[PP-F4] Frostbite [Complete]

[Orochi's turn]

He was struck again, though his eyes were closed and he was cowed, kneeling in mute supplication to the powers that had cast him from the firmament. When Lessa struck him, Orochi was consumed by a crimson mist that seemed to drink in his lost health, and his body seeped itself in it.

"You know nothing of pain," the serpent hissed, "I will be your teacher."

As the fallen god spoke, his strange aura dissipated and he slowly rose. His health bar glimmered faintly, then slowly rose as though the damage that had been dealt to him were being erased.

It glowered down at the two players, taking in deep breaths as it exhaled its pain.

Alkor: 17/17

Lessa: 17/17

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 85/100

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d20 (loot) dice.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alkor watched as the boss' health regenerated without hinting at how it made him feel. Truthfully, it was not a sensation that lent to him hoping for this to go well. A boss with a hundred hp, and two players. If he'd known it was going to be this dangerous...

He glanced over at Lessa and blinked. Maybe I shouldn't have let her come along, he thought. This might be a little too dangerous for her. He never thought for his own safety; if a boss would kill him, it would happen whether he gave his all or refused to give a thing. It was in his mature to rise to every challenge. It just wasn't in that nature for him to drag someone to hell with him.

"It healed," he remarked dryly. He stayed back, just in case the beast had another surprise in store. Instead, Alkor hefted his shield and watched the serpentine eyes flick from one player to the other evilly. "Of course it did."

He took a breath. "Focus, Alkor," he said aloud. How many times now had he said that? How many battles like this had there been? How many could have prepared him for a challenge like this. "Let's just hope," he said in the direction of the boss, "killing you is worth the hassle."

Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 85/100

Lessa turned back to Orochi, eager to see the damage that she had dealt him. To her horror, the health bar was fuller than it had been when she began her attack. A gauntlet-clad hand flew to her mouth. "Oh no," she hissed, her concern plain on her face. The ruby smoke that floated around him slowly disappeared, revealing an enemy that looked stronger than ever.

Lessa grimaced, but refused to show any more emotion than that. She wanted to be a front-liner more than anything else, and she would never make it there if she ran away from the first big fight. But this really was the most frightening enemy that she had ever encountered. In the past, she had seen weak wolves, maybe two or three at a time. They growled and swiped at her, but that was the extent of it. They did not talk to her. They did not threaten to kill her in a deep booming voice, or laugh at her pitiful attempts to deal damage. Past enemies had not gotten in her head this way.

"We're good," she growled through grit teeth, loud enough for Alkor to hear. Then, she repeated herself. "We're good." Pausing long enough to take a deep breath, she sprung into action again. This isn't working, she found herself thinking again. But what else can I do?

This time, she attempted to change the angle that her blade struck Orochi. Perhaps she could put more force behind a smaller surface area, and actually pierce his skin. That would surely cause more damage. But the scales were just too thick, and Hell Rose bounced off after dealing only a bit of damage.

{Rolled a 3 on the d10 dice. +3 accuracy from gauntlets. Lessa deals 3 damage - base, +2 Hell Rose, +2 two-handed skill. Orochi's armor mitigates 2 damage.}

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 82/100

[Orochi's turn]

Though he did not move to strike, when Lessa did, Orochi began to speak once more. "In another time, another place, another world," his words echoed across the world and beyond, ignorant to the damage dealt to him.

There was a story intermingled in this, and up to a certain point, the beast would tell it. That there were a quest involved, no player bearing witness to this event could possibly have a doubt. "I held in my hands something delicate, with so much potential. I held a blade of such power, it could cut down even the mightiest foe."

Orochi swatted dismissively at the air. "But it was stolen from me. My grace was ripped out from under me, and I was scorned by those who once called me brother and sister. The Caller of Storms fought in defense of your kind, the plague that devours all that stands before it."

"With this new found wakefulness, I will forge anew a power to end creation and start from nothing." He breathed and his nostrils flared, and steam billowed out from them. "I will create a new sword, and with it, I will cut down the world."

