[PP- Floor 2] Freya and Rin: Wedding (Rin)

Freya still in Rins arms jumps down into the sand with wide eyes. "It's so beautiful Rin." Freya sits in the sand and takes her shoes off. Freya puts the shoes in her bag and stands. Freya feels the sand underneath her feet and says "This is way better than wearing shoes all the time." Freya looks at the water and sees her reflection and smiles. "This is so amazing" she says walking to Rin and wraps her arm around his waist giving him a hug. Freya with a smile on her face goes in to softly kiss Rin. "Thank you for bringing me here and I'm so glad that your the one who brought me too!" Freya parts from Rin after a couple minutes and rolls her pants up and starts walking around in the shallow water in the sand. Freya turns to Rin and smiles saying "Come join me love!"

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He would simply watch her as she began goin into the water after her tender kiss. As she began to play, she offered him to join. A slight shake of his head was given as he started walking to her with a smile plastered on his face. He kicked off his shoes slowly and then started wading in the water with her. He wrapped his arms around her and took her down a bit. It was a nice cool feeling on this day as he grinned looking at her. " I think I just wanna stay here forever.. what do you think?" He would tilt his head and peck her lips before looking around at the other beach on goers.

Freya shivers a bit as they go down further into the water. "I should be afraid of the water.." Freya says in a soft voice. Not wanting to say more she slowly walks deeper into the water hoping she doesn't hit a deep spot. Freya pulls Rin closer to her as she goes deeper into the water and says "Please don't let me drown love." Thinking how they would have no secrets she hesitantly says in a small voice "I have a confesion to make, Umm I can't swim." Freya says this with a slight frown on her face with her arms wrapped around Rin's waist and the water being shoulder length to Freya now. Freya presses her body against Rins under the water..

When she pressed her body against his in the cold water, he kicked powerful kicks to keep them both above water rather easily. He would smile broadly as to how close they were in the water and speak gently to her." I was a swimmer in highschool so I don't think we will have much of a problem about that. I can definitely teach you how to swim though. " He simply started wading in the water with her in circles together. It was almost like swim dancing but all he was doing was kicking his legs in a circle almost to propel them. A hand slipped up to her cheek and he kissed her bottom lip and whispered against them." I wouldn't let you down. It'd be a complete waste of a woman who loved me if I let her randomly die in the water when I was raised near it for majority of my life." He started to chuckle. It was a good type. But he thought about how she revealed herself with another tid bit of information. Soon he would speak again to her with a low voice." I'm afraid of not only heights but I'm afraid of closed tight spaces.. Can't stand the fact that if I was trapped in a box, I'd punch my way out if I could or claw my way out.. "He shivered at the thought.

As the time passed the sun started to set. Freya still holding onto Rin sorta tight smiles as she gently kisses Rin's neck. Kissing up his neck, next to his ear, then his cheek and finally his lips. She moved in the water where she could touch in the water pulling Rin toward her as she presses her body against his. The water was still shoulder height and Freya takes her pants off under the water and smiles at Rin. Waiting for him the notice Freya places her hand on the back of Rins neck with the other hand on Rins waist keeping his body close to hers and pulls his lips to hers and begins to kiss him with a sorta rough sensation to it.

The kiss was immediately heartwarming as he swirled with her. He was still completely clothed. But that was another story. Fear of being bitten by little fishies was something he didn't want to happen. He would slip his arms around her and slide his hands up and down her body. It was always going to be like this for the two. Perhaps a honeymoon forever was in order.. Would they act any different when it was over? " Love you.." he would grin in the kiss.

TIME SKIPPING :D

They had somehow made it back to the Inn the previous night. He had suddenly woken up and stared at the clock and it flashed to him 8 A.M. He lightly frowned at it and turned over to see his wife still fast asleep. He chuckled softly as he whispered in her ear." Morning sunshine." He said as he placed his left arm around her waist. He kissed her neck and laid his head on the pillow. It had been the third day for them now as he yawned a bit. They had been going at it for the past two days non stop in various areas because they knew that after this day, they would have to go back to fighting with a little bit of passion on the side.

Freya felt his lips on her neck and smiles with her eyes still closed. "Hi my love" she says as she stretches. Freya yawns and sits up against the back of the bed moving Rin hand to her leg. "Did you sleep well? I know I did" Freya says with a grin. "I'm going to head to the shower if you'd like to join me" Freya said with a grin. Freya leans over and kisses Rin on the head. Freya leans back against the back of the bed and yawns. She says with her eyes closed and a slight smile "You really wore me out last night love." Freya stretches again with another yawn and leans over to kiss Rin on the lips this time. Freya slowly gets out of bed. Walking to the bathroom she says "I'll leave the door unlocked if you want to join me..." Freya goes into the bathroom and closes the door.

Time skip...

