[PP-F1] Rain, Rain, Go Away (Shark)

As Oske was pulled under with Shark's triumphant attack, she splashed about in panic for a moment before laughing. NPCs were walking by aimlessly, often times glancing over or even saying something obscure about Shark and Oske that was programmed into their AI. Oske noted a few players looking confused, too. But she ignored them.

"I used to do this with my friends in real life," Oske recalled. "Only when it was really rainy, like... If I had to walk outside in the rain for a mile, which has happened before, I saw now problem jumping in a fountain after already soaked thoroughly."

Oske noticed Shark was wearing just shorts and a t-shirt. She regretted jumping in wearing all her clothes, but she didn't really have any other option. She was wearing pretty short shorts as it was, but maybe removing the socks would've been better. She quickly opened her menu and removed her cape, boots, and socks, leaving her barefoot and cape-less.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oske and I just started laughing after we both emerged from the water. I saw some people walking by and talking about the two of us. I really didn't care what people said, I am happy and loving this moment with Oske. I smiled at her as she began to say something about her real life. Wow. You know, I did that too except it was in a lake that I lived by. I mean seriously... you are already wet so why not just have some fun with it. You're not gonna die from it. I said as I chuckled.

I'm having a great time with you Oske. Why don't we go find an inn and get dry? I said as I just smiled at her.

Oske laughed, and when Shark suggested that they go to an inn, she blushed a little bit. "O-oh, okay," she said. "Pepper said she's going to be a while, so I suppose we have time. Maybe we can go strawberry picking after the rain stops? I know a nice place, down around the Silver Rose garden. Oh. There's a Silver Rose garden near Starting City."

Oske paused. "To be honest, I only want to go strawberry picking because Pepper asked me to send her some strawberries in her PM. I have no idea why, but… whatever.â€

Oske said the Pepper would be a while. She then said she wanted to go strawberry picking. Well, sounds like fine. I could use some strawberries. As soon as the rain stops we will go to the garden. I said as I opened my menu to do my routinely check up on the guild.

We start to head towards the inn and the rain lightens up a bit. Hmm, may end sooner than we thought. lets get dried off and the rain should be done by then. I said as I scanned the map for a good inn. Is there an inn you stay at or have any recommendations for? I asked as I looked her in the eyes. She has pretty eyes. My cheeks turned a little red as I kept eye contact.

Oske paused when Shark asked if there was an inn she usually stayed at. She thought about Daeron, back when they were dating. Her face lit up furiously red. "O-oh, nope! No particular inn! I usually just wander! Haha!" Oske laughed nervously. She tried to avert her eyes, but then felt drawn to look at Shark's. She wanted to be polite, after all. "T-there's no need to get a room or anything, right? We'll just go in and change or something. I've got... uh. I have a warm outfit and my special outfit... hurg. I could just wear one of those until my other clothes are dry."

I could feel Oske trying to avert her gaze but couldn't. She said there is no need for a room. Alright then. If you say so. I said with a comical smile on my face as I walked towards the closest Inn. While we were on our way there, I made sure to stay really close to Oske's side so she felt safer. You're really nice Oske. I like that about you. I want to get to know you more. I said as we continued walking to the inn. Every now and then, I would look over at her.

Oske laughed. “I might be nice, but I’m a big dummy,†Oske confessed. She liked the feeling of closeness from another person, and it was a little different than being close to Pepper. Pepper was pretty short, which might have been the reason, as Shark was taller than her. But maybe that wasn’t all of it. “There isn’t really much to know about me, but ask away and I’ll always answer.†She added the last bit with a smile.

I chuckled when Oske said that she was a big dummy.And that's completely fine. We all have our stupid sides. You will see mine at some point. That's what makes us human. I Said as I kept a smile on my face while looking at Oske. I will listen to whatever you want me to know. Even if it is just to talk about random things. I'm here for you and always will be. I said as I averted my eyes because I was blushing a bit.

We then came closer to the inn and I looked back at Oske as the rain lightened up a bit more. Let's get dried off so we can go berry picking in a few. I said as the inn was in sight.

Oske couldn't help but laugh. It was quite an odd day when you met someone as nice as Shark. She smiled at him joyfully, opening the door for him and walking into the inn. An NPC was cleaning tables, and he greeted them as they entered. Oske opened up her inventory, equipping her large, boar hide coat to cover herself completely in warmth along with her thick winter pants as she unequipped everything else.

Oske ran her fingers through her hair, feeling how wet it was. She shook her head and splat Shark in the face with a droplet or two of water. She glanced at Shark, then giggled like an idiot.

Oske opened the door to the inn for me, Well thanks hun. I said as I smiled right at her as I walked in. We saw a few NPC's doing the jobs they were programmed to do. I opened my menu and equipped a new shirt and my nice blue jacket to keep warm. I like you Oske. I said as I looked over towards her once I finished changing and smiled at her.