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 82/100

As the beast spoke, Alkor's golden eyes moved to Lessa beneath the shadows of his hood. Though she hid it well, her mental state was visibly shaken and deteriorating rapidly. This was clearly something she had come into too quickly. It made him waver just a bit.

"Lessa," he said softly, using the brief respite that came with Orochi's soliloquy to attempt to bring her back from the brink. "It's alright. If you want to run, I'll stay and hold it here." He gave her the option to run. It would be met with something acerbic, most likely, but he aimed for that. Alkor wanted to trigger in Lessa a drive to do more, a mindset that would push her beyond terror. She needed to fight, because if she didn't, she would die. Regardless of how hard he fought to protect her, he couldn't hold off a boss from killing a player forever. They needed to take him down if they intended to be safe from him.

His eyes moved once more to Orochi, and as he rolled out his shoulder, Alkor closed his eyes. "I'm not going to lose to this boss," he muttered. "I can't. I need to beat this boss, because no one can ever fight him again."

Alkor smiled over to Lessa. "Don't worry," he told her. "I'll be fine."

As Alkor raced forward and raked his sword once more, Orochi met him with a blow of its own. They traded strikes for ten seconds- that massive weapon clashing with Alkor's comparatively tiny Anneal Blade- until Alkor strode confidently beyond the opponent's weapon and sheared into the beast's scaly flesh.

Orochi's eyes narrowed.

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 5 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Alkor deals 4 damage. (Critical hit)

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 78/100

Her chest rose and fell beneath her silver armor, drinking in the cold air, and attempting to steady her shaking body and racing heart. Her eyes were still on Orochi. She was just waiting for the oppertunity to strike again. Looking for a weakness, or a sign that maybe what she was doing was making a difference. Was she scared? Incredibly so. She could not remember a time that she was more frightened for her life, and for the safety of a person that she cared about. But that fear was driving her on. Her body was shaken, and her nerves were shot, but the fire was still there. That drive to keep going.

Then Alkor spoke to her. Her eyebrows rose, and she spun around to face him. "I can't leave," she shot back, not even waiting for him to get his final words out. She couldn't. She wouldn't. Whether she could not leave because it was physically impossible to escape a beast like this, or a more more complicated reason, Lessa did not specify. But she imagined Alkor already knew.

This time, when the girl moved foward, she found herself on the defensive. She gasped as the black blade came toward her, but luckily, she was able to dodge it. This put her just beyond Orochi's left flank, and within striking distance. With as much might as she could muster, she plunged her blade into his exposed skin. Much to her delight, the tip of her pink blade disappeared beneath the scales.

{Rolled a 10 on the d10 dice. Lessa deals 5 damage - base, +2 critical, +2 Hell Rose, +2 two-handed skill. Orochi's armor mitigates 2 damage.}

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 73/100

[Orochi's turn]

On a single knee once more, the boss shuddered in abject hatred as the haze permeated its body once more. This time, instead of speaking, Orochi simply glared through the devilish mist at the two players who had incurred this damage on him.

His words had been heard, and now, the real battle could begin. The broken divine beast hefted both its blades as the health bar rolled upward once again, and it let out a long hiss as it stood to its full height.

Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 78/100 [unrestrained: Orochi now gains +1 to its BD.]

The king rose from his throne once more, and Alkor's eye twitched. It was ever so slight, but the malicious miasma around Orochi had shifted, and it felt as though the world were caught in a crushing tide of darkness. The danger caused the hairs on the back of his neck to stand on end. "He's got a stack building," Alkor murmured, though he wasn't necessarily speaking to Lessa. "I'm not entirely sure what kind of buff it is, but every time he gets hit with a heavy critical, he's healing, and now it looks like he's getting some kind of augment from it."

