[PP-F1] Earning a living with zeke [Complete]

Acting serious she says "I would actually rather them be uncrushed just in case they end up having other traits" She thinks for a bit. "I'm pretty sure I'm not a guy though with this chest size." Gesturing to herself. "I think even you are beating me there ze~" She starts to laugh at her joke (Which may actually be true). After she is done laughing she looks a little downbeat. "Dang even guys that Iv'e just met are beating me.." She goes back to being her usual self. "Hey Zeke, thanks for staying with me on this little adventure." She smiles sincerely at Zeke after saying that.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Traits like exploding I presume?" Another chuckle occupies his mouth when he stands, and hands over the mushrooms with carelessness. Taking a look at her chest, he had shrugged in a small portion of belief, since he had seen some ridiculously huge chests before with the practice of plastic surgery. With a bit of a shy expression on his face, he looks to one corner of her face as he speaks. "Don't worry, maybe once I try to lose some of this weight, yours will be much better in comparison to my tiny ones."

"Thank you for giving me something to do besides lay around. I'd say you're welcome, but I never committed too much to this besides picking. Remember, I'm the one who walked off by myself." The response was truly unique to himself in every way, representing the harsh tone he took to himself instead of just others. Showing he didn't let himself off the hook before trying to string someone else up. Besides all of that, it was time for the next ingredient. 

"Exactly those kinds of traits, I don't know if the game actually does that or not ze.." She starts joking with zeke again after saying that. "I doubt that, in fact I think you might be the bigger than some other girls I know where I come from." She laughs after saying that but stops and starts being serious hearing the last thing he says. "Don't be like that ze you did more than you think, I mean you found most of the things that I was lookin for and all I have done is joke around or run off and poke you in the side lots so I have to say you get most of the credit for everythi-" She suddenly stops talking and stares at a bush in the distance. "Hey Zeke did that bush move or was that just me.?"

In his rambling, she had proven him wrong in his antics. He would have mentally applauded her for her efforts if not interrupted by something. "Sorry, I wasn't really looking at any of the surroundings." Zeke spun to the direction that Marisa was staring at, letting the lone bush lay in sight to see if it would crack under pressure and move. "I'll have a look at it and see what's up. I was level thirteen the last time I checked, so nothing should do an instrumental amount of damage to me." He slid the straight sword from under his jacket, walking towards the suspected bush slowly. "Come on out little friend, let's see if you're friendly." He referred to the aggro status of an enemy, preparing the sword as a shield for any surprise that might await him.

OOC: I'll let you decide what happens to him when checks behind the bush. Not sure what you had planned with the setting.

Seeing him head over to the bush I had pointed to I smile slightly and run up to zeke and shouted. "I got you!" That was the last thing he heard before Marisa jumped on him and knocked him down, It seems even though she had just said all she has been doing is joking/playing around and genuinely looking sorry for it... It seems that was a lie as she does something yet again either for fun or cause she is testing you on something. Smiling to herself as she was sitting on top of him she says. "I can tell you didn't expect that at all, you should really loosen up and play around more okay Zeke." She says smiling down at him not noticing that a rabbit had just run out of the bush and away from them in fright with a fern in it's mouth.

OOC: I decided what happened quite easily actually!

Zeke braced immediately for something when Marisa had yelled. Feeling a weight on his back, he aimed for the bush in a second's thought, hoping nothing was truly in the rough of it. Throwing his sword far to the side to prevent his body from landing on it as well.

Some words managed to leave him after gaining the breath that left his body upon descent. "You sure did." His face rested against the brush of shrubbery, chest against the ground while he waited for the girl to be finished with her prank. "I'm just trying to get this done faster. Only focusing on the task, so when we get done, you can decide what to do next. I don't know, what if I had landed on that rabbit, or my sword?" Completely ignoring the matter of fact that the creature was a program and nothing alive. "Playing around is what made me this way."

Thinking a bit I grin. "If you had landed on that rabbit we could have gotten some free food for someone to cook for us." Deciding to turn around and lay on my back like I am on the ground I continue to talk. "I have a question for ya. What made you decide to play SAO anyways? If you tell me yours I'll tell you mine ze. Though mine most likely is not as good a reason as yours..." I roll off of you and lay on the actual ground instead closing my eyes relaxedly while waiting for his answer to my question.

Thinking a bit, Zeke grieved for the rabbit. (It would be wrong of me to say the rabbit isn't meant for us to kill, wouldn't it?) He kept this to himself, full well knowing that animal was created just for the purpose Marisa had specified, and that saying he thought it was wrong, would just make himself a target for claimed idiocy. 

Despite the odd feelings of confusing behavior, Marisa had moved into a different position on his back, making it feel like some unusual massage. Even someone as held back as him, felt helplessly taken by the feeling of a girl on his body. "My reason was to mean something to someone or everyone. An attempt to feel helpful to something big, whether it was saving someone's life in this survival, or contributing to a fun online community. I wanted to be noticed... and you will never hear me saying something as honest about my inner workings as what I just said right now. If you happen to see me mercilessly player kill someone later down the road, or spout whatever nonsense I want to believe, that will always be what was the most important aspect of life to me."

The rest of what he would do, would be nothing, but just laying there and waiting for this girl to quit fooling around, and get on with her quest that was being delayed. His body motionless as he tried to inhale the smell of nature off of the bush his face was buried in.

Hearing his response she smiles slightly. "At least you have a better reason than mine.. I joined this game after hearing about it on the news and how lots of people got trapped in it, I was quite excited by the idea of joining and getting stronger along with helping others in the game at the time. So I logged in and just acted how I did outside ze. getting stronger, making new friends and helping others is still my mission in this world."

Standing up she turns towards zeke and extends her hand out. "You can get back up now and even though your chest is bigger than mine I'm sure I can lift you up." She jokes slightly.

