[PP FL 3] White vs Blue! [Haine chan!]

The third floor was just as beautiful as he remembered. The slender framed young man sat on the hill that overlooked the battle that Lessa and him had done. Further down by the mountain side, that was where he was gathering materials with Natalia. The events were so vivid, it replayed in his head repeatedly. He was still unclear as to what exactly had happened. Did she disappear because of him? Did she die because he was careless? He placed both hands on his shoulders and looked like he was curled up. Those demonic thoughts needed to be pushed away. But soon came the images of others that left or died and he soon gazed at the mountain side again.

His azure orbs closed and he hid his face into his arms. This feeling needed to vacate. The thought of suicide was strong but Mayonaka and her voice echoed in his thoughts. He took a deep breath and calmed himself. It was hard to let go but if he were to live and be free, he had to let go of those harsh feelings. Azure orbs would open once more and stare into the distance once more. Why did he feel so alone ?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I'm such a slacker lately. Why am I suddenly so tired of this place? To even think I was one of the few who didn't mind that this became a death game... I just don't know anymore. But I bet Keith and Ruri and so much stronger now." Haine thought as her bright golden eyes looked up at the sky. She couldn't help but let out a sigh of content as she'd close her eyes and feel the cool breeze. "I sure do wish I was this calm all of the time." she opened her eyes and shook her head with a frown. "What am I saying?" she'd quietly laugh while drawing her worn out katana and gazing at it. "Today will be one of those repetitive days. Just like a re-playing record!" she sarcastically chirped to herself whilst moving on, scanning the area quietly.

A glimpse of white caught her gaze, and she'd sprint off towards that direction. "What is that? Cotton? Hair? A rabbit?" But when the teenager had moved a little closer, her eyes widened in shock. "Kiluia..? Is that you?" she'd quietly stutter while sheathing her katana and kneeling down beside him... poking his cheek gently in hopes of not angering him. Quietly she would watch as he technically hid his face. "Gosh I wonder what's been going on with him lately. Last time I saw him he didn't look any better than now!"

A voice. It sounded like Haine. Another damn memory or hallucination, he thought. But then the figment of his imagination actually touched him and he jolted out of his seated position. He stood up guarded with his dagger drawn and stared at the bluenette with his intense gaze. But he immediately dropped that dagger and a light thud was heard from it. Azure orbs blinked several times." Haine...?" What the hell?! He swore in his head if this was a cruel joke or a twisted doppelganger, he would be pissed.

It was her. Oh beautiful Haine and her bluenette hair. He jumped her and a big glomp was there. Imagine a chibi version of him.. it would look like thischibi_zero_kiryu____by_arloxally-d5qr8si.jpg. He swung her around and stared at her and spoke." God, I've missed you!" Then he collapsed on her with another glomp!

"Wh-whaa!" she gasped as she had been hit with the tackle glomp. A smile grew on her face as she hugged him back and pat his head. "I've missed ya' too!" but shortly after... she couldn't help but giggle at how out of character he had acted. He was always the serious type of person, but here he was bursting in all the kawaii glory. "Geez it's been a while... again!" the bluenette looked down the hill as her eyes sparkled with excitement, and the temptation to roll down it. "No... bad Haine. Stop acting like your old self! This is no survivor act! Resist the temptation I guess."

The hillside she was mentioning about was just a few feet away. He was ecstatic to see her as he rolled and tempted himself. He was extremely relieved to see his old friend, Haine. Body rolled with her and then he smirked as he spoke." Hold on." He pushed off his one leg and rolled down hill with Haine tumbling a mixture of white and blue. For a moment, the happiness had overcome the sadness that dwelled inside his heart. He had asked for someone to be there and his wish came true. An act of faith and God perhaps returning the favor for the young mans resilience and good deeds. When he struck bottom with her, they rolled a little bit more. " Where the hell have you been? " He looked at her behind his silver frames. A second chance to be normal with someone was given and he wouldn't take away from such generosity.

She giggled as they rolled down the hill, a childish expression showing clearly on her face. When they had reached the end of the hill, she'd smile warmly. "Where the hell have you been?" Kiluia would ask Haine. She sweat dropped and spoke. "U-Um... s-slacking? I worked a lot of course! I-It's not like I'll be like this forever..." she panicked when the word slacking slipped out of her mouth. Then the rest of her words were mumbled out of her mouth quickly as she looked over at him and sat up. "And might I ask where the hell were you?" she questioned while poking him gently. "The grass feels so cozy...-" Haine cut off her train of thought, trying to push away her lazy thoughts.