After their romantic shower, they had a fun filled day together out on the lake where they both fished. Rin had caught a large fish that day and they were going to eat it. A smile crossed his face as he looked at her as they were walking back up to the Inn with their dinner. "These past three days have been bliss. " He would look up at the starry sky. " I don't think I could of asked anything better ever. " He would think and then smile." Nope.. can't. " He would nod slightly as he carried both their rods back to the inn. " After our Honeymoon..what are we doing anyway?" He would inquire his wife.

Freya looks at Rin as she carries the couple fish they caught. Answering Rin's question she says "I'm not sure maybe we can actually go fighting since we haven't done it in a while!" Freya nudges Rin a bit smiling at him. Freya looks at the fish they had caught and said "This wil make for an interesting meal. Never cooked fish before and I'm suppose to be a chef. Gosh do I feel ashamed." Freya looks at Rin and says with a smile saying "I guess this is another first that I get to share with you!" Heading up the stairs to our room Freya opens the door. "I'll start making dinner, you just sit back on the bed and read or something. Unless you want to watch me, keep me company you know?" Freya walks into the tiny kitchen in there room and puts the fish on the small counter top. "Now where is the knives" she says looking around it the kitchen. Finding a good size knife she puts it onto the counter and washes her hands in the sink then rinses the fish off. Freya then cuts both fish in half then takes all the little bones out. "Is there any particular way you like your fish cause if not I'm just going to experiment and hope it tastes good when I'm done with it?!" As Freya waits for Rin to answer her she continues to prepare the fish.

Freya starts thinking about Rin's and her future and in a soft voice and a small smile on her face Freya says "I know this is the last day of our honey moon so I want to make it extra special Rin. I'm not sure how but I think between the both of us we can figure out something." Freya stops what she is doing for a moment and rinses her hands off then dries them off and walks over to Rin. Freya wraps her arms around Rins waist and leans her head on his shoulder as she tries to get as close as possible. In a small voice she says "If it was up to me I would stay like this forever Rin. I love you so much and it all happened so fast." Freya lifts her head and gazes into Rins eyes and says "You just came into my life by accident. What if it was someone else who answered your message. Do you think we would of met some other way?" Freya tears up just thinking about it. Freya leans back onto Rins shoulder with a very small tear dripping down her face.

Seeing the woman of his dreams take off into the kitchen with everything, he simply started to undress and slide into more comfortable clothing which was just a white shirt and some sweats. He simply looked back up at her as she came back as quickly as she vanished without him being able to answer. He simply held her close and stroked the back of her hair speaking." I'm sure we would of.. I'm sure we would of met further down the road... because things happen in mysterious ways. " He would simply smile and pull back from her a bit." It was fast. But life and death come at a moments notice." He would sit down and pull her into his lap." I don't care what life throws at us though.. Its us... and we will survive." He would wink at her. He soon kissed her nose and t hen picked her up." I don't care how you cook it. I think I will enjoy everything about that fish to be honest. "He chuckled. " I'm not a picky eater."

Freya takes a deep breath and wipes her tear eyes away. Still sitting on Rin's lap Freya looks into Rin's eyes and says "Well what its worth I can't imagine myself being with anyone else but you" Freya smiles and give Rin a bear hug. Parting from Rin she gets up from his lap and says "I'm going to get back to dinner so we can actually eat." Freya bends a bit to give Rin a kiss with a friendly approach. "Maybe when I'm done with dinner we can have a bit more fun before bed" Freya says with a smile slowly moving away from Rin. Before walking back to the kitchen Freya brushes her hand gentle against his face and walks to the kitchen to continue making dinner for the two of them.

He would watch her walk away and smile at her as he watched her walk to the kitchen. It was like a scene in real life for the two and he would sigh softly looking down at the books before him. Soon, he would follow her to the kitchen and slide his arms around her waist and speak in a soft tone. " Love you.." he would look down at the fish. He slipped his hand over hers as she began cutting and started shadowing her movements. It wasn't for anything particular but just to be with her for the moment. It was their last night on their honeymoon and he would simply speak gently." I don't care.. what we do. We can have fun.. stare at each other til dawn or simply talk.." He would look at her face and tilt his head.

Freya feels Rins hand on hers as she cuts the fish into medium sized pieces after making sure the fish was boneless. She decides to bake the fish hoping she wouldn't burn it. After cutting the fishes skin off she says "I'm not sure if I like the skin of the fish" she says turns her head a bit looks at Rin behind her and kisses him gently on his lips. Freya walks to the sink and washes her hands then searches the kitchen for a baking pan. Preparing the fish in the pan with the fish and a couple herbs found around the kitchen she turns the oven on, puts the dish in the oven and sets the timer. "Well we have an hour to do whatever so what do you feel like doing Rin?" Freya says with a grin and her face close to Rins face. Freya wraps her arms around Rin's waist as she leans against the count gazing into Rin's eyes.

He watched her with wonder as she began doing the preparation to the fish. A light smile crossed his face as he started to memorize what she was doing and he would offer to help her next time so that way she and him had equal amount of help to do when they had to cook dinners together. He would look at her as she kissed his lips and smiled into it as the next question as heard. An hour huh? He thought to himself. He would wink and speak to her." How about a shower while we wait?" He would start to head to the bathroom and begin by getting undressed.

