[PP-F1] Wolfie be mad (Feading the beasts)

“Sadly, I do not yet have night vision. I plan on putting all my training into damage and survivability skills with a little bit of crafting on the side.â€

From the darkness I could hear animals growling so I lowered myself so that my center of gravity was lower then I held out my blade at the ready for a sideways strike if the pounce.

“Warn my if they start charging, I can handle them once they get close enough to see. I’ve scouted this area before, the small wolfs should only take 1-2 hits before dying.â€

Listening to my party member I dodged the wolf by pushing off with my legs and leaning back so that in the path of the wolf was my sword which cleaved through the beast as it dissolved into pixels. Since I had lowered my center of gravity all I had to do to stand up once again was push back with one hand and regain my positioning. Now knowing the position of the wolves more or less I placed my sword at my side so that I can cut horizontally if they get much closer and attack together. “thank you.â€

“Good job, go ahead and kill any that get near you but wait for them to get closer. Their reaction time and ability to dodge are both severally lowered while they are leaping.†I could see the reflection of a few wolfs get closer to me, a basic strategy where they attack a single target from multiple sides. Just as they jumped though, I swung my sword hitting all of them either cleaving their heads off or just cutting them in half.