[PP- Floor 2] Freya and Rin: Wedding (Rin)

Freya listens to Rins words all jumbled and giggles a bit. Taking the kiss she sighs and looks around the room. Not seeing much around she sighs and sits on the bed. Freya not want to take her dress off she scoots herself onto the bed laying back against the back of the bed. "So Rin, we are really alone right now.. in the same room with no interruptions.. we are actually married Rin!!" Freya says with a grin on her face with blushing starting to show on her face as well. "I know we are both nervous so why don't we just hang out a bit and see where it goes!" Freya's face was bright red now hoping he would get the hint to come to the bed with her.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He listened to her and turned around with his shirt off. He had gotten the top portion of the tuxedo off and walked over to her sitting on the bed. Seeing her like that though, he smiled a bit and tilted his head." Still blushing I see... Don't worry.. I'm nervous too. " He would look down and place both hands in his lap. He simply sat there before looking up at her, he would speak" Should we have dinner...?" He would lean back watching her quietly studying her with those crimson orbs of his. He was interested in what she had to say.. since she seemed to want to be in bed instead of downstairs eating. Obviously, he was interested in the same thing she was.

Freya stares at Rin with no shirt. She can't seem to take her eyes off him. Forgetting how to breathe for a moment she takes a deep breath. Freya can't help but to blush and says nervously "I could eat.." still staring Rin down still not able to look away. Trying to snap herself out of her trans she says "If you put a shirt on we can go eat really fast." Freya gulps looking at Rins bare chest. Freya's heart was pounding so hard she felt like it was going to explode. Freya readjusts herself on the bed to where she was sitting on her knees sitting nest to Rin. Freya takes a breath and lightly rubs her hand over Rin's right arm and then she rubs her hand down his chest with a red face appearing on her face. "Should we get something to eat first. The restaurants might close soon so if we don't go we might miss out on eating" she says with a grin now on her face with her hand still on Rin's chest.

He would shiver at the slight touch of her hand and then look at her shaking his head." I.... I think I'm good with eating.." He had turned red. His face and his upper chest were turning red like a red lobster and stared at her hand. He simply bit down on his lower lip and shook his head at her. " I really.. Don't know.. " He didn't even finish before he took her hand and pulled her on top of his body. His hand reached over and dimmed the light til he only saw her and not his surroundings. He simply allowed a simple kiss peck her lips. " I think we should jump to dessert."

TIME SKIP TO THE NEXT MORNING!!

Freya wakes from a lovely evening with Rin. She gets out of bed trying to not wake Rin and heads to the bathroom to freshen up and get dressed. Freya looks into the mirror and smiles at what her and Rin just did last night. Freya sighs and slowly opens the bathroom door trying not to make a sound and she walks back to the bed that Rin is still sleeping in. Freya had chosen to wear her frilly black tank top and her black jeans. Freya gently sits on the bed next to Rin and kisses him gently on the lips to try waking him up.

He would groan slowly as he felt the lips of his wife touch him. He had been a bit tired from their rump party that they had a complaint from the tenants from below. How many times..? She had so much endurance that it literally almost killed Rin to not try more but twelve times in a single night was simply too much for the young man to endure seeing how it was both their first time. She just happened to enjoy it a lot as did he.. but she was just a bit much. She of course forgave him and did... other things.. He opened his eyes looking at her and smiled. The blanket was around him so he didn't expose himself like before. " Hey.." He mumbled a bit. Rin was not a morning person." What time is it? " He shifted a bit as he felt sore.

Freya gets up from the bed and looks around for a clock for the time. Not finding one she says in a soft voice "I have no idea what time it is." Freya gets in bed over the covers to join Rin in bed. Seeing Rin covering himself with the blanket Freya gazes into Rin's eyes as she says "Why are you hiding from me" she says as she lowers the blanket from him a bit. Freya lays on her side looking at Rin with the blanket half exposing Rin's chest. Freya puts her hand on Rin's chest and scoots closer to him. "We can go get food now if you'd like. My stomach is growling and I don't this skipping to dessert this time will be enough," Freya says with a small giggle as her hand still lays on Rin's chest.

