[PP - F1] In The Beginning [Alkor, Steel, Kiluia] [Complete]

As Steel was unable to stick his attack, the young woman realized that their battle strategy would need to change. Originally, the three of them had fallen into a sort of attack order, dealing damage, and then moving back so another could step in. After Steel engaged, their plan was no longer functional. Alkor, who she thought would attack next, appeared to still be confused by Steel's appearance.

The woman saw this as an opportunity to try again. The wolf was still focused on Kiluia, because of the Spiritual Light. And it did not have much health left. A couple of well-placed strikes would end the thing for good.

Unfortunately, her attack was not as effective as she had hoped. The claymore came down where the wolf had been, but it danced just out of her reach at the last moment.

Well, she thought to herself, at least we can get back to attacking with some sort of plan.

{Alpha Wolf deals one damage. Kiluia takes the damage, due to his Spiritual Light.}

Kiluia 20/ 27

Lessa 8 / 9

Alkor 17 / 17

Steel 17/17

Alpha Wolf 10 / 14

[i posted again to get this moving. Hope no one minds - I know there was a bit of confusion about post order. Lets go Lessa, Alkor, Kiluia, Steel from here on out.]

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the midst of all the chaos, Alkor stole forward and slashed expertly at the wolf. His blade fell short of the target, and Alkor gritted his teeth. He watched as the Alpha tore into Kiluia, letting out an exasperated huff. This is getting out of hand, he thought. Enough failures to launch on his part and even someone like a front liner could fall victim to his blunder. "Watch your back," he called to the silvery maned youth. "You're not dying on my watch."

Kiluia 19/ 27

Lessa 8 / 9

Alkor 17 / 17

Steel 17/17

Alpha Wolf 10 / 14

As the alpha took a bite out of him, he glanced at his health gauge and took notice that there was concern. He tucked away his dagger and closed his eyes. Hands clasped together as he got into stance. A green aura surrounded his own body mixing with the spiritual light causing a sea like aura to surround him. It was warm and uplifting. A second later, his health went up one with the tactic of Battle Healing. He would take more damage this way and the wolf couldn't kill him with both skills activated. Checkmate for the alpha. Azure orbs looked at the wolf with a smile as he knew this fight would go in their favor. [battle Healing activated]

Kiluia 20/ 27

Lessa 9 / 9

Alkor 15/ 15

Steel 17/17

Alpha Wolf 10 / 14

Time to analyze the situation. Steel thought to himself as he began to clear his mind as it went into a sort of battle mode. Once his mind was clear, he could read the battle situation clearly. That's one way of doing it. He thought to himself as he charged at the wolf again. At the last moment, he jumped over the wolf again and landed behind it. Time to become the shadow again. With that, he unleashed the skill Slant. Unfortunately, it seemed that even though it focused on Kiluia, it was at least able to focus enough on the general battlefield to dodge attacks as it jumped back in between the three others. Fell for it. "Everyone, triangulate around the wolf and we can deal more damage efficiently without it being able to attack too much!" He shouted.

Kiluia 20/ 27

Lessa 9 / 9

Alkor 15/ 15

Steel 17/17

Alpha Wolf 10 / 14

Lessa winced as Steel's mistake led to Kiluia taking another hit. The man was enthusiastic, which was fantastic to see, but he did not seem to be working well with the rest of the group. Barking orders would not help anyone if there wasn't already a sense of camaraderie between them. Steel had showed up late to the fight. While she appreciated his aid, she feared the others did not respect him enough to begin blindly following his orders.

"This needs to end," Lessa growled. She lunged for the beast, bringing her basic claymore up over her head. When she was only a few paces away, Lessa launched herself into the air. She angled her sword downward, and let gravity do the rest. To her delight, her sword sank deep into the wolf's back, in an attack that she just knew dealt serious damage. In one swift motion, she yanked her sword from the howling wolf.

{Lessa deals 4 damage - base, +2 critical, +1 two-handed skill.}

Kiluia 19/ 27

Lessa 8 / 9

Alkor 17 / 17

Steel 17

Alpha Wolf 6 / 14

[i took one HP from Kiluia for your failed attack, Steel.]

Alkor followed in the wake of Lessa's strike, charging the remaining wolf from behind the female player. The quadrupled turned its gaze on him with a low growl as he leveled his weapon and focused his gaze. With a heavy grunt of effort, the bright eyed swordsman tore outward with his weapon and slashed for his enemy.

The stroke tore through flesh and fur, and the beast was beaten back. Reeling from the strike, the wolf eyed the group menacingly, though it made no sudden movements to bite back. Alkor ran his hand along the flat of his blade, as if wiping away residue.

"Soon," he said encouragingly. He was responding to Lessa's proclamation that this altercation needed to end.

Kiluia 19/27

Lessa 8/9

Alkor 17/17

Steel 17/17

Alpha Wolf 2/14

He watched the two talk together and then the strikes on the wolf. He couldn't very well allow that to happen as he hadn't hit the creature in awhile. Blade twirled in his hand and he was off to strike the beast. Body dashed between the two and then passed Steel. He finally came up on the creature and his hand came quick with an arced swing. Blade came crashing down and the tip of his dagger sank into the creature skull and caused it to shatter . Virtual pieces finally sifted away and he stood there. He gazed back want them."Invigorating." He announced. The two performed well but he was a bit unsure of Steel.

"Good job. And that's just a small portion of what is out there." He further explained for them to hear.

1 Mat received for Alpha Wolf

"Sorry about my mistakes during the battle." Steel said apologetically with his head bowed. "I'm usually a solo player so I went back to my old fighting habits during the heat of the battle. Because of that, it's caused more trouble to you all especially you Kiluia. I'll try better next time."

OOC: I wasn't gone, I was there the entire time!!

• 1 month later...