I went over to the cafe section and got us some drinks. I went back by Oske, Here you go. It's on me. It is just some nice warm milk. I said as I handed it to her along with some cookies.

Oske blushed furiously, and when she noticed that Shark had gotten her milk she felt like her head was going to explode. She snatched the milk and drank the whole thing, as milk was her most favorite thing in the whole entire world (and Aincrad). She then started eating the cookies, making sure to be ladylike as she did so.

“Thank you,†she said politely. She paused. “Now, when you say you like me…â€

She made a silly face, sticking out her tongue playfully.

I smiled as Oske grabbed the milk and cookies. You don't have to worry about being so ladylike if you don't want to. I said while she finished the cookies. She then looked up at me and questioned what I meant when I said that I like her. Well Oske, you see... I said with a pause as I turned my gaze because I was slightly blushing. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I feel like I am complete with you. I said as I drank my glass of milk, didn't know how she would respond.

My heart raced a bit with the pause that is between conversations that add to the overall atmosphere.

I stood there, drinking the milk while my face was still red as I looked at her.

Oske swallowed a gulp of milk violently, coughing a little in attempts not to choke. Her face was red as she tried not to choke further, and she finally was able to control herself. She fluttered her tear-filled eyes from the incident she just had and looked over at Shark. She had no expected him to say anything like that of the sort. However, she smiled sweetly and replied, "I guess I like y-you too, then."

She took a bite out of a cookie and downed more milk, hoping her lungs would stop spasming.

I blushed and worried a bit when Oske almost choked on her milk. You guess? I questioned as I made eye contact with her. Do you want to be my girlfriend? I asked with a slight blush that made me gaze down at the floor.

My heart raced when I asked that. What will she say? Will I be shot down? I wonder what she is thinking right now. All these thoughts were running through my head. This was the first time I was this open about it since I came to Aincrad. I was scared as I awaited her response.

Oske choked yet again. She thought back to the boyfriends she had in Aincrad. There was Rage, who wasn’t even her boyfriend, but she really loved him when she met him and everything came crashing down when he decided he was getting married to Light. Then there was Zauis, who… cheated on her. Finally, she remembered her most recent, Daeron, who was kind to her but rude to others. She didn’t think Shark would be like that.

Shark was really nice. “Yeah,†Oske said suddenly. “Yeah, I’ll be your girlfriend, Shark.â€

When Oske said yes, my heart leaped and I was so happy that I leaped over and gave her the biggest hug ever. YAY! I'm so happy Oske! I said with tons of energy and care. I then looked at her, If you don't mind me asking, what have your previous relationships been like? I said as I wasn't trying to push it on her in an awkward way.

Oske blushed with a smile and hugged Shark back when he squished her to death in his arms. She then paused when he asked her about her previous relationships, which she had just been thinking about. “Well,†she began. “Back when I was level… six? Five? I met someone named Rage, and I think he really liked me but he ended up getting engaged to Lightfiyr.â€

She thought a little more. “Then there was Zauis, who cheated on me with Siren, just before we were going to get married…â€

She finished off with, “And then Daeron, who was an okay boyfriend but he didn’t really pay attention to me so I… dropped him.†Oske blushed on that bit. “I’m a little tough to please, that’s all… heh.â€

While hearing Oske's dating story, my smile turned more to an upset face. Wow. You have had such a tough time. I will make sure you are not treated like that again. I said as I reassured her with a big smile and another big hug.

Right when I hugged oske, the rain completely lifted and the sun was shining as bright as ever. We should probably go meet up with pepper and pick the berries now that the rain is gone. I said as I came out of the hug.

"Sure thing," Oske said. "Let me just message he--Oh. She sent me four messages..."

Oske slowly read the messages aloud. "Hey, did you get the strawberries yet? Send them to me when you have them! Don't try to find me, I'm making a surprise."

"Where are the strawberries? I'm waiting."

"Mommy, I need the strawberries now!"

"GRRR!"

Oske couldn't help but laugh at Pepper's attempts to contact her. Pepper was kind of a brat in all honesty.

My face changed from extremely happy, to more of a "what in the world" face. I looked at Oske, Well hun, we should probably get those strawberries now then. I said as I kissed her on the cheek and walked to the door. I'll follow you. I said with a smile.

We walked out the inn and there was a shop right nextdoor. Wait right here for a minute sweetie. I said as I walked into the store. I made a purchase and came out a minute later. I opened my inventory and put the items inside. Alright. Let's go. Best not to keep Pepper waiting much longer. Just tell her about the rain. mention me if you want. I said as I smiled and waited for her to be ready.