He would smirk a bit and shake his head." I'm not hiding from you... I just slept naked and its a bit chilly at the moment." He would look at her touch his chest. He sighed contently and laid his head back down on the pillow." I don't wanna skip breakfast.. but dessert was fun, honey.." He would admit. He kissed her hand as he brought it up to his lips. "We can do whatever you want.. Last night was just the beginning and we have the rest of the years to keep going." He coughed a bit to clear his throat and started to wrap the blanket around him. He didn't pull away from her yet but wanted to see what she wanted him to do.

Freya sees Rin start to bring the covers up to him to cover back up. With a smirk on her face says "I slept naked too and you don't see me hiding under the covers." Freya takes her shirt off just for the heck of it and she gets under the covers with Rin. Being under the covers she takes her pants off being in bare minimum clothing now. Freya pulls the blanket over hers and Rins head. Now both being completely under the covers she says "I could get use to this" she said with a smirk looking Rin up and down who still isn't dressed. Being in an interesting predicament she says with a smirk on her face "So we can exhaust ourselves more or we can go eat. I can do either!!" Still completely underneath the blankets Freya gently brushes her hand against Rin's face waiting for an answer.

He picked her up as the both were draped in the blanket having nothing exposed to the world but the eyes of the two. A kiss was given to her as he held her close while walking." How about we get something to eat...? We have three days. But dessert is so tempting.. " He grinned before setting her down and letting the blanket fall slightly. Hand grabbed his clothing and one by one he became clothed once more. Shirt was unbuttoned though exposing his top portion of his chest. "I'm sure that the next couple days are gonna be one hell of a honey moon so lets reserve that for later." He fought the urge to take her over as she stood there in her own glory.

Freya smiles at Rin holding the blanket to her. Really happy and blushing she says "Okay then my love" she walks to Rin as she is still wrapped in a blanket and kisses him. Freya then grabs her clothing and dresses herself in the black frilly tank top and black long jeans again. Freya walks into the bathroom and looks in the mirror trying to make her hair work with her. Freya combs her hair back with her fingers and calls it good. Freya takes a deep breath and walks out the bathroom and stands next to the door out and looks at Rin with his not buttoned shirt. Freya walks to him and wraps her arms around Rins bare skin, slightly moving his shirt out of the way and lays her head on his shoulder and sighs and says in a soft voice "I love you Rin." After a couple second she parts from him with a frown and says "Lets go get some food!!" as she walks to the door to the inn hall way.

He would smirk a bit and tap her on the chin. " Don't frown.. " He would walk by her with his shirt still undone. He really didn't care what everyone said or cared about. The man was enjoying himself and the fact that he was exposing his upper torso meant that he didn't care to impress anyone but Freya. She seemed to enjoy him not wearing a shirt for the most part. Red hair was still somehow nicely styled as they two walked down the hallway to the area where breakfast was being served. He snaked her hand into his and kissed it before pulling a chair out for her." Did you wanna order or just go up to get the food itself?" He would smile slightly at her.

Freya links to Rin's arm and says "Well we could just eat here. I don't mind being waited on" she says with a smirk. Freya walks to a 2 seated table and detaches herself from Rin's arm sitting at the table. A NPC waiter comes to the table asking "Hello welcome to the Inn Cafeteria/restaurant. How may I take you and you boy friends order today." Freya smiles at the word boyfriend knowing it was something way more. Freya sighs with a small chuckles and says to the waiter "I would like the Chef Salad I guess with umm a bottle of Sake with 2 glasses please!" Freya smiles at Rin and waits for him to order.

He would glance over at his wife and smile a bit. " I think I'll have a bagel and some butter with it. " He was a light eater in the morning. A yawn was given as he tried to wake up." And also can I get a glass of water as well?" He would simply look back over at her and spoke." Sake huh? Trying to make our honeymoon more interesting in the mornings as well? " He would grin at her with a wink. He slipped his foot over to hers and played with her foot for giggles.

