[PP-F1] Rain, Rain, Go Away (Shark)

Oske blushed when she was kissed on the cheek, and then she watched Shark go into a store and buy something. She tilted her head, confused as to what he had done and why he needed to in the first place. She wasn't one to hide her questions, so, "What'd you just buy?" she asked.

As she was talking, she opened up her menu and checked the location map that Pepper had sent her. It showed her where the field of strawberries was, which wasn't far off west from the city.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I came back to Oske she asked what I just bought. Well... I said as I left a big pause between my responses. Where is this field of berries? I asked as I tried to avoid the question with the straightest face possible. I couldn't hold it much longer so I accidentally let out a smile and tried to walk away. As I started walking I whispered Some day. And kept walking.

I turned around and called Oske to get a move on so we can get the berries.

Oske paused when Shark blatantly avoided her question, then made a silly face while sticking out her tongue. When he asked where the field was, she checked her map again. Zooming in, she drew out a path through the city. She then took Shark’s hand and started to lead him, passing a few players that had stayed on floor one.

She wanted to tell Shark her real motives, but…

He wouldn’t want her in the guild if he knew she never wanted to leave Aincrad.

When I avoided Oske's question about my purchase, she made a silly face and stuck her tongue out at me. Oske grabbed my hand and we started on our way towards the garden. We walked by a few people that seemed happy and a few that seemed sad but then cheered up after they were helped. It's such a beautiful day as well as a wonderful life we live here in Aincrad. To be honest with you, I don't really mind if we never leave. I could live like this with you forever. The reason I made my guild was because I don't like to see people be picked on or for them to be upset. I just want to help as many as I can. I said as I looked up at the sky as we kept walking.

I looked at Oske, kissed her on the cheek and smiled. I'm really happy I met you Oske. I said with a very joyful tone.

Oske paused again, and when Shark kissed her, she giggled and made sort of a purring-happy noise. She hugged him around his stomach, since she was too short to hug around his shoulder, then tickled his stomach aggressively and dashed away playfully, in a "catch me if you can" kind of way.

Dashing through the streets and out of the city, Oske noticed a few boars spawning. She ignored them--her top priority was to get to the Strawberry Field... and hope Shark didn't catch her first!

Oske wrapped her arms around my stomach since she is shorter than I am. She then tried to tickle my stomach,Sadly I am not ticklish sweetie. I said as I watched her dash forward and yelled at me to catch her. I like challenges so I let her get a little bit further then activated my > skill. Next thing she knew I was right behind her, just jogging. Better run faster I told her playfully.

I saw some boars and dashed over and took one out and ignored the others. Then I got right next to Oske as we came close to the field of strawberries.

When Oske realized that Shark was catching up to her as they approached the field, her feet met the flowers around the strawberries that were spawning in states of green and red. She dove down, little flowers bursting up around her and turning into blue shards. She then lied down on her back and looked up, smiling. She plucked a strawberry from the plant next to her, eating it.

"Whoops," she said. "Pepper said she needed at least three. Maybe I shouldn't eat them... Haha."

We finally arrived at the field. Let's pick these berries and get back to Pepper. I said as I grabbed Oske's hand and picked a couple from the patch next to us. Let's grab some for us too. I told her as I went to go get a few extras.

I was really happy to be with Oske at this time. I felt like nothing else mattered except for how we are living right here and now. I grabbed a few more, Is this enough? I asked as I showed her the basket full of berries.

Oske smiled at Shark as he grabbed the berries. She counted--he had at least five. This meant that they had two more than Pepper needed. She plucked out two of them, popping on into her mouth. She took the second extra, holding it as she took the basket. Oske opened her menu and sent the berries to Pepper, then put the extra strawberry in Shark's mouth. She stuck her tongue out, making a silly face.

I watched as Oske ate a berry and sent some to Pepper. Oske then put a strawberry in my mouth. Mmmm. That's really good. I said as I grabbed a berry and put it in Oske's mouth followed by the same face she made at me.

I looked at Oske with a smile. So what do you want to do now? It's probably close to 3 or 4 now. I said as I opened my menu to check the time. I was pretty close. It was 3:35. I continued to look at Oske as I awaited to hear what she wanted to do.

As an answer for Shark after being fed a strawberry, she threw herself into his arms and knocked both of them to the feathery-light ground. She nuzzled her cheek against his, making sort of a happy/purring sound. "What do you want to do?" she asked playfully, rolling back onto the grass and staring up at the sky full of a setting virtual sun. "I'm happy, so I'll do anything really. I don't think much can get me down."

Oske threw herself into me and we both fell to the ground. She then nuzzled her cheek against mine. It felt nice and warm. I looked at her with a loving face, Well, I'll do whatever you want hun. Until then I may fall asleep right like this. I said as we cuddled on the ground and I was on my way to dozing off.

I was very comfortable and didn't give a care in the world about what was going on. I loved this moment and could live like this forever.

Oske leaned over and kissed Shark on the lips very gently. She then blushed nervously, hoping he didn't mind. She then jump up. "I want to play!" she exclaimed. She suddenly dashed away, running back toward Starting City. She made sure to look back over her shoulder to see if Shark was following her. She had a place in mind to go, with a smile on her face and a spark in her eye.

I felt Oske's soft lips touch mine. She then jumped up stating that she wanted to play and started running. I then got up and followed her, catching up very quickly because my sprint was at a higher level. I'm coming for ya Oske. I yelled as I appeared right behind her. I then grabbed her hand and walked with her. I looked at her beautiful eyes, So what is it you want to do? I said as we came closer to the city.

Oske squeezed Shark's hand, but kept running a little bit with their fingers entwined. She led him to the inn they had gotten cookies at earlier. "Stay right here," she said, showing him to the couch. She then asked the NPC something and paid some Col.

Oske walked back over to Shark, taking his hand and leading him up the stairs to a room. She closed the door behind them and kissed his nose playfully.

[COMPLETE]