He looked over to Lessa and frowned. It would discourage her if he outright told her the beast was turning the best of their hits against them. Instead, he had to find another way to shift their tactics, one that wouldn't deflate the willpower she'd already mustered. "You're doing great," he called over to her. "Just keep fighting, and don't stop until we win."

Great. Maybe it hadn't been the best pep talk he could have given, but what was he supposed to say, "hey, we're practically doing nothing to it, but good job!" Alkor knew, a situation like this one required a very delicate approach. Right now, he was leading a two man boss raid, and a single slip up on his part could cost his partner and he both their lives. No, he reminded himself. Shouldn't be thinking that way. Gotta focus. How can I... no. How will we win this fight?

The best he could hope for was to lead by example. As he surged forward once more, blade thrusting viciously for Orochi, the beast met him in another flurry of blows that ended narrowly when Alkor spun behind the boss' massive defense and scored a hit on the serpent's outstretched arm.

Orochi bellowed another laugh. Something was amiss...

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Alkor deals 4 damage. (Critical)

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 74/100

"Thank you," came her reply. Even in the thick of the battle, when she was so down on herself and victory seemed impossible, Alkor's words were a glimmer of hope. He was being so strong, and so supportive. To crack on him at a time like this would be terrible. Obviously, it would hurt their chances of survival. An enemy with one hundred HP and the ability to heal himself was bad enough with two people. Putting it entirely on one player would be a death sentence.

But quitting on him would also be incredibly rude. He was putting his faith in her, and using precious time and energy to give her a pep talk practically every turn. If she were to lose it now, all of it would have meant nothing. She could not do that to him.

Lessa took a few deep, measured breaths. Alkor was doing a great job. And truthfully, her attacks were hitting their mark more times than not. The accuracy that her gauntlets gave her certainly helped matters. But she had to keep going, and push herself even harder, if she wanted to see the end of this battle. Scraping his scales would simply not be enough anymore.

For the countless time that evening, Lessa threw herself into the chaos. She once again found herself depending on speed, and while it was not the most effective means of attacking, it did chip away at Orochi's massive amount of health.

{Rolled a 4 on the d10 dice. +3 accuracy from gauntlets = 7 BD. Lessa deals 3 damage - base, +2 Hell Rose, +2 two-handed skill. Orochi's armor mitigates 2 damage.}

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 71/100

[Orochi's turn]

Massive blasts of snow and dirt rose up beneath Orochi's evil blade as it dug into the dirt, narrowly missing its mark. The large creature snorted its indignation at the prospect of a fight with lesser beings. The bursts of hot air that screeched from his nostrils blasted the players, though it dealt no damage.

His body rippled with anger as he rose up again and readied for another monumental stroke. Red eyes followed both players, one after the other, focusing his hatred on both of them. The system quickly shifted the hate controls controlling Orochi.

The beast stood erect, quiet and calm as it registered the changes. The aggression reset caused it to change its target to the next person to attack. Though, neither player would be aware of this change until it occurred.

A faint, ghoulish green aura surrounded the boss.

Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice. (+1, 5BD)

"Damn," Alkor cursed as he nimbly evaded the powerful blow from Orochi that sundered the earth beneath it. He had fallen too far back to make a decisive counterattack, especially when the boss returned to its full height. When the green aura permeated the boss, Alkor barked out, "Lessa, it's changing it's attack pattern! Hold back!"

He had seen enough battles like this to know that bosses entered new phases when certain parameters were met. In this case, Orochi's aggro appeared to have been reset. Not knowing the entire situation, Alkor was loathe to put the possibility of the boss shifting all of its attention to one of them to chance. If the system could eliminate a player with focused fire, it would do so.

"Take this opportunity to figure out what's going on," Alkor told the girl, walking slowly toward her, eyes never leaving the boss. He placed his hand on her shoulder, pointing with his sword. "It looks like it's preparing for something big. We should scatter, and wait for this to pass."

He'd walked over to her to get Orochi to target them both. This way, when they ran in two different directions, the system would have to use a randomization algorithm to decide which of the players it wanted to attack, rather than having the advantage of simply targeting the most aggressive player. Alkor hoped it would buy them just enough time.

