[PP-F1] Sword and Dagger [Kiru and Davros]

Davros was lounging around the exit of the starting city. He was torn between visiting some shops and hunting monsters for money to use in those shops. He glanced around the area, noting the sun as it started its descent down towards the earth. It had just passed noon and was nearing one o'clock. He reached behind him and patted the weapon on his back. As long as he had his claymore he felt like he could do anything.

It's just like any other game, except your navigating yourself, not a system. I thought and walked through the town while flipping the knife in the air. Along side me I had Dexter, Dylan's familiar. Long story short, the boy left without his dog I didn't bother to return it just yet. Besides, Dexter was adorable and refused to leave my side. Finally reaching the exit of the Starting City, Dexter compulsively ran up to a stranger that had an odd weapon on his back. Dexter get you tail back here! I hissed to the dog that indeed didn't listen to me. I had forgotten that the dog was almost uncontrollable around people. Don't do that again okay? I said to the dog when I walked to him, completely ignoring the fact that there was boy in front of me.

Davros looked down to see a cute dog looking up at him It was adorable, and he leaned down and started to pet it behind the ears. It wagged it's tail. Meanwhile, it's owner had come over and completely ignored him, instead hissing something to the dog. Davros took a step back from the dog and it followed him, raising it's head up to try to get petted again. He looked up from the dog to see the owner. She was beautiful, with white hair on one side of her head and black hair on the other side.

"Um... Hello! Is this your dog?" He said as he leaned down and started to pet the dog again.

I perked an eyebrow towards the dog when it demanded to be pet by the boy again, it was bothering me too. I couldn't stand to see Dexter show love to someone else. When asked me if it was my dog I had to think about my answer. Technically no, it wasn't my dog, it was Dylan's. But then again Dylan did run away from it, leaving the dog with me. I loved Dexter to much so I dreaded the day that I would see Dylan again. I guess you could say he is, although someone did say that I dog-napped him.. I responded, stepping closer to Dexter and started to pet him. The only reason I wasn't insulting the boy and making threats was because of the dog's presence.

Davros smiled at her and went back to petting the dog. He finally made up his mind as he did so. He was going to do some monster hunting. He wanted to get a better weapon, so he needed to work for it. Maybe he'd have enough money for a perfect weapon if he kept at it enough. He stood back up and waved to the lady over his shoulder as he started to walk off.

"The names Dav. I'm going to go monster hunting so maybe I'll see you around. You could join me if you wanted."

Relieved that the boy left the dog alone by now I patted Dexter on top the head, only to hear him whimper. Knowing that Dexter had grown attached to the boy by now I sighed...I really wanted to please this dog. Fine...I scowled and ran after Dav, who had just walked away from me. It was a little irritating to know that he could just ignore me, pet the dog, and walk off like that. Hey! Wait up, I'm going hunting too. I'll go with you if you want...I said, really not in the mood to admit that I needed someone to hunt with. Dexter ran past me to Dav and nudged him on the leg.

Up ahead I could see two boars regenerate at their spawn point, at the perfect moment too. I'll attack the one on the left, you hit the one on the right. Either you can jump in after me or with me, your choice. The two boars, still unaware of our presence kept on grazing around. Dexter, wait here okay? Don't move! I said and patted him on the head, I didn't want him to get hurt. As I started to walk I could hear him whining, he wanted to come with.

I stopped twirling my dagger in the air and ran forward without Dav, he could catch up if he wanted to. The boars looked up, finally seeing me and got into a defensive stance. I stabbed into the right flank of the left boar and kicked it down. My two-toned hair followed my movement as I spun around to take out my knife.

Dav 11/11

Kiru 9/9

Boar 2/3

Boar 3/3

Davros followed after her, before charging at the boar on the right. He swung at the boar,but it dodged out of the way. He grimaced. He really needed to work on his accuracy. He pushed his hair out of the his face and lifted his sword again. This time he wouldn't miss. Unless of course he did.

DAVROS: 11/11

KIRU: 9/9

BOAR 1: 2/3

BOAR 2: 3/3

Without the dog with me I couldn't help but make a comment about his miss. Watch it! Actually try to hit the boar next time! I said, not really having a filter this time. With that being said I flipped the dagger in the air, jumped to the other side of the boar and caught my weapon, stabbing the blade deep into the neck of the boar.

Dav 11/11

Kiru 9/9

Boar 1/3

Boar 3/3

The girl was starting to get annoying. It wasn't his fault he wasn't "perfect" like her. Oh, wait.... She wasn't perfect either. He would show her this time. He swung his sword diagonally at the boars shoulder and it bit deep into it, leaving a glowing red gash. He looked over at the girl and smirked. It looked like they were caught up.

DAVROS: 11/11

BOAR 1: 1/3

BOAR 2: 1/3 (-2 health)

As Dav made up for his failed attack I pulled out my blade from the boar's neck. The squeal of the boar was quite annoying, I had to put an end to it. I simply kicked the boar down with the heel of my boot and stabbed down into's it's stomach. Another squeal was cut off as the boar shattered into tiny blue triangles, meaning it died.

Dav 11/11

Kiru 9/9

Boar 0/3 Dead.

Boar 3/3

You can't hit anything because your movements are incomplete! Also, you shouldn't put all of your strength into one attack, that makes you wide open for a counter. Try and hit the boar's side. I suggested, yawning just a little as I put my dagger away. I glanced back at Dexter but decided to stay for a minute before moving on.

Dav 10/11

Kiru 9/9

Boar 0/3 Dead.

Boar 3/3

xX OOC- Indeed. Xx

"It always worked before!!!" Davros said, purposefully ignoring her advice and charging the boar head on, swinging like a maniac. His blade slammed three times into the boars head, dealing critical damage. If only he could have gotten that the first time... He checked his inventory to see that he had gained an item. BOAR TUSK. He already had one of those, but maybe he could use it for something later.

DAVROS: 10/11

BOAR 1: 0/3 DEAD

BOAR 2: -2/3 Overkill

(OOC: I got an uncommon item as loot, so soon I wont have to worry as much about missing)

xX OOC- Do as you wish. Xx

I'm happy for you. I said sarcastically, a little mad that he didn't react like I thought he would. Kiru, you may call me that and that only. It'll serve you well to remember that name too because if I get my way you'll be hearing about me everywhere. I said with a casual flip of the black half of my hair, purposely leaving my intentions out of my explanation.

Davros was slightly confused. It was probably his fault though. He had pretty much tuned out after she gave him her name. As she finished talking something he had never seen before spawned behing Kiru. It was about a foot taller than her, and twice as broad,reminding Davros of an orc or a cave troll from the books he had read. It had greyish skin, and two or three long hairs randomly sprouting from its head. In its hands it held a large knotted club. "Hey... Ru.... You might want to look behind you." He said as he dashed forward and sank his blade into its stomach while it was disoriented.

DAVROS: 10/11

ORC: 9/11

I whipped my head around to see an ugly creature behind me. While Dav struck the grey ORC behind me in the stomach I retrieved my dagger again and ducked as it tried to hit me with it's weapon. It seemed to know patterns very well because he swiped at me again, missing yet again. I slashed the right leg and rolled backwards to avoid a counter move.

Kiru 9/9

Dav 11/11

ORC: 8/11