[PP FL1] Tears [Mitoko]

Seeing the pink girl turn even more pink just made her look like a tomato. He laughed a bit as he placed both hands in his pockets. She was odd and cheerful all at the same time. A shrug was given as they began walking together down the main road. He was unusually taller than most of the players and especially beside her. He towered over her and his head bounced in the crowd of shortness. But she , who was beside him , made him less frightening. She had that appeal of innocence about her.

The looks that were given to the duo seemed outrageous. He had a stern looking face and he looked like he could hold his own in a street fight. Well he could but that was besides the point. They stopped short of a strange bakery and he perked a brow." We sure about this?"

Mitoko laughed at his questioning expression and nodded cheerfully. "What you think they'll poison the fortune cookies? I don't think so at least..." she'd think for a moment before shrugging. "You only live once anyways!" she grinned while walking towards the direction of the bakery, stopping quickly by the door to add suspense. "And of course I'm paying this time!" she opened the door and walked in, her eyes sparkling at the mouthwatering smell of the bakery. And when she saw all those sweets on display, she'd try her very best to resist the temptation."N-Nope just cookies! ONLY fortune cookies. Well it's not like I am a proper lady- can you even afford all of this junk?" the pinkette frowned as she had a small conversation in her mind, clashing heads with instinct and what she wanted.

He looked at her walking in and pointed at the sign. He sputtered the name of the bakery." It...it it.. says Psychotic Cupcakes!" He shouted as he ran behind her. Did he judge people based on the business? No.. but when you walk in and the displays are filled with goodies that belonged in a Marylin Manson display... You begin to question ones self evaluation. He simply stood extremely close to her. The place was dimly lit but the again.. the displays were nicely displayed there was no questions about that. But the rest seemed to be decorated by a goth child gone wrong. He peered behind her and stared at the person baking the goods... a short girl with green hair, black outlined eyes, and white face make up. She was dressed like she had gotten out of a punk goth concert that exploded with a few machete's flying about. Her hands were covered with a crimson color.. which immediately he thought was blood... but icing for a cake she had been working on. " There is no.. way.. there's a fortune cookie in here!" He whispered loudly in her ear. " This place creeps me out!"

[ooc foot note. There really is a Psychotic Cupcake store near my area. =D]

"Rin! Be a little open minded!" she scoffed while pulling the cowardly "beanstalk" into the bakery. Her eyes widened at what she had seen but all she could do was walk in now. The pinkette was just too kind to walk out without buying something... even if it was deadly. "U-Um miss? Do you perhaps have any fortune cookies in stock?" she would ask politely to be immediately cut off by the baker. "Yessss we dooo~ How about one which predicts the date and time of your death?" "N-No thank you. How about something with a funny fortune?" "No." "Oh okaaayyy." "But we have a speciallll treat~ Two for one hand cakes." Mitoko began to grow uneasy while nudging Rin's arm and muttering. "S-Say something ya' big oaf..." And then she'd take her turn in hiding behind the tall beanstalk.

[OOC]creepy.]

Hearing those words echo from that girls mouth caused the man's face to turn into a pasty white. Those words were familiar yet not as he saw the pinkette flee behind him in terror. When she pressed her body against his hiding , blood returned quickly back to his face. Too quickly. He straightened out his posture and added another inch to his height. Rin was a sloucher as it seemed. He gazed upon the goth girl and spoke in his genuine friendly voice. " Excuse me... but could you please make us happy fortune cookies? " He offered a sweet smile to the girl. The girl was just about to say no but instead ran behind the counter to confront him. She stared at Rin for the longest time with those eyes widened. Her apron was covered in flour and a slight small voice came forth."Aren't you cha...? She was cut off by Rin and his finger to the girls lips." I have no idea what you mean.." He gave a wink to the girl.

It wasn't more than another second before the goth girl went scrambling to make them their fortune cookies.It seemed like Rin here had a secret to keep. " That was easy. " He turned to look at Mitoko.

Mitoko tilted her head to the side in confusion. "Wh-what was that about?" she asked curiously while waiting by the front counter and watching as the creepy lady furiously made fortune cookies. In the background the pinkette would order the girl. "Give me a good f-fortune ma'am!" she exclaimed in a somewhat soft tone while "patiently" waiting. And five minutes later, her head had been resting on the counter lazily. "M-My cookieeess..." she sniffled while waiting a little longer and gasping when the goth came out with a fresh tray. Her crimson red eyes sparkled childishly as she looked at Rin and the baker for a moment... slowly snatching one cookie and poking it to see if it was "Poisonous". Then she cracked the cookie and munched it down, holding the white piece of paper in her other hand secretively, and she had yet to check what it said.

The baker watched as the pinkette ate her vanilla cookie. Then those girls bright purple orbs stared right at Rin. She bowed her head and extended both her palms to him presenting a special fortune cookie." I hope you like it Mr. Chaos!" The girls voice changed into a sweet young girls voice making it quite odd with the gimic she had going on. He took the cookie cautiously and stared at it. Red orbs traveled to Mitoko and watched as she didn't die from consumption.

His hand snapped open the cookie and he took a bite of the vanilla flavored fortune. He nodded in respect and smiled." Tasty." He spoke and looked at the piece of paper. For some reason, it had directions on it..Meet me tonight. His eyes widened and his face turned beet red as he spoke to Mitoko." What's yours say?" He swallowed a nervous gulp. So it was revealed that Rin had a secret name he would reveal later to Mitoko. " And was yours tasty, dear Mitoko ? " He emphasized the last sentence with his voice and gave her pleading eyes to follow along.

Mitoko frowned as she looked at her fortune and the lady would take a brief moment to laugh. "A frenzy boar will be the cause of your death?" she read with a hurt expression while glancing up at Rin with a bright red blush on her face. "Y-Yes Rin dear...! Y-You know h-how much I love fortune c-cookies!" the pinkette stuttered awkwardly as she faked a laugh in embarrassment. "Oh what w-was that?! Important tasks await! G-Gotta go now!" the teenager slapped down some random money from her UCP and took a run for it and stopped beside the corner of the shop. "What the hell? What kind of request w-was that?! At least I'm fine in this corner..." Mitoko thought while holding onto her familiar Roro who had been outside waiting. "I'm such a stupid clutz... Why can't I be calm and easy going? Like all those "cool beans" people. Wh-whatever. I feel like grinding now."

"Bye thanks! " He shouted as he ran off behind Mitoko. She actually caught on but the end result was she ran away. He pushed the door open and sprinted behind her easily catching up. He huffed as he looked at her using his index finger to give him a moment. " She..fan..wants..date.." He tried to explain and handed her the fortune. He was embarrassed at the notion . He stood up and took a deep breath and spoke. " She's a band fan..." He looked at her with a tinge of red still on his face. " So thanks for saving my hide back there. I owe ya one." He shoved both hands into his pocket. Eyed glanced her over and he knew he was going to have to depart from her." Stay safe.. okay?" He extended his right hand to her in hopes she would take it. He would stay if she didn't want him to leave but all signs point to go.