Orochi was a god, after all, of darkness.

Alkor felt the pangs of the status ailment set in so suddenly, he hadn't noticed it creeping up on him. "Damn," he muttered. "The darkness ailment." His HUD was blurred by incorporeal black fog, and Lessa might have seen it as a black haze in front of Alkor's avatar's face. It would make him barely able to score hits for a few minutes.

"On my word," Alkor took a deep breath, then pushed on Lessa's shoulder to send her off in the opposite direction. He took off to the right. "Go!!"

Rolled a 1 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 14 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Alkor: 17/17 [Darkness, 3 rounds]

Her voice cracked slightly as she called back. "Alright, I will." Heaving her heavy blade onto her shoulder, she let it rest there as she waited. She wanted to turn and look at her companion, but she could not seem to pull her eyes from Orochi. Once again, colored fog was enveloping him. The first time, the crimson smoke had restored his health. But this time, it was green. She shivered slightly. I can only imagine what is happening to him in there.

Then, Alkor was beside her. She did not see him, but his voice seemed closer, and she could sense his presence. And there was his hand, resting gently on her shoulder. She was not sure if she would ever get used to the sensation.

"Sure, I can do that," was her response to his comment about scattering. Gaze immediately moved to her surroundings, attempting to locate a safe resting spot. To her left, she spotted a snow and ice covered pile of rocks. It looked as though part of the cliff-face below had given way, and a small avalanche had followed. That would be her target.

It was not until Alkor cursed that Lessa finally turned back to him. What she saw frightened her. Her face twisted into an expression of concern. I can't go now, her mind screamed, drowning out every other thought. Not when he is like this! But he shoved off of her, nearly sending her sprawling as he took off in the direction opposite the rocks. And as she watched him move away, another voice moved to the front of her mind. Do it for him.

The young woman took off, dashing madly for the rocks. Luckily, she did not make the mistake of taking her eyes off Orochi. If she had, she surely would have fallen victim to his flailing attack. A hand swept down toward her, and she just barely side-stepped it. Whether it was an attack meant for her, or merely the changing pattern of the beast, she could not be sure. But she would not waste the opportunity that was presented to her.

Without missing a beat, Lessa stuck out her blade. She grit her teeth, and tightened her hold on Hell Rose's hilt. The force with which the hand hit her blade actually knocked her off of her feet, but as she scrambled back up and continued her run to the rocks, she saw his health bar dip slightly. It was not much, but it was something. And if these "somethings" kept piling up like this, maybe the pair might have a chance.

Finally reaching the rocks, the young woman dove behind them. This hide-out would do nothing to protect her from Orochi, but it would provide her with a place to observe him from.

{Rolled a 6 on the d10 die. Lessa deals 3 damage - base, +2 Hell Rose, +2 two-handed skill. Orochi's armor mitigates 2 damage.}

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 68/100

[Orochi's turn]

When Hell Rose struck his hand, Orochi's attention swerved directly toward the female player. Orochi beard a panicked call from the other direction, but paid no heed to the male player crying out loudly to reach his newfound victim.

The draconic, clawed hand of the god tier beast raked down to the ground and gripped the frigid soil, bringing his demonic face down to Lessa's level. He brought his sword forward to skewer her, hot breath once more roiling forth from him across the Starglade.

"Futility is your true nature," Orochi hissed, "it is time to know your place, human."

In this state, Orochi was at his most prone. While he could hit more accurately, now he could also be hit in a place that was not as well fortified. It might not last very long, so the players would have to act quickly to capitalize on the opening... if they even knew one had been made.

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.[+1 BD (6, hit), 8 damage incoming toward Lessa]

Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 68/100 [Prone: until specified, attacks dealt to Orochi are not subject to his damage reduction]

Alkor watched Orochi follow Lessa with his malice, and his heart sank. There was no time for him to get between the boss and his... friend? She must have been a friend. He wouldn't care this much about someone who wasn't. He screamed out in futile attempt to warn her, but the snake god was already on her. "Lessa, no! His aggro, you-!!"

