall, but after some consideration, I guess I'd feel the same way after that much time away from someone who you might actually enjoy being around."

Freya smiles at Zel and says "Have you met Elda, I haven't gotten the chance to spend time with her yet, whats she like if you have met her." Freya zones off into thought while she continues to walk normally into town. "Elda seems like she has been through hell. Me and her are so different. I wonder what happened to her." Freya gets into town and looks around for some where go to sit and dine for a bit. Not really finding any where interesting Freya aimlessly starts walking around town.

Zelrius just kind of followed her, even though he knew where a restraunt was in this town, He thought for once it'd be nice to just kind of stroll around rather then be in a building or fighting monsters. He called meeting Elda, up on Floor 5 somewhere in a small sandstone town. No wait, That was the name of the town <>. Now Zelrius knew that his memory was a bit hazy on that day, But he definetly remembered meeting her. When Freya had finished her own bit, The Blood Buccaneer decided to throw in his own little piece of information "Now when I last saw her, I think she looked normal, Certainly not like someone who had been through hell, Beside the point. I had only met Elda for a brief while, and well she was overall a nice person, I didn't see her at all after our first encounter."

"Hmm so she is kept to herself a lot of the time then. Well, I'm gonna fix that!!" Freya says with a bit of spunk to the words. Freya finds a okay looking building that looked like food was served there. Freya walks into the building and sits at a table.

A NPC waiter walks up to the table she was sitting at and says "What will you and your boyfriend be ordering today" it says with no emotions attached. Freya looks at Zel and just starts laughing. "I'll get..." she says looking at the order menu, "Your full house meal please.. Oh and some Sake please!" "And for you sir?" The waiter looks at Zel waiting for his order.

Zelrius answers the Waiter's question non-chalantly "Eh, Just some Juice, Flavor is your choice," He looks around the area, It would seem that this building probably didn't have the best NPC chef, beings it was about mid morning and there weren't much people around. Zelrius yawns slightly and then decides that if he is going to adventure with Freya, He ought to get to know her a little. "So, Uh, What did you do in the Outside world? Video Games? Sports? Anything interesting?" Zelrius thought that this would be a good way to begin the conversation, Seeing as he couldn't really talk about Elda anymore because he honestly did not know anymore.

"To be honest I was a big game. It was all I did if I wasn't at school. Umm..I was a cheer leader for a couple years. Umm, going into college in the winter. Hopefully I have time for this game cause as I said earlier, now that I've met Elda, I don't want to live life without her." Freya smiles at Zel. "Oh I'm also rich!! My father works all the time. He is a surgeon doctor so over the years all he did was save. I don't think it's that big of deal but I went to a private school. I'm got excepted into Harvard sooo yea... What about you Zel. What did you do for fun?" Freya sets her elbows on the table and places her head on her hands waiting.

"Well, I myself gamed, But I also tried to maintain a normal social life. Most of the time though I was on my computer and only went to watch Sports games or anything extracricular occasionally. My friends and I hang out a lot, But mostly through gaming or we are out pissing people off in Super Markets and such. My dad makes a good amount of money, Though a portion of it goes to my mom because of the divorce. I do my own sports in Spring, Tennis and Track. Uh, Well, and since about Middle School," He flushed, Once again dropping arrogance from his face "Well, I 'looked' at girls." Now the boy wished he could instantly retract what he just said as it was probably something that was frowned upon.

Freya giggled at the last remark and said "Well you are a guy so I can't expect anything less from you" she says as she giggles again. The waiter comes back with the orders we had made and said "Enjoy"!! She walked away and Freya looked down at her food. It was a chicken burger with lettuce and some kind of sauce on it. Freya shrugs her shoulders and starts stuffing her face. It took all about 1 minute to eat that large burger. Freya picked up her glass of Sake and drank the whole thing within a couple seconds. Freya leans back in her chair and sets her hands on her tummy. "MMM was that good," she says closing her eyes a bit. "Any how are you ready to go!!" Freya says sitting up in her chair staring at Zel now trying to keep a straight face.

While Freya eats her food, Zelrius just sits, politely sipping from his cup. When it was about half way empty, Zelrius brought up the menu and paid for the food, Not really worried about his current Col balance. Standing up, pushing in his chair and walking to stand beside Freya, Zelrius offers a hand as a gesture of politeness. "Ready when you are, Now my question is; What are you wanting to do? Dungeon Explore? Grind? Go to another floor?" It would seem on this particular day Zelrius would appear to be very indecisive about his own decisions. With the free hand, Zelrius opened his menu and looked through his maps of areas of he had explored in the past.

"HMM, lets go to the next floor and find a dungeon I guess. That sounds fun!!" Freya takes Zels hand with a smile. Freya jumped a bit as his hand was cold to the touch. Standing up while scooting her chair out. "Thank you Zel" as she takes her had back then says "So manly helping a gal like me" in a teasing voice. Giggling a little she walks out the restaurant and says "Floor 3." Arriving on the next floor she looks around and sees Zel appear next to her. Freya puts her right index finger on his forehead and says "Your the expert, where do we go?" Smiling as removes her finger she waits for and answer.

Zelrius laughed at her remark, Loudly. " 'Expert'? HA! No. Because I am a high level or a front liner doesn't make me an 'Expert' On the floors. I just happen to be bored sometimes and find myselves taking the left-right express around several floors," Zelrius sent the map data share request to Freya so she could see what he saw " Quite honestly, Floor 3 is rather hazy to me. Most of the maps I've ever seen just show Trees, There are land forms and such, But the trees make it hard to really tell where anything is." He benga to walk down a path to the wilderness, Kind of with a sense of direction.

"Well then" Freya says running after Zel. Walking next to Zel now she opens her map info and trys to read..."To tell you the truth I could never figure how to navigate these things well." Freya laughs at her stupidity. Freya closes her map and just fallows along side of Zel waiting for something exciting to happen.