[PP- Floor 2] Freya and Rin: Wedding (Rin)

Freya walks out of the clothing store as she just bought a short frilly black dress for her wedding with Rin. Freya sighs and puts her dress in her inventory and starts walking toward the mountains where Rin had first proposed to her. As she continues walking through the field Freya decides to message Rin to make sure he didn't forget or something and to make sure he had gotten a Tux. Freya opens her message log and says Freya sends the message off to Rin and continues walking to the spot that they are to get married at. When Freya arrive she sees a priest standing there with a book. Freya looks around making sure no one was around and she changes into her short black frilly dress. She looks herself up and down as best she can to make sure she looked okay and then combed through her hair with her right hand. Freya waits there nervously looking around for Rin.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today was the day that he would become a married man. In his mind, this was the real deal with her. From the virtual world.. to the real world. To heaven and hell. He stood there at the tuxedo shop and glanced over certain styles of tuxedos that they had to offer. A glance was given to the NPC where he would point out a nice jet black tuxedo. The over all style was modern day with the white shirt and black buttons and golden black cuff links. He placed everything in his inventory from the suit to the shoes and looked at him with a firm nod. A smile was given as he started walking towards the familiar place of where he proposed to his future wife.

He thought of inviting people but.. the thought of a large wedding was something he didn't want. A quiet one where it was just here and the priest would be just fine for him. Large crowds made him slightly bit more nervous since he was doing something very intimate and life changing. When he was in view of the area, he got out of the way to a nice secluded area to place on his tuxedo. After he opened his menu and placed his tuxedo piece by piece, he stood there examining himself. He made sure that his tie was on straight and he glanced at his hair. It was nicely done as well as well. He smiled a bit and started walking around to the priest.

Gaze fell upon the woman of his dreams and now forever his life. His face reddened at the sheer beauty that radiated before him. Her dressed looked outstanding on her and he smiled to her." Hello. Miss Freya.." He would tilt his head and wink at her. " You ready to become Mrs. Akagi?"

Freya stand there looking at Rin with a huge smile on her face and says "Well don't you look handsome! and yes I ready but only if you are!" Freya blushes and realized that this was really happening. Freya puts everything bad that has ever happened to her in the back of her mind for this moment. She walks closer to Rin taking his hands in hers and says nothing. Freya just gazes into Rins eyes with a small smile on her face thinking that nothing in the game world or out side world will matter again besides the one person standing in front of her right now. "Your looks so amazing Rin!!" Freya says in a soft voice still gazing into his eyes.

He took her hands and looked at her and kissed her cheek softly." Thank you.. and I'm ready for this." He said confidently. A look was given to the priest and he cleared his throat. " We are ready father." He would walk over and position himself to the right and position her to the left. He glanced over to the priest and nodded to him to start." Dearly beloved, you two are gathered here today because you found something special.." The priest started off traditionally for the start." To bond yourselves in holy matrimony in the sacred eyes of God. " He would simply squeeze her hand and smile looking over at her. He couldn't believe he was going to be married. And he was going to do it again in the real world.. Mrs. Freya Akagi.

Freya gazes into Rin's eyes thinking how wonderful it will be to be married to such a perfect man in her eyes. Freya just stands there waiting for the priest to talk again. Freya starts thing about all the wonderful things her and Rin will do together. Tightening her her grip on Rins hands with her she feel sorta nervous but anxious to be married. Freya just stands there gazing into Rin eyes with a smile waiting. "I love you" Freya whispers to Rin!

He smiled a bit looking at her mouth those words to him. A glance was given to the priest as he continued his talking." At this point in time, since there isn't anyone here to object...This sacred matrimony will allow you two to be bonded forever. Do you both have any vows you'd like to speak before we carry on?"

He looked at his beloved and nodded." I have never met anyone.. who is more accepting and loving as you. Your patience is like a saint and your mind is beautiful. I want you to know that I will swear.. on my life to find you. To marry you again...and to make our lives as happy as possible. I would and will marry you a million times over." He would smile a bit at her."