Her childish smile made him brighten up immediately. This was fun. He needed this and only Haine could provide such fun for him. The two had been through some fun adventures but none the less, he was not going to let her run off. Her words of her slacking made him smirk a bit. When she returned the question he pointed up at the hill." I've been there. Day in and day out. Just staring. Seems today though was a lucky day. I got to see you again, Haine-Chan." A light smile formed and he rolled over to her in the grass. He was sick of being responsible. It was fun time happy day! Wow he felt like a kid again. This feeling should of surfaced years ago.

Haine's eyes softened as she had heard him say that he was practically staring for a while. "Oh... Just staring? Wouldn't that be rather boring?" she ask as she tilted her head to the side curiously, ready knowing what his answer would be. "I best not be nosy!" she had scolded herself, looking over to see a pond. She immediately moved to sit beside it, a bright smile on her face as she had immediately became distracted. The blue haired girl gently dipped her hands in the freezing cold water, splashing it around as she'd stare into her reflection closely. "O-Oh." She had gotten herself drifted away as she spaced out, having to have someone bring her back to earth.

He would speak to her with a soft voice." Just past memories.." He sounded glum but caught himself and offered a grin. He watched her move to the side of a pond and smiled at her innocence. Something about that attitude brought a certain quality and air around her. He shifted his body and made toward the bluenette. He stood behind her and then squatted down to rest his chin on her head." Haine chan!" He appeared like a little neko with a smile on his face.

Akise-akise-aru-32621664-525-700.jpg

He stared down at that reflection at her and tilted his head a bit." I was thinking about how this girl...back in high school I saved her. But I can't seem to do it here." He said as he squatted down and placed a hand in the cool water. "It sounds silly but I thought I could be that knight in shining armor again." He flicked the water a bit and their reflections rippled together." What's on your mind?"

The blue haired girl jumped slightly when Kiluia's reflection randomly popped up, his chin rested on her head. She blushed lightly whilst smiling in a gentle manner, listening quietly as he spoke. She of course had been a dense girl, as she tried to think of ways to help him out. "Save... her? You could try-" she drew blank for a moment and trailed off. "Y-You could get stronger of course? I can help you!" she randomly thought about how she had been a helpless ditz back in the real world. "Random you Haine!" she'd think. Turning around, the bluenette looked up at him as she nodded. And suddenly she thought about the most random things EVER.

He nodded and smiled looking at her." Yes I saved her two years ago in Highschool." He would grin and feel proud of himself. Recent crimson orbs now as he scaled looking at her. " She was a bluenette just like you." He smiled and threw a rock in to the water." I saw her a bit in Highschool..home room." He would shrug a bit." She was clumsy..hilarious.. but it was when she cried that made me wanna reach out." He looked at Haine.

His eyes curiously watched her features. She was indeed a beautiful girl. He had admired her power and prowess. But he also enjoyed the games they would play. Even if he was the older one , he was a child at heart. Thanks to her and Haine. " Of course we can go fight! It's a riot when your around." He stood up and dusted his clothing off."

Haine jumped slightly at the description and kept calm even so. "Oh? Strange in some way. But if you find this girl, I have to meet her! I think we'd be two peas in a pod." "I-Idiot! What are the chances of-- It can't be h-him. Well it's not like that. Stupid weird manga's and shoujo crap and etcetera a-and-" she thought, attempting to knock some common sense into herself. She shook her head and smiled warmly, unsheathing her katana. "I'M ALL FIRED UP! Come on let's go find something huge and badass!" the bluenette shouted with a sudden outburst of excitement as she sprinted off. Her bright golden eyes scanned the area furiously. Left, right, front, and behind! When it came to things like this she suddenly became so freakishly happy. She thought it was a strange habit to like combat. It's just like wanting to kill a lion with your bare hands in the real world.

Her comment was noted about her and that the two would be two peas in a pod. Curious though. The two did act alike. Except Haine was brave. Other than that though, they could of been sisters. Or twins. But he ran after her huffing and puffing. She just had too much energy. He pulled out his dagger and shield and frowned as it weighed him down. Damn it. Why is this so heavy and why is she so fast?! He had a long way to catch up to the Bluenette." Miyako! Slow down! I can't keep up after you!" He shouted after her and the wrong name to boot. God that was terrible of him." Haine slow down !!!" He rushed after her. But there be went.. he tripped on a rock he saw but missed the mark and went face first into the ground.

Haine stopped in her tracks and froze, her eyes widening in shock and with the sudden expression of "what the hell". And then Kiluia tripped shortly after. "O-Oh!" she gasped before running up to the white haired boy and kneeling down beside him. "Y-You okay? And... Did Ruri talk too much and tell you personal stuff?" she asked him "calmly", still trying to make excuses that it had not been him. It was so close to obvious, but she didn't want to think that and end up embarrassed in the end.