It wasn't much later their food arrived along with their drinks that were ordered. He took his bagel that had butter on the side and placed a small swipe of it on it. He would look up at her and then at the waiter." Thank you." He would smile before looking back at her. He took a bite of his bagel and after his first bite he would speak." Did you... just wanna go back up? Or do you wanna go around and show ourselves off?"

Freya smiles at Rin and says "Well where would we go love.. We can walk around town a bit linking arms." Freya starting picking at her food as she kept an eye on Rin. Freya opens the sake and pores it into her glass not knowing if Rin wanted any. Freya takes a couple bites more of her food before taking a drink of the sake. Seeing Rin yawn Freya says "You don't look like a morning person. I'm sorry to wake you this early love" Freya says with a worried face as it is only 7 am. Freya finishes her salad and her glass of sake, poring some more knowing that she couldn't get drunk in the game. Freya sighs a little bummed at this thinking. "I will go anywhere with you Rin!!" Freya smiles at Rin still eating and realizes that Rin still had his shirt unbuttoned. Freya blushes a little as she is mesmerized by Rins exposed chest. Thinking dirty thoughts she turn bright red and puts her elbow on the table while resting her forehead on her hand trying to calm her sudden burst of emotions. Not able to control herself her heart begins to pound. Freya thinks to herself with her head still rested on her hand Freya takes a couple deep breaths and sighs now looking at Rin with loving filled eyes.

He shook his head and looked at her." No I didn't like waking up in the morning in the real world.. I don't expect to wake up early here.." He would grin a slight bit and then gaze at his food but it wasn't there.. he had eaten it all. He sighed a bit and stretched and looked around. He didn't take notice about what was going on. This is what he usually looked like every morning when he dressed until he actually woke up and was out and about. She would get used to this after a few months unless she really didn't mind. Eyes would glance back at her and he would nod." We can go look around. " He would smile as he started buttoning up his shirt. No way to present himself as a sloucher or a messy person in this case. " I love you too honey. " He would flash her a wink.

Freya watches Rin button up his shirt. Bummed a little she quickly finishes her salad. Freya smiles at Rin and says "Well this will be interesting then because I have always been a morning person. Even in the real world I woke up super early." Freya smile at Rin and gets up from her seat looking around for somewhere to put her dish. Not finding anywhere she lets her dish sit there and looks at Rin and says "I'll wake you up" she says with a grin then says "But then you"ll be tired again!!" Freya giggles a little then walks to Rins side still sitting and give him a kiss and says "Come on love! Lets go show ourselves off to everyone!" Freya holds out a hand to Rin to join her.

Hearing her words caused the redhead to burst into a red flush. Red hair.. red eyes.. red face. He looked like the sun beat him down with its rays and he simply looked over to her. He stood up and kissed her softly and touched her hand." Sure. " He would offer a soft smile and walk with her. He wrapped his hand around her waist as they walked. " I would gladly enjoy you waking me up in any way possible.. " He smirked as he picked her up and carried her along now. Eyes would glance up at the town and walk as he spoke to her." Here and out there." He winked and tried to t hink of where to go. Eyes of the traveling people looked at the dynamic duo and whispered and smiled at them. Of course, it was obvious that these two were married because of their wedding bands. " I think a walk to the lake is in order."

Freya giggles as Rin picks her up. She wraps her arms around Rins neck with a huge smile and says "I might take you up on that offer later." Holding Rins neck she smiles as she is carried off to the lake. "I've never been to the lake before! I am glad I am able to go my first time with you Rin. I want my first time for everything to be with you." Freya smiles and sighs leaning her head gently against Rin's. Freya asks in a small voice "What is the lake like Rin. Please tell me!"

He would look at her quizzically and then smile a bit." Really? " He would wonder if she was a city girl. He had been all over Japan and its natural habitats. It had been a part of his younger life as a gypsy type family. He would shake his head as they arrived at the lake and he set her down. " I don't wanna describe something and not get it right.." He would point at the crystal clear lake. It's reflection was the sky from where they stood. An amazing sight before them. " I can't describe something that must be seen by someone. " He would kiss her neck and speak again." You're a first in almost category for me so.. its definitely a plus.. Sharing one life with you."