[PP- Floor 2] Under the Moonlight Skies! {Rin} [Complete]

Freya giggles and looks around the clothing shop. Freya grabs a short skirt and a jacket that looked like it would match the skirt. "I don't really want much just a little variety to wear rather than those ugly beginning clothing." She looks around a little more and finds a long light brown tank top. Freya smiles and picks it up and runs into the dressing room.

After a couple minutes Freya comes out of the dressing room wearing a short cloth frilly brown skirt with small buckles laced across, a light brown tank top and a brown jacket with little pockets in the front worn over the tank top. Freya skips to Rin who was sitting on the chair ahead and sits on his lap with a large grin. "What about this" Freya says with her arms around his neck and looking into Rins eyes with a smile.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He simply blushed as he saw this beautiful young lady come up and sit in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and spoke in a soft tone. " You are definitely a 10 out of 10. "He grinned slightly as he pressed his body against hers. The NPC clerk gave a clear stern look at them and Rin made an ugly face. They weren't going to do anything bad.. not yet anyway. " You finding everything you like?" He would slide his hand into hers and just tilt his head slightly gazing into her eyes with his crimson orbs.

Taking his hand in hers she smiles and says "Yes I am" as Freya kisses his lips for a second. Sighing Freya giving Rin another kiss and hops off Rin's lap. Bending down to kiss him again she says "I'll change and grab the 2 outfits and pay for them and then we will be out of here okay?" Standing there for a moment gazing into Rin's eyes, she smiles then skips to the dressing room.

Spending only 40 col on everything she walks out of the shop smiling at Rin "Come on lets go explore those mountains now!!" she says walking toward the field now.

Freya Obtains:

Frilly Long Black tank top with Black long Jeans

short cloth frilly brown skirt with small buckles laced across, a light brown tank top and a brown jacket with little pockets in the front

-40 Col

He would be mesmerized by her incredible kisses. It was simply enticing to have her near so he would follow her and place his hand on hers as they left. He would nod as he seemed to enjoy the mountain side. He ran out of the store with her." Race you!" He would snicker running off with a head start. " Winner gets to pick what they wanna do to the other" He would laugh and duck under a branch. He had long legs and a wicked sprint so he was confident that he would win.

Freya runs after Rin glaring, seeming as though he had the Sprint skill. She stops knowing Rin was a little ways away and looks around making sure no one was watching and she runs into a bunch of tall bushed and changes her clothing. She changes her cloths to the new frilly black tank top and long black jeans she had just bought. Freya hops out of the bushes and knowing she wouldn't win the race she just starts doing cart wheels toward the direction she saw Rin go in. Getting to the mountains she thought Rin was at she looked around but never saw him. With a frown on her face she faces away from the mountains and waits for Rins appearance.

He was hiding in a tree above her looking down on her visage. He would leap down from his perched position behind her and wrap his arms around his love." Beat ya. " He would wink kissing her neck. She didn't agree to the whole winners thing but it didn't matter. He would simply wink and speak to her." You changed... Damn I could of caught a glimpse. " He joked as he jogged backwards from her hoping not to get hit at least for his lewd comment. It was all fun and jokes though for now.

Freya turns around swiftly and just glares and grins at him saying "Well you could of if you didn't run off!!" Freya says with a giggle running after him now. Finally catching up to Rin trips right as she gets to him knocking both them over onto the ground. Freya now on top of Rin smile and gazes into his eyes. "Hi" giggling a bit. Not wanting to move off she stayed to wait for Rin to push her off him.

He looked up at her as she was on top of him. A light smile would cross his face as he spoke to her." Hi." He wrapped his arms around her. " Uh..Interesting position we're in." He didn't push her off yet. But she would have to make herself move because he was good with the view." I noticed you haven't moved. So.. If bad things happen, Freya... I am not held responsible for said actions." Hand would rise and poke the girls side. He was condemning himself for not peeking at her earlier. Such a missed opportunity

Freya smiles at this and says "I'm not sure I'm ready for that certain something," as she gets off him slowly and sits next to him. Freya turns her head to looks at him as she brushes her hair from her face with her hand and says "This game just feels so real, every touch, every kiss, every gaze of the eye. Out of game I never had these moments but here with you Rin," she pauses for a minute and says "Why couldn't I find you in the real world. All the guys I knew were such jerks!" Freya lays by Rin on her side facing Rin and says "I've never had this connection that I do with you Rin in the real world. I want more than anything in the world to do that certain something with you Rin, but I got morals Rin. Even if it is a stupid game. Everything I have with you is a first thing for me and I just want to do it the right way." Freya brushes her hand against Rin's face gently as she slightly smiles gazing into his eyes hoping that he would understand.

He watched her get off of him and slowly leaned up. Listening to her words sent a shock a bit. He had a grade school girlfriend but it was like for a full day. He had some morals too. He wasn't going to ask the love of his life to sacrifice her one thing that kept her innocent before marriage. Marriage. First. Him?! He suddenly got quiet and meek. A side of him no one saw but her. He twirled the ring that he had received from his mother when she had passed. A promise to give it to the woman he was to marry. He took it off of his pinky and handed it to her." I'm not asking you to give me yourself but I want to spend my life with you. However long or short it may be." He sat back and then laid on the ground." You don't have to answer me now. It's a big thing."