"Sounds almost exactly like the same reason as mine. I had a choice in not entering the same danger as others had. Benefit of the television being your only conversation. Makes me wonder how you think yours isn't as important. I'd consider it a much better reason even if we switched bodies." Hoping she would understand what he meant by that, and grabbed her hand to let her have her moment. (Don't drop me please.) Zeke thought this over and over, until he made it onto his feet before he suddenly pushed Marisa over the leg he secretly placed behind her. Using the same hand that she helped him with, along with one placed around her back, he caught her in a hold before letting her hit back softly against a bush of her own. 

"May not have been much, but you kept pushing it; I had to think of something before I let you think you could prank me to death." Offering her a slight smile he didn't usually show to others, it was a small sign of initiation for putting up with him long enough to break down the first wall he had set up. "Anyway, let's get going. You'll be staying where I can see you, got it?" He at least wanted to see a nod of agreement before letting her stand back on her own once more. "Bring up that list, please."

Putting her other arm behind her neck. "You may be on to something there.." She says before helping him up. "Now lets collehhh?!" What she didn't expect was being knocked over (Although with a much softer landing) right afterwards. Making a surprised face on her way down she starts laughing slightly at what has happened. "That's may be true though you finally got me back Zeke." Seeing him finally smile she smiles back at him and hearing his question she answers back with a nod before she is standing again.

Bringing out her list she says. "Okay so we already have the mushrooms and flowers so we can either go for some red and blue leaf or a red fern. Which one sounds better to go for first?"

"I'd go for the fern myself. That bundle of fluff had one in its mouth, and might know where more is. We could split up, or both go after it, either way I'll be heading this way now." Zeke pointed to his left, setting off that way to let her follow in line or go off for the other item. Yawning a bit into his cuffed hand, his eyes fought tirelessly to stay open as he searched all over the ground for a small Rabbit. He felt like making some stupid calls to it, but figured it would be more punishing for his awareness to keep scaring the poor thing off. 

(Maybe I should just check around for the Fern instead. They are bundled together in a pretty noticeable fashion, so it'd be hard to miss their unique leafs.) 

"I think I'll come with you this time." She says while waking beside him with her arms behind her head. After looking around for the rabbit with him she sighs and says. "I think we may have scared the rabbit farther away than first thought... You think we should just look for the ferns instead of the rabbit Zeke or should we start trying to call for it?" She seems serious with both her suggestions looking to zeke for an answer.

Zeke looked to her at his side with a raised eyebrow, feeling like she had been reading small parts of his mind or something similar. "Crap! Forgot my sword! Just keep looking and I'll find you on the way back." He ran off the way they had came. Returning moments later with a couple of ferns in his left hand. "I think I found some!" He called out to her. 

Seeing him run off for his sword she laughs slightly at him and when he comes back she notices something again and grinning she asks. "I know you just ran back after finding that but did you forget the original reason you left ze?" She asks trying to suppress her laughter at his forgetfulness yet again.

"Huh? No, no, I found these on the way back from getting my sword. We must have passed them by when looking for the rabbit. I'll hold on to these so you aren't overflowing with ingredients to carry." Opening his coat, he placed the freshly picked Ferns in one of the two pockets that lined the inside, even going so far as to secure them by pulling the string over the button in front of the pocket flap. "What else will be looking for after this? I don't want to skip over anything else if it grows around here too." He waited for her to bring up the quest menu with his arms crossed.

Rubbing the back of her neck."I just didn't see your sword is all so I assumed you had left it somewhere again." Looking back at the list. "It looks like we need some weird leaves that are blue yet green.. That's the description I got for them anyways ze." Putting up her list I she realizes one thing. "Hey Zeke before we go and look for it could I show you the type of weapon I use?"

"It's fine, I understand. hehe" Zeke laughs a bit before trying to see the list from the other side of Marisa's view. "Those could be just about any leaf, considering things aren't following the natural laws in this fantasy-like realm. This is probably the part where we will have to earn your Job skill." Marisa had started discussing her own particular weapon after the they went over the last ingredient. He couldn't imagine why, but it must have been important to her if it was something to stop, and check out before moving onward with the quest. "I don't see why not. Sure, go ahead." He said as he picked up each foot off the ground one at a time, and rotated his ankles around to relieve the pain.

Smiling a bit. "Sure thing boss" She says jokingly as she gets her dual-handed longsword out of her inventory. "I got bored with how I usually use light weapons so I decided to go with a heavy weapon in this game. Even though I wish I could have brought my own stuff into this world." She says the next thing to herself as an afterthought. "A mini-reactor would have been useful in this place.."Pointing a random direction she shouts excitedly. "I think it's time for us to go hunting for that last ingredient and if I have to I will cut down all the trees! Are you with me zeke?"

Watching her wield the rather lengthy sword, he began to feel nervous at such a close range. He feared the swinging distance of the weapon was long encompassing over even the space he stood away from her. "I'm with you on the hunt for the ingredient, at least. Don't know if it will require that measure of extremity to successfully complete though." In between each sentence he spoke, images of nuclear reactors and power plants flashed in his mind. He didn't know what that specific type of reactor did, or if he was thinking of the correct thing, but it did frighten him that she had access to such a powerful piece of equipment. "I love using long-swords in MMOs that don't directly involve my body in them. I would be using one myself if I hadn't known about the goings-on before logging in."

Feeding his cautious nature, Zeke walked ahead quickly. He was attempting to keep a good distance between himself and the female until she decided to be finished with the deadly tool at her side. (Blueish-green, blueish-green. Hmm.) His eyes were only moving about the sides of the each them, wondering what the color looked like. Blue and green was the only combination of color he had trouble differentiating.