Freya smiles with her eyes tearing up and gazes into Rin's eyes as she says to him "When I first met you Rin, I knew. I knew that we would be together. I had this feeling with you that I have never in my life had with anyone else. Problems or not you are the most perfect man in the world! I will find you no matter how long it takes or I will die trying. I love you with every piece of my heart and nothing in the entire world will change the way that I feel about you right now! I love you!" Freya says with a smile and a tear dripping down her face as she held Rins hands gazing into his eyes with more love than ever imagined.

The priest gave a smile to the two and spoke." Truly a sight to behold. My children, it is almost time to proceed to the next step. Rin. Do you have the rings present with you?" He had given a nod. He had both rings for the two and a smile spread on his face as he clasped her hand with the ring now in hers. He pulled up her hand and kissed it gently ." I sure do sir." He gazed at her eyes. It was full of the future for the two and he simply grinned a bit awaiting for the next phase." Great. Then let us proceed." Rin.. Repeat after me..."

After he hears the words, he started speaking." I, Rin Akagi, take you, Freya, as my lawfully wedded wife. Through richer or for poorer and in sickness and heath. And will always love you."

Freya smiles as she takes a deep breath in excitement. The priest looks at Freya and asks "Are you ready?" Freya nods and the priest says "Okay Freya repeat after me..." Freya hears the words her spoke and starts repeating the phase gazing into Rin's eyes, " I, Freya Maruri, take you, Rin Akagi, as my lawfully wedded husband. Through richer or for poorer and in sickness and heath. And I will always love you too." Waiting for the priest to speak again Freya takes a deep breath ready for this to be over and married with her beloved Rin.

Rin got an excited look in his eyes as she said those words to him. " Now please take the ring Rin. And repeat after me. With this ring..I thee wed." He slid the ring of solid gold onto her finger. His heart was pounding out of his chest as he smiled happily at her. If only he had family to share this special moment . He grinned from ear to ear as this little quiet ceremony was going faster than he had anticipated. But that meant they could get dinner or skip to the honeymoon for dessert. A wink was given to Freya.

Freya smiles happily back at Rin as he puts the golden ring on Freya's ring finger. Freya's heart pounds fast in her chest as she knew they were about to be a married couple. The priest looks at Freya saying "Now Freya please take the other ring and repeat after me." Freya takes the other ring from Rin and hold Rins left hand as she repeats the priests words "With this ring..I thee wed." Freya slips the other golden ring onto Rin's ring finger taking a deep breath with a huge smile on her face. Gazing into Rin's eyes, Freya awaits the next step.

The priest slowly closed the book and looked at the two." With the power invested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss your bride." The priest motioned for the two to kiss. Rin didn't wait much after that as he pulled his new and only wife over . He smiled as he pressed his forehead against hers and interlocked their lips. He pressed a bit harder into her lips into a more passionate one. It was just the two and the priest anyway and the npc didn't scare him. His arm wrapped around her body and closed the gap to where their bodies meshed.

As Rin pulled Freya close and kissed her, she kissed back with the same intensity Rin had. Freya's eyes closed as they kissed enjoying the happiest moment of her life. Holding Rin as close as possible she wraps her arms around Rin neck. After what seemed like a couple minutes Freya slow parts from Rins lips and looks into his eyes with huge excitement in her eyes. Freya says in a soft voice with her body still against Rin "So what shall we do for our first adventure as a married couple Rin? Now that I'm Freya Akagi I feel like we could do nearly anything" she says as she goes back into a passionate kiss with sorta a roughness to it.

As they kissed again into a deeper kiss, he waved the NPC priest away who laughed at the two. The priest slipped their papers on the ground. It was to state that the two were married. Since there was just the two of them, there was no need to announce the happy couples name. He didn't answer Freya as he maintained the kiss of a married couple. He slowly started to sway dance with her while they kissed. The NPC priest used a teleport crystal and made his way back into town. Rin and Freya just stood there.. swaying to nothing and dancing together. It didn't matter if they looked silly. He had been in love with her when they first met. And he was wild about everything about her.

