[OP-F9] Come on, VILE!

Shade walked in slowly, seeing some player on the ground. "Nice try. I can tell you're trying to look helpless. But honestly, if you were knocked down, there would be monsters nearby." Shade said, crossing his arms and glaring at the player. "I don't know what you're trying to pull, but why don't you beat it before you get hurt." Shade said, showing the player what he was dealing with.

[OOC]

"What in the blazing Hell?" Shade said, as some other player tried to attack him, yet failing. Shade didn't come here looking for a fight, but if the fight came to him, he had every right to protect his own life. Shade drew his sword and looked at the one who tried to attack him. "A low move. See where it gets you now." He said, swiftly bringing Demon's Fang into the player's ribs. Shade didn't like it, but he had no other choice.

Shade: 21/21

Daeron: 47/47

Or'ell Lannister: 15/15

GreyJoy: 14/16 (Cursed, no healing items for 2 turns.)

Daeron laughed at the fight that was to come. He had been wanting this for a while. He will accept to fight these two players at the same time, but he wouldn't dare fighting anyone else along with them. Daeron then held his weapon with a firm grip on his weapon. He ran forth at the player, Greyjoy, and swung his weapon with a fierce swing ready to destroy the player from this world.

The attack cut through the player's defense without troubles. The weapon took a massive chunk out of the player's health leaving him in the red already. "Shade! He's almost down and can't heal. Take him out!" he said with a devilish grin on his face.

Shade: 21/21

Daeron: 47/47

Or'ell Lannister: 15/15

GreyJoy: 6/16 (Cursed, no healing items for 2 turns.)

[OOC]

I stepped out into the field where the battle was now taking place. This was not something that should be going on, especially when the "Mavericks", as they are labeled were jumped by the green players. This was not fair to the orange players, because even though they are orange, they are still people, and they can still feel remorse.

CEASE THIS ACCURSED BATTLE THIS INSTANT! i shouted as i got closer Can you not see what this is doing to us as players?

I realized what i was getting into but i knew if i didnt step in now, i was going to regret every wasted second.

Do you not see that labeling players because they have killed is wrong? Sure they may have taken the life of another player, but big deal....you "green players" think by killing the orange ones you are dealing justice? You would be taking the life of a player AND a person as well...dont you see, you are still killing, but for the wrong reasons...these orange players can feel that what they have done is wrong...i would know....because i used to be one...but killing these two gents with the wrong colored cursors will NOT bring the ones who have died back.... i tried to discourage them from fighting. I had to do something, and whether it was my business or not, it needed to end.

But you also see...that without these orange players...we could also be missing out on a great opportunity to have them participate in the boss fights, but you green players are so afraid of them, that they cant do anything to help usand then you'll blame them later for not helping do anything when truly its all your fault for not letting them....and this dumb little tactic to draw them out, is below ANYTHING ive ever seen in my life....lower than cowardice, this needs to be ended I said drawing my katana and holding it with both hands Or i will end it myself

Daeron gave a grim look towards Ryu. "Bloody cowards. Instead of fighting like men, you run like girls." he said as he put away his weapon. He then looked towards the players he was just currently fighting. Next time, he wouldn't stop no matter if he cared for what someone thought or not. "What your back. This isn't over." he said as he walked away from the scene.