Time skip one hour

After hearing the timer go off, Freya practically falls out of the bathroom with nothing but Rin's shirt on. She walked to the kitchen and took the food out of the oven with some hot pads. Freya puts the dinner on top of the stove and gets a couple plates out. Freya then serves some of the fish on both plates evenly and looks in the fridge to find something to drink with dinner. All she found was a couple of juice boxes and a 6 pack of Soda in the fridge. Smiling she takes out 2 cans of Soda and sets them on the counter. Freya looks around for silverware to eat dinner with finding a couple of forks in the drawer. Not seeing Rin out of the bathroom yet, Freya walks to the bathroom door frame and leans against it with her arms folded and with a large grin on her face, still only having Rin's shirt on saying "Dinners ready love! There isn't much to drink so I hope you like Soda." Freya keeps leaning on the door frame waiting for Rin to say something.

He watched her stumble out and then smiled as he had wrapped himself in a towel. When she vanished to the kitchen, he was now wearing his boxers and then started to put on a pair of sweats. He simply looked at her standing now at the frame. He remained topless as she had pilfered his shirt and he shrugged with a smile." I either like water or... soda I guess." He laughed a bit as he walked with her out of the shower area. He snatched her hand and walked her to her seat. Hand would take the chair out and pull it away as he spoke softly." A good way to spend the final evening no?" He would chuckle and help her sit down. Soon, he sat down in front of her and just tilted his head." Smells good... Lets eat.."

Freya smiles at Rin now sitting across from her and says in a soft voice "I really like how this evening has turned out, but the night isn't over yet" Freya grins and looks at her food. "I hope this taste as good as it looks" she says with a giggle. Taking a couple bites of the fish and sighs in relief and says "Thank gosh is tastes good. I could of probably made better but I was sorta distracted tonight by someone of whom I couldn't keep my eyes off of" she looks at Rin with a smirk and starts to eat again. Finishing her meal quickly she didn't realize how hungry she was. Freya blushes a little when she started to hiccup. Freya tries to speak with her having hiccups saying "I guess I didn't know...(Hiccup)...how hungry I was...(Hiccup)" Freya takes a deep breath and holds it for a couple seconds getting rid of the hiccups. "So I was thinking that maybe we could just lay on the bed an cuddle till we fall asleep, unless you had something else in mind. I just want to be close to you right now cause I know when we go back to fighting this won't happen often cause well, we will be fighting" Freya giggles a bit and then looks Rin up and down and says "You really do look incredible without a shirt on Rin" as she smiles seeming to be in a dreamy state. "Wow, why are you so hard to resist. It's like I can't get enough of you ever. Really never thought I would ever want you this much like that" she puts both elbows on the table as she rests her head on her hands turning 5 different shades of red. "I'm glad it's with you though and that you allowed the marriage before we did it the first time together. I just can't imagine doing any of this with anyone else besides you Rin." Not really wanting to say anything else she puts her head back on her hands with her face still really red hoping she didn't sound stupid saying what she said.

His face would flush to a crimson red at her compliments as he sat there and ate the food that was on his plate. He took a few more bites and a drink of his water before looking at her still flushed and unable to speak. She was praising him and loving and adoring with him. He would place his glass down and tilted his head with her speaking gently." You were my first and you will be my last. I won't lie but this was my first for everything and I'm glad it was with you too. I never felt that way before and I honestly hope its as good as when we see each other in the real world. " He grinned" Actually I hope its better. Because then we could start a family together.." He would blush looking down and then stood up after finishing his food." I'd like to just lay with you... and just hold you for the rest of the evening... if anything happens.. it happens." he would wink at her as he shifted his plates to the kitchen and soaked them. He then shifted his body to the bed and sat on it awaiting for his love to make a move.

Freya still only wearing Rins shirt smiles at Rin as she gets up and walks to the bed. "I would love that more than anything Rin" she says sitting on the bed next to him laying her head on his shoulder and said "I hope you know that you're the best thing that has ever happened to me Rin and I for one wouldn't change a thing about you or what has happened with us." Freya smile at Rin awaiting for him to say or do something. Freya wraps her arm around his waist as they lay on the bed together.

He would simply smile as heard her words once more. They laid in bed together and he could see out the window the starry sky that showed forth that evening. He pointed in the air and spoke to her softly." I love you more than anything as well. I will remember these past few days.. and every day onward. Those stars.. real or fake will be embedded in my memory and I will always think of you.. when your away or when you go to your sisters.." He grinned looking at her. A light kiss was given as he looked at her. Hand reached over and turned off the light and the moonlight lit their bodies up.He leaned in and kissed her once more. One last hurrah for their last night together.. he would make it one to remember for her. " I love you.." He would whisper before he continued to make love to her.

Complete

600 Col Per player.