It was too late. He could no longer see beyond Orochi's mass, especially not with the darkness affliction. The golden eyed swordsman did, however, see something interesting. Orochi had never put himself at their level prior to this. Something had to be said for that.

If there was a chance to save Lessa, Alkor was going to take it.

He blasted forward with immense speed, blade in both hands as he jumped up and raced along the boss' back. The armor and scales stop damage, Alkor closed on the head, and he felt Orochi beginning to jerk. It was too late. Alkor was already there. "Try... THIS!!!"

His Anneal Blade bit into the back of the serpent gods head and Orochi gave out a shriek of anger. The beast flailed beneath him, and Alkor threw himself forward to prevent fall damage from being thrown across the Starglade.

He landed in a shaky roll and came to his feet in a crouch, still sliding as he looked up. "Lessa, he called, "are you alright?" He still couldn't see, hadn't seen what had befallen her. Hopefully, she hadn't been hurt badly.

Orochi had fallen to one knee again, but this time, his head was bowed. He was still in a prone position!

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice. [-2, still connects]

Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Alkor deals 7 damage! (Super critical)

Alkor: 17/17 [Darkness, 2 rounds]

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 61/100 [Prone, Staggered]

His hot breath blew her hair back from her face. She could smell its rotten stink, and her eyes burned. She wanted so badly to avert her gaze, but she could not look away. His red eyes bore into her blue ones.

Lessa had never been more afraid in her entire life.

Somewhere, off in the distance, someone called her name. It was enough to startle her out of the fear-induced trance, and she glanced up just in time to see the blade. Orochi was lining up his sword to strike, and he brought it down over her head. It met Hell Rose with a sharp clang. Immediately, her arms began to scream in protest, and her body shook under the weight. Lessa felt herself being shoved downward. The enemy had meant to kill her, and the force of the strike spoke to that. She let out a scream, struggling under the weight, and wondering just how long she would be able to keep it up.

Then, just as quickly as it had come, the force was gone. Lessa gulped the air into her lungs, attempting to recover from the shock and the exertion. But the adrenaline continued to pump through her veins. It was what kept her sharp, and allowed her to spot the gaping hole in Orochi's defense.

"Don't worry about me, Alkor." Her tired arms still shook slightly under the weight of her claymore, but she had faith in her blade. And she understood that a chance like this would not come around again.

Taking a page from Alkor's book, Lessa also leapt onto the beast's back. As she had expected, he would not allow the same attack twice. As soon as he felt her, he began to shake. She only made it as far as the middle of his back before she began to lose her footing. Orochi's head was bowed, exposing the nape of his neck. It was still covered in a fine sheet of scales, but perhaps it would still take damage. Just before she finally lost her balance, Lessa plunged her sword into Orochi. He bellowed in anger, and threw himself hard to one side. It was enough to dislodge Lessa and her blade, and both tumbled down the creature's side. Luckily, she took no damage from her fall, and she was able to claw her way back to Alkor before Orochi struck again.

{Rolled a 9 on the d10 dice. Lessa deals 6 damage - base, +1 critical, +2 Hell Rose, +2 two-handed skill.}

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 55/100

[Orochi's turn]

Now, it was time for something unexpected.

Previously, when he had taken a staggering hit, Orochi would regenerate health and cause the players extreme frustrations. This time, when he rose in his haze of gold, the players would feel something far more malevolent from him.

His health did not rise, but he seemed more fierce, and around his head, a hood not unlike a cobra's fanned out as he bellowed his rage skyward. In both his hands, monstrous black blades burned with the light of a billion stars.

In the next instant, he swung his blade in a ferocious arc toward Alkor, the player who had hit him hardest. His body rumbled with a monstrous hiss, heralding his malicious intent.