Freya started to tear up a bit as Rin handed her the ring. Out of breath and word to say she sat there with the ring in her fingers inspecting it. Did he just ask me to marry him? She thought to herself. Was this really what I want.. she thought. Taking a deep breath and letting it out slowly with small tears coming down her face. Freya sits up with the ring in her hand and said "Rin I love you for me to say these words to you, means a lot to me." Freya takes another deep breath and says "If we do this Rin, it has to be made real in the real world to. We have to find each other whatever it takes.You promise?" Not knowing what more to say Freya takes another deep breath and gets on top of Rin and says "This better not be a stunt to get into my pants either, cause if so Rin I will personally kill you myself." Freya still sitting on Rin she puts the Ring on her ring finger and smiles at Rin leaning toward Rins face she says "I love you Rin so Yes" she kisses him.

Feeling the warmth of her against him and the words were all he needed at this moment. The kiss was just an added bonus as he wrapped his arms around her." I promise. When we get outta here, I'll find you even if it kills me." He spoke lightly. It was quick. But he showed em all. He found someone who accepted him and loved him. He held her close and the mountain before them would be their landmark. He simply closed his eyes and spoke. " I have no family to introduce you to.. so that's easy." Now he had to worry about her sister. She was gonna be tough because siblings always watched out for each other.

Freya smiles and says "Now you have to meet my twin. My father is really nice and well my mother I have never met. My twin lives with her." sighing Freya sits up still on top of Rin and takes his hand in hers and locks there finger together. Freya giggles a bit and says looking at the mountains they were at "Weren't we suppose to be heading up there?" Freya gets up off Rin still locking fingers together helping Rin up to his feet as well. Freya looks up the mountain side and takes her left hand back holding Rins left hand with her right Freya starts walking up the trail of the mountain. "Lets go all the way to the top!! I've never been on top of a mountain top before and I would really like to see the view!!" Freya continues up the mountains trail of a goal to get to the top.

He was looking at the mountain top.. it seemed relatively small compared to meeting any of her family members. He wasn't too t hrilled to hear that he was going to have to..He didn't do well with others and Freya was the only exception since they were going to be married. He sighed a bit and grasped her hand. " This is gonna be a tough meeting with your family after we get out." He admitted. He then watched as she dashed off to the mountain and he followed suit." We gonna go all the way up?" He tilted his head. He didn't care or not about climbing the mountain side.Today they would be engaged.. and soon a marriage would come.

Freya stops a couple feet up the mountain and pulls Rin to her toward her making there bodies touch. "You will be fine and I'll be by your side 100 percent of the way." Freya wraps her arms around Rins neck. "You can already meet my sister when you feel like your ready. She plays this game too and as for my father umm well he's not home a lot of the time" Freya kisses Rin on the lips. "You will be just fine.." She kisses Rin again and says "I promise" she said kissing him again with a smile. "Come on lets get some good distance before night fall comes," she says kissing him one more time before heading up the mountain side again.

He felt the kisses draw him closer to her and he would simply follow her. It was nice to see his fiancé walk up the mountain with him. It was a nice feeling.. especially the fiancé part. Gaze was transfixed upon the mountain side and he gulped slightly and looked down. Did she forget he was afraid of heights? He walked with her anyway toward the mountain top. He edged closer to her. A little bit of sweat forming as he looked over at her. " Mountains.. Always a nice time" He would offer a nervous smile to her. A light kiss was given as he shook a bit from nervousness.

Freya looks at Rin with a worried look on her face. Completely forgetting that he had a fear of heights Freya sighs and says "I'm so sorry, I forgot and you only just told me a little bit ago" she said with a worried face. "I'll go to the top with my sister or something, come on Rin lets go do something else!!" Freya walks to Rin and kisses him on the lips and says "Come on" as she takes Rins hand and starts walking down the mountain making sure Rin is not the one near the edge as they walk down.

He would simply slide down the mountain side with ease. He would simply get to the ground and sight heavily. Thank heavens they weren't that high and he was not going to fall. It was just a nasty thought to be falling at such a high altitude. He would simply place his hand on her shoulder and shake his head." I don't know and I don't mind where we go. " He frowned slightly. " I didn't mean to screw up with you.. that mountainside anyway." He would take her hand and walk to the lower place." I just can't do heights.. I love you.. but still can't do heights just yet."

Getting down to the flat surface now Freya turns to Rin and pulls him to her. Freya hugs him tight around the waist and says with slight tears in her eyes "Rin I am so sorry!!" she moved her hand to be gently on Rins face looking into his eyes as Freya has a very sincere look on her face and says "I will never do that again, If there is something that you can't or don't want to do just tell me and I will understand. I don't want to hurt you Rin, I love you with all my heart. Please understand that!! Do you forgive me Rin?" she asks still gazing into his eyes with her hands still laying gently on his face.

He would wipe her tears away and look at her" Sweetheart.. I'm okay.. I'm not dead. " He would chuckle a slight bit and kissing her forehead." Its fine. I love you too so I do forgive you even though there is nothing to forgive really." He would tilt his head allowing his red hair to fall to the side a bit. He picked her up and twirled her around." Don't think I would hate you just after me getting engaged to you right?" A silly grin would be plastered on his face as he held her in the air. She seemed so light and petite. But she was so active.