[PP-F1] Sword and Dagger [Kiru and Davros]

I winced as I saw the impact upon Dav, that must have hurt him. He deserved it, he wasn't aware of his surroundings..I shook the thought from my head and threw and dagger forward. It stuck inside the right side of the Orc's head, dealing a small amount of damage. Dav, distract it while I retrieve my dagger! I barked and got into position.

Kiru 9/9

Dav 11/11

ORC: 7/11

"Why do I have to distract it!" Davros cryed out exasperated. Whatever... He was going to distract it so well that it would be very distracted. He repeated that thought in his head. It sounded really dumb and slightly repetitive. He was glad he hadnt said it out loud. He walked towards the Orc, yelling about how ugly it was. When its club hit him in the side of the face,he didnt even cry out. He hadnt even tried to block it. He would have liked to tell himself that he had done it keep attention on him, but truth be told, he hadnt been paying attention yet again. He had been trying to think up more names and descriptive phrases to call it.

DAVROS: 8/11

KIRU: 9/9

ORC: 7/11

That's not distracting it! That's just flat out not paying attention again! I shouted to Dav as I ran forward and jumped into the air. My half white and half black hair whipped behind me as I pulled out the dagger from the side of it's head and slashed the back of it's neck. It turned around to attack me but I pushed off and retreated in time before it could make any contact with me. Next time, I'll distract it!

Kiru 9/9

Dav 8/11

ORC: 6/11

I'll distract it then I suppose...I said, knowing he probably couldn't hear me muttering. I stood in front of the monster and waved my hands. Hey, don't you ever try and sneak up behind me again, you here? You could have actually scared me! I laughed and ducked down as it swung at me. As it's hand went by I stabbed it's palm, leaving a red gash.

Kiru 9/9

Dav 7/11

ORC: 5/11

Davros frowned and charged the monster, fully expecting to get hit again. Which is exactly what happened. The club smashed into his side and sent him hurtling.

DAVROS: 6/11

KIRU: 9/9

ORC: 6/11

(OOC: Im sorry... I dont know whats up with these rolls. Im really frustrated beacause its happenin in my other threads as well. I just got 10 rolls of 1 and 2 in my solo thread... :( )

• 4 weeks later...

Follow behind me while I get it's attention, stop getting hit already! I yelled and ran forward, being prepared to get hit. I stood there until I saw an opening right in the center of the orc. The blade of my dagger moved forward and soared into the dead middle. The orc screeched and came to hit me, I dodged and safely moved away so I could help Dav. 

• Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
  • Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.
  • Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Kiru 9/9

Dav 7/11

ORC: 4/11

• 2 weeks later...