[OP-F1] A Wanderer Returns

Ethereal signed wholeheartedly and rested his aching back on a nearby tree, sliding down into a sitting position. It had been so long since he'd done anything productive, and he had heard that a lot of things had changed while he laid on his laurels. Hell, he didn't even know who was still alive! It had been too long. Too long..

His signature Draconic armor made small scratching sounds against the tree as he breathed in and out, and the noise was so regular and hypnotic his eyelids started to droop. Before long, he was sound asleep, his familiar - a white raven named Argent - settled down beside him to watch over his master. 

Zerva wandered down to the first floor for the first time in a long while, humming a tune to himself softly as his eyes scan around. After several hours of exploration he chanced upon a person who he noticed was sleeping. He had this sense he had seen him around in the past but they hadn't spoke. He planned to let him sleep but his familiar seemed to notice him. Not wanting to seem awkward he stepped towards the two of them confidently and said "Uh, hello? Have we met before?" He tilted his head, very doubtful but chanced asking to remain on the safe side of things.

Argumail walked across the way. He thought that a scenic route would be more entertaining than a bordered road. His only companion, Cedar, chirped happily. Argumail looked at Cedar and laughed, Every so often he would at his hands. He smiled to see them as bloody as usual. He could see the red bounce back from the sunlight. Cedar stopped chirping unsheathed his axes. Argumail looked up,Two Travelers? how riveting!

Argent jumped onto Ether's shoulder, pecking gently at his ear. Ethereal cracked an eye open, and it widened quickly at the sight of a visitor. "Have we met? You look familiar." he asked curiously, as he put one hand on the ground and stood. "Judging by the fact you could have sleep PKed me, I may as well introduce myself. The name's Ethereal, but most call me Ether." he held out his hand.

At this point he hadn't spotted the axe-wielding player.

Zerva smiled and took the hand, shaking it as he says "Maybe, but I don't have any motivation to." He shrugs and decides to introduce himself next to return the favor "I'm Zerva." He finds his eyes wandering to the familiar, curiosity showing in his eyes as he says "And that one's name?" He tilts his head and places his hand on the handle of his dagger when he heard the sound of others approaching, perhaps thinking it a mob. When it turned out to be another player and their familiar he slowly removed his hand from the blade and waved to him, making sure it was known that he had been noticed while the familiars met.

Argumail smiled at the player. He walked over raised his hand for a shake. He then said in his menacing voice," Gentlemen, salution! You may remove your hand from blade, child" Argumail refocused on Cedar and the White Crow. Cedar jumped like he was meeting a old friend in a long time. Argumail introduced him," My name is Frederick Argumail... you may call me Argumail."

Ether had spaced out for a second (having just woke up) and before he knew it there was another newcomer. "Pleasure to meet you Zerva and Argumail." he said happily. At Zerva's question, he replied "His name is Argent, he's an extremely rare Albino Raven. I found him by that abandoned church place on the desert floor." Ethereal turned his head to said raven and saw the usually calculating bird having a conversation with a boggart.

Zerva smirked and drew his dagger, giving it a toss into the air before catching it and nodding. "You can count me in! Can't turn down a free meal!" He started looking around curiously for some prey. There was nothing he could think of that was too threatening on this floor so he was a fair bit confident.

"Wait up, you guys!" he exclaimed, running after the others. Activating his Lv.9 <<Sprint>> skill, darting instantly to the head of the pack. "I'm up for something bigger than a boar, personally. Anyone know where we can find a good boss?" Ether asked, eager to begin his adventures anew.

Argumail increased his tree hopping speed. He answered," Well, then there a Drakon in a nearby cave that's worthy if a brawl." He smiled wickedly," We have unfinished business." He bounced increase and turned in the direction of the game. But it occurred to him that drakon would taste kind of weird.

When heard the creature's name he had a visual image immediately, humming in thought a moment before saying "Can't say I have had reptile before. Sounds like it could be a new experience." He shrugs softly while giving his blade a once over to double check it's durability and stats "There is always the other floors. Can't say I can immediately think of anything appetizing up there though." With nothing to really suggest he submitted to the will of the group and said "I wouldn't mind trying Drakon, but I am not married to it."

"Well, let me reassure you guys it tastes as good as it sounds," Argumail said. He bounced to the next and then the next then he made a hard right. He smiled he made it the entrance of the cave. Cedar whispered, and Argumail stared at the opening. He turned around and smiled like a lunatic. "Welcome to the home of Morelius, the Drakon."

"This is gonna be funnnn!" Ether said slyly as he equipped his horned helm and slung his greatsword over his shoulder. Activating <<Night Vision>> he stepped into the cave with his newfound hunting buddies. In a matter of seconds the red health bar of the enemy was in sight. 

Ethereal: 37/37

Argumail: 21/21

Zerva: 17/17

Drakon: ??/??

Rue was walking on floor one until she heard footsteps then voices. THis is gonna be fun was the first and only thing she heard. She grabbed her knife and his behind a Bush which barely shuffled as she hid in it watching the players. Maybe she wasn't the deadliest but at least she tried.