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice. [+2, hit, 8 damage at Alkor]

Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 55/100

Orochi's blade ripped toward Alkor in a display of its godlike power. Through the haze, Alkor managed to make out the shape of the boss and his blade, holding his shield level and crouching frantically behind it.

The impact shook his entire being. He let out a huff and the effort caused him to go light headed, but the flames from the Twinfire Reflector made the act all the sweeter. The snake god reeled backward as the heat engulfed it, and it swung its sword deftly to put out the wildfire threatening to engulf it, burning away its health.

Alkor seized the opportunity, surged forward, and struck the beast's leg. His blade bit deeply into scale, but went not deeper despite his efforts. Alkor let out a roar of frustration mixed with rage, and the boss never took its eyes off of him.

Even as he backed away, Alkor felt the chill down his spine as he watched Orochi carefully.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice. (-2, still connects)

Rolled a 5 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Alkor deals 5 damage. (Super critical)

Orochi takes 2 damage from Flame Thorns.

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 48/100 [staggered]

The last of the flames that Alkor's shield had cast upon Orochi were still licking his scaled body when Lessa dashed forward. The bosses eyes were still on her companion, and she hoped that striking so soon after he did might confused the beast. Alkor had hardly torn his blade free by the time Lessa dealt her own blow on the other leg. She could hear Alkor's cry of anger, and she understood perfectly. He worked so hard to hide his feelings in the battle, but this was tiring. Sure, they had handed out quite a bit of damage over the past couple of turns, but she was growing weary. The beast was enormous, and their blades were so small. And they were only about half-way through Orochi's health.

With a cry of her own, Lessa jabbed her claymore into Orochi's tough exterior. It did not even break the surface, and she knew from experience that she had dealt minimal damage. Its still something, her inner optimist cheered, but the young woman heaved a sigh as she completed her attack and danced out of the range of Orochi's blades.

{Rolled a 3 on the d10 dice. + 3 accuracy from gauntlets = 6. Lessa deals 3 damage - base, +2 Hell Rose, +2 two-handed skill. Orochi's armor mitigates 2 damage.}

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 45/100

[Orochi's turn]

After taking a monstrous amount of damage, Orochi let out a bellowing roar. His arms stretched out like the wingspan of an albatross, mighty and vast. His blades glimmered in his evil light, and his head threw back as he seemed to soak in the power of the stars.

In an instant, both his blades swept down and through both players. So much strength went into this blow that defending against it was impossible. When he finished the destructive motion, Orochi seemed to stand at rest, taking slow, measured breaths.

Air rattled shakily out of the Serpent god, eyes flickering over the battlefield below. It seemed as though he were either cooling down after that attack, or gearing up for something far, far worse...

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (battle) dice. [+3, hit, 4 damage to both players (ignores mitigation]

Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Alkor: 13/17

Lessa: 13/17

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 45/100 [stack reset to zero]

Reeling back from the massive blow, Alkor clutched firmly at his gut and winced as he glared up at Orochi. The look on the creature's face was far from smug, but it ought to have been interpreted that way. He had no words to negate the damage that had been dealt, nor did he intend to bother trying. Instead, he would let his sword speak for him.

His blade bit into the ground as he fought to stay up on two feet. He let out a huff- the NerveGear absorbed damage, generally, but the impact was still very real. After a moment, he ripped the weapon free of the dirt and stood upright.

He could easily have cursed the system, or the boss, or even himself. None of those things would help him. No amount of complaints or excuses could put an end to this battle. Admittedly, he would look back on this as something he should have attempted to do more research on, first. Still, since he had already taken the challenge, it was far too late to do any regretting.

There was only the battle. Alkor let out a harsh, rattling battle cry, and he ran toward Orochi once more, swinging his blade almost uselessly against the boss' scale armor. Orochi seemed notably annoyed, but did not move.

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Alkor: 13/17

Lessa: 13/17

Orochi, Exiled from Heaven: 42/100