Hi everyone!

I'm brand-spankin'-new here. I've been roleplaying for years on general RP sites, but it has been a long time since I visited a themed forum like this. Needless to say, I am super excited.

I'm an old fart. Just graduated with degrees in social studies and secondary education. I am currently teaching 6th graders (they're so sweet!), and taking graduate classes. I played for my university's polo team (the horse-hockey kind, not the water kind), led their paranormal club, and competed on the precision rifle team. I like reading, writing, skiing, video games, lilacs, traveling, researching, and teaching.

My first character here is Lessa. She's an old character of mine, who has evolved over years and years of different plots. I'm looking forward to giving her a fresh look this go-around. I am putting the finishing touches on her journal, and when/if she is accepted, I will glady accept any roleplay invites.

Thanks for having me, and I look forward to getting to know you all!