[PP- Floor 2] Under the Moonlight Skies! {Rin} [Complete]

Freya walks threw the town of floor 2 thinking of her first boyfriend. Freya walks out the the field alone and sits on the ground under the moonlight skies. She looks ahead in the distance seeing the mountain tops glow from the darkness. All Freya could really think about though is her new boyfriend in SAO. Freya sighs and opens her message logs reading no messages. Freya sighs again and sends a message to Rin saying and she sent the message to Rin. Freya closes her menu and lays back on the grass with her hands behind her head and closes her eyes waiting for Rin to either show or message back!!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He received the message not too long after and looked at it. A slight smile formed on his face as he wrote back"I'm on my way. I'll see you soon, Freya. P.S I'm never busy really for ya."He closed the message and sent it to her. It wasn't long before til he opened up where she was using his menu navigation to locate her. He walked to her slowly with a random flower and placed it in her hair." Hey." He grinned sitting down beside her. A tilt of his head was given." ]Missed you too. I was actually going to message you when you messaged me first." He leaned in and kissed her cheek then leaned back." How has your day been? Anything happen to you today while we were apart?"

Freya jumps to her feet and wraps her arms around Rin neck giving him a giant hug. Holding on to his neck Freya says in a whinny voice "I missed you so much and I don't even know why Rin." Freya lets go of his neck and grabs his hands locking both her hands to both his hands. "Lets go do something, anything!" still dark out she looks around the tall mountain tops in the distance. "Well maybe we should lay low till it gets light out" she smiles at kisses him on the lips and says "Are you okay with that?"

"Its because you missed me is the reason.. Or maybe because you like it when I hug you or even kiss you?" He chuckled as she wrapped her body around his. A slight smile formed as he twirled her around in his arms." We can do whatever really. " He thought for a moment. He hadn't accepted any quests yet but he would soon do so after they were done. He was trying to get stronger so he could fight with her instead of her fighting for him. They should be equals instead of the latter. A brier glimpse was given at the mountains and he spoke." Is there something up there? " He perked one brow and then back at her. It didn't matter if there was anything or not just the fact he got to spend time with her was enough. " I don't mind either way.. just asking." He gave her a half goofy smile and then started walking to the tree.

Freya walks with Rin to the tree. Freya runs a little beating him to the tree and leans against the tree with her arms behind her back. "I have a confession to make" Freya says while she begins to blush a bit. Freya bites her bottom lip and after a second she says "I am afraid of the dark, I mean if I'm out in the open and in the dark it doesn't really matter but going into deep dark places at night I really can't do..." she starts nodding her head saying "Nope really can't." After a minute she says "I hope that doesn't make me like a loser or something." Freya still leaning against the tree lays her head back against the tree and closes her eyes with a smile on her face.

"Nyctophobia is nothing to be ashamed about. Having that fear is fine since I have acrophobia for the most part. Fear of heights is something I've had to live with for quite awhile. So no airplanes and skydiving me."He simply took his hands and slid them around her waist and spoke.But you aren't a loser or whatever. Just makes you human. If we didn't have fear than there would be nothing to overcome."He stood beside her rather close to hopefully reassure her that she had him by her side and that he wouldn't leave her until day break or until she pushed him away. He didn't care if she did.. it just meant that she was independent. "Are you afraid of anything else I need to know? Or was that it? Remember.. honesty.." He said teasing her a bit about what she had preached about.

Freya laughs at the last comment Rin said and says "Does it look like I'm scared of anything else!!" Freya had to think about it herself for a minute and then she starts giggling a little. "Okay okay so there is one other thing!! I hate thunderstorms!! The rain not so much it's just the loud crashing in the skies that bug me" she says with a blush on her face. Freya looks down at her clothes she was wearing and frowns. "I need to go to an NPC clothing store or something because these beginner clothing are not helping my case about being strong." Freya puts her arms around Rin and kisses him. After a minute or so she moves her face away and says "At sunrise we shall go or well I shall go, to that clothing store. I really hate these cloths." Freya moves from Rin and lays on the grass staring at the stars above. "I can't believe that I hate the dark but love the stars, I use to star gaze at home. I always did it by myself because my father was always gone at work. This SAO game is way better than home for me. I mean yea I have friends but they treat me like dirt." Freya frowns at this comment and looks at Rin, as Freya still lays on the ground and asks "Am I dirt to you Rin" as she thinks of everyone that as called her names and hated her because she was always off the was crazy!

Her kisses were addictive as he touched his lips as she pulled away. A feeling he wouldn't be used to. He started off with a smile and then a frown at her statement. He took two steps and stood over her. His body lowered into a crouch and he spoke gently. " Not dirt. They don't see what I see here. A great girl lays before me here. Full of life and excitement.. innocent and brave. Those other jerk can screw off. " Hand cupped her cheek gently stroking it. He sat down beside her now and stared at the stars. " We can go to the stores and pick up some new clothing for you. You can model and I can judge!" He laughed a bit as he picked up her hand to kiss it .

Freya smile a bit with a tear dripping down her face. Freya readjusts her position and lays her head on his leg and takes Rins left arm and cuddles it against her chest. "Thank you Rin!!" Freya smiles at Rin and she puts Rins hand against her heart and says "I don't know what this feeling is or what it even means but I like it. If I could freeze time I would pause this moment just so we could stay right here together Rin." Freya sits up now and sits next to Rin with her legs over his lap as she snuggles to his arm. "I hope the clothing stores have good judgment in clothing, I would hate to look like a bum or something." After saying this comment she freaked out a bit and says "Oh gosh I didn't mean it like that cause I know that you were on the streets for a while.." Freya rambled on about how she was so sorry hoping she didn't insult him or something!