[OOC]

He blinked at her and tilted his head as he got up off the ground in a sitting position." Ruri? Ruri didn't tell me anything. I said the girls name I saved two years ago.. by accident..because I was thinking about how cute she was and you act and look like....her.."His voice trailed off for a moment. He stared for a moment and poked her nose." Miyako?!" He shouted at her and red face blew up into a huge red beet. He said she was cute. Had an obvious crush on her and he wanted to fade..into black..like now.

He was speechless. This powerhouse of a player was the same girl who cried when she fell, who was funny and above all loud. The sao world changed her and him so that even if he did notice her before.. their appearance had slightly altered over time.

Haine blushed brightly and backed away from him. "Wh-what?! Y-YOU?! Wait you?-" she shut up immediately as she looked away in embarrassment. "Wh-what a surprise I must say," she smiled softly as she stood up and stretched, trying to process what had just happened while her mind had been a scattered mess of gibberish. "The one who saved me when I was weaker. I need to thank him for that!" she puffed her cheeks out childishly and walked up to him, clearing her throat as she spoke her words of gratitude. "I-I have something to say! It's not like I liiikee you!- b-but... I just wanted to say thanks for saving me that day... I'm really grateful for that. If it would have gotten worse I don't know what I'd do." she mumbled quickly. "But let's get to know each other more!" the bluenette grinned as she balled her fist and extended it towards him for a fist bump.

Seeing her admit to who she was.. he simply stared at her. He felt like his soul was leaving his body as he tried to move an inch or a muscle. He slowly stood up and hid his eyes behind his hair. She was acting cool. Her smile of confidence made him feel like this was just all a dream. He looked at her fist.. she wanted to fist bump. He slowly balled his fist and went for the fist bump. He touched her fist lightly and then grabbed her hand anyway. He pulled her into a hug and twirled her around." Yes. Lets get to know each other again!" The bluenette was gonna be there now. He had to at least attempt to catch up. When he set her down.. she said she didn't like him.. but he remembered something.. was it he who admitted he liked her? He couldn't remember, but maybe she did." Lets get going.. Haine. " He reverted to using her username instead. Calling her by her real name wasn't proper. Not til later anyway.

"Y-Yosh!" the bluenette chirped in a dense attitude as she dragged Kiluia behind her, looking around to see if there had been any sign of monsters around. Then like music to her ears, the sound of a nearby rustle made her laugh in excitement, and she'd race in that direction. Haine swished her katana around as a habit and smirked when her eyes spotted a strange plant like monster that was damn tall if you might ask. "There we go! Let's do this!" she stood back and let herself have the honors of a first hit. Her golden eyes glared at the ugly creature as it moved towards her, trying to attack away. She swiftly moved out of the way and bolted behind it, thwacking the enemy with a powerful swing of her worn out blade. Grinning in satisfaction, she averted her attention over to Kiluia. "Switch!"

--ENEMY--

Plant Monster: 13/20

--PARTY--

Kiluia: 29/29

Haine: 77/77

Watching the bluenette in action, he was always amazed. He remembered the time she took him out mat hunting which was hilarious in itself. But he simply took off with his dagger drawn out. Her style was still the same and still fun to watch. But enough of that. As he passed Haine, he would turn his head and look at the bluenette one more time before swinging. It was outrageous he didn't notice all this time. His dagger missed the mark once again. He really needed to get to Kleins shop or someones shop since he forgot to get his gear that helped him with striking. He tumbled into the plant and got smacked away.

Frame would slightly be aimed back at Haine where he landed in a crouching style. Damn this was distracting as he cursed himself for not being able to focuse. But a grin did form on his face.. It was because this feeling was all too familiar. Happiness. And maybe a little bit of sadistic glee from killing a beast."Switch.."

Kiluia 28/29

Haine 77/77

Plant Monster 13/20

She nodded with a grin and looked over at the plant monster, swishing her blade as she'd sprint towards the monster. It lunged at her, knocking her over and landing on her, it's filthy plant stuff trying to steal some health. "Um ew..." Haine wrinkled her nose and slid her katana up it's neck to hold it from attacking her, she pushed the monster over and laughed out loud, having too much fun with this. "Haha! Have a go!" Haine held the monster down with one foot, leaning all her weight on it as her blade rested near the tip of it's neck, ready in case it tried to pull off some stunts. "We need to get those higher levels! If we're getting that loot, it's spree time."

Kiluia 28/29

Haine 77/77

Plant Monster 13/20