Freya danced with Rin with no harmony to dance to. As their lip continue to touch softly together Freya kept her eyes closed not wanting to ruin this moment of happiness together. Freya takes her right hand and parts from Rins lips gazing into his eyes like nothing else mattered and places her right hand gently on Rin's face and just smiles. Freya's heart pounds rapidly from being so close to Rin and she can't help but to think dirty thoughts. Freya goes in for another kiss but this time it felt a little different, like she wanted something more. Freya moved in closer to Rin as they kissed as they still danced with the sound of no music.

As he saw those beautiful eyes, he would slowly go back into the kiss. HE felt the sensation of want inside of it as he took her hand and started to walk to town." Sweetheart.. We gotta go to the inn." He wanted it to be a nice and memorable honeymoon. Hell after they were married they could of done it anywhere at any time they wanted.. but their first should be traditional in a bed together and a remarkable one. He simply smiled kissing her one more time." Just keep imagining what you want.. " He winked a bit and walked with her to town.

Freya's heart beats faster and faster as they walked toward the town knowing what would happen next. Freya takes a deep breath and opens her menu. She goes to her friends list and sees Rin's name. Taking a deep breath she changed his friend status to married and said to Rin in a soft voice "You have to do this too love, change my friend status to married in your friends list." Freya closes her inventory and walks with Rin through town. Taking a deep breath Freya walks in front of Rin and faces him and says in a small voice with her hand on his chest "I know this is just a game and I shouldn't be scared but I-I want us to take it slow, I mean we have all night to do this and it is my our first time, I'm just a little nervous I guess is what I'm trying to say. I want to do this, I really really do but I..." Freya says nervously taking her hand off Rin chest as she looks down at the ground nervously waiting for Rin to say something.

He flipped his menu open as she spoke about the marriage button. He changed his and their inventory merged together. He looked over at his wife who had been slightly more nervous than usual and he smiled. " We can play cards together or do other things. We have the rest of our lives to get ready." To be honest, he was just as nervous. He wanted her to be comfortable and him too. He bit his lip then kissed her before he looked at the inn." With you , we can do anything.." He said confidently. " Cards?"

Freya nervously says blushing "I didn't say I didn't want to I just...Ugg" she says tapping her face with her hands trying to stop being nervous. Freya takes a deep breath and says "Lets just go to the in and If it happens, then well it happens okay! We can order room service and have a nice candle light dinner and see where it goes," Freya says smiling at Rin and takes his hand. Walking into the Inn they were greeted by a NPC who says "Welcome to our inn! How may we assist you today?" Freya responds to the NPC "Yes we need a room to stay in!" The NPC looks at Rin and Freya and says "Are you two together mam" Freya nods and the NPC says "Okay then for 1 night the price will be 20 col, how long will you be wanting to stay?" Freya looks at Rin and back at the NPC and says "Umm we will rent for 3 days please!" Freya looks at Rin hoping it was okay. "Okay then that will be 60 col please!" Freya hands the NPC 60 col and the NPC hands over the key cards for the room and says "Your room will be upstairs, first door on the left. Have a great day!" Freya smiles at Rin and holds his hand leading then to there room. Freya takes a deep breath as her heart still pounds in her chest. Freya turns her head to Rin as they walk up the stairs and says "I'm willing to do anything or try anything as long as it is with you Rin!" as she smiles at him with a loving look.

-60 Col from Freya's stash

He would simply gaze upon her features. He didn't even hear the NPC talk as he walked with her. Her words were heard as he simply nodded. The fact that he was right here.. with her it was all that mattered to him. He would simply open the door to their room and gaze upon the surroundings. It wasn't bad.. it was a good room for the two who had just gotten married. The eyes of the young man would travel back to his wife and he would tug her in with a smile." Anything with you is fine with me.. first... last... forever. " He would shake his head as to how cheesy that sounded. A kiss was given as he started to undo his tuxedo as it was not comfortable.