She seemed fidgety in a good way. Seeing her move around on him and finally settling down, he picked her up with ease and settled her in his lap. She was speaking about a form of love that came at certain times.. The feeling to freeze and seize the moment. But Rin wasn't sure since didn't speak of it. He settled his chin on her shoulder and kissed her cheek." I'm fine , sweetheart..You don't need to apologize to me. But if you wanna make it up.. let's just deal with a kiss and go and enjoy the mountain." Could he be in love in a short period of time? He was unsure and a bit scared at this feeling.

Freya takes a deep breath and says "Okay then!!" Freya turns her body slightly and sets her hands gently on his cheeks and kisses him as she closes her eyes. After a couple minutes she parts from his lips and turns back around snuggling her head into Rins neck. Freya looks in the distance and sees the sun rising just past the mountains tops. "Wow" she says with her breath taken away from the beautiful seen. "We can enjoy the mountains after we get me new cloths, but lets watch this for a minute. It's so amazing looking" Freya says with a grin looking at the sun rise still snuggling against Rins neck as she holds Rins arm around her.

He took a deep breath and let the moment settle in." It's a great memory to share.. He murmured a bit. A sighed resting his head on hers gently. How could he describe the feeling here as he looked at her quietly. " You tell me.. no mushy stuff.. and here I am.. I feel like I want to be with you forever.. is that wrong of me? " A slight smile crossed his face as he wanted to hear her honesty. It was nice to be honest..specially to her.

He was a bit taken back by her words. He had already explored that route with her and only her. He turned red and thought long and hard about his next answer. He stood up from sitting and started speaking." Love at first sight is rare.." He started to answer logically but he simply wrapped his arms around her and nodded." Yeah.. it can.. and I do too.. I think I'm falling for a girl that I met.. A sweet girl.. funny and innocent. I think I'm in love." He didn't want to lose her. And if he did or if she lost him, she would at least know how he felt because she deserved to be loved. Whether by him or someone else.

Freya was speechless and at first hesitated but then couldn't resist. Freya wraps her arms around Rin and rests her head against his chest. Freya takes a deep breath and thinks to herself for a second. "This is really happening then," Freya says mumbling into his chest. Hesitating a bit she looks up at Rin and says "Rin...I love you!!" Freya's heart skips a beat when she says this and she feels like falling down but doesn't and hopes that Rin says it back...and hoping that she didn't just make a fool of herself!!

He held onto her and stared at her. At first he thought he had lost his voice but soon he whispered in her ear after pulling her close." I love you too, Freya." He closed his eyes and squeezed her close. This was no turning back, not that he would. He leaned back against the tree and held her still. A sense of shock and excitement was coursing through him. He had never once felt love. And if this was it, he'd kill to keep it from dying off. He simply kissed her making it official. They would have to find each other in the real world. " I'll find you.. wherever you are okay ? Here and over on the other side. "

Hearing what Rin said she just held him tighter and says "I will find you Rin, how ever long it takes!!" After this she was speechless. She had nothing more to say. After a while and the sun finally rose, Freya parts from Rin with a smile. "Lets go get me something to wear!!" Freya smiles at Rin and starts walking to the town. Getting into town Freya looks around trying to find a clothing shop or something that sold basic clothing. Walking around town for a while she final finds a thrift shop and she walks in.

Freya is greeted by a couple NPC's saying "How may we help you today mis" and in response Freya says "Oh nothing much just looking thank though." Freya walks around the store and finds a frilly black long tank top. Freya picks it up smiling then looks slightly to her left finding a pair of long black jeans. "Perfect!!" she says as she walks into the dressing room to change to make sure they fit. Freya finished changing and hopes that Rin had followed her so she could make sure he liked it. She walks out of the dressing room and looks around for Rin.

As she held him, he grabbed and kissed her lips once more before they ran off to the tailor shop. He was keeping up with his energetic girlfriend. Something he'd have to keep up with was his cardio when they got out of this place. He couldn't imagine what this girl would do to him if he wasn't in shape. Soon she found her thrift shop and he followed behind her with a curious look.

He watched her vanish behind curtains after she snagged a pair of jeans... or slacks that looked like jeans. When she appeared, he had stood there in front of the curtain. A light gulp was heard as he watched her in those jeans. ".." He turned around and stood straight up. He was trying not to think of any other thoughts as he started walking and hiding. " You look good."

Freya squinted her eyes with a smile as she saw him trying to walk away. She runs and jumps on his back like a small piggy back ride but instantly gets down and turns him around to face her. "You say I look good but then you walk away?" she glares at him as she wraps her arms around his neck and pressed her body against him still looking at his face though. "It's either I look good or I don't. If you don't like it I can go change," she says with a grin trying to walk away from him to go change.

He chased after her and slipped his arms around her back waist. He pulled her close and whispered in her ear. " You are gorgeous.. and There isn't anything in the world that wouldn't look good on you. Everything you were is amazing.. I was caught off guard and didn't want you to see a boyish like reaction." He blushed badly." You know.. " He shook his head as he kissed her neck and pulled away." Not that I'm a pervert or anything. " He muttered a bit. " So dont' think you aren't beautiful okay?"

He sat down in a chair and waited for her to go change into something else. She was going to be his model and winked a bit. " Lets do this .. I wanna see you strut your stuff. " He smiled at her and crossed his arms. " I'll be your judge and you can be the model.. okay?"