[OP-F1] A Wanderer Returns

Keith laid on the grassy hill on Floor 1, staring up at the sky nonchalantly. The young Maverick Hunter was taking a break, and was taking his time to relax. He then heard something incredible. "Food?" He said, sitting up at sonic speed and then snapping his attention towards a cave not too far off. "Food!" He said, jumping up and blasting off at his trade mark speed and running into the cave. Dashed in front of the group and looked around, not giving any mind to the Drakon. "Did someone here talk about food?"

Argumail analyzed the person, he smiled wickedly," You are welcome to join." He looked at him with a sinister understand," slice your favorite piece and I'll cook it up for you." He walked past him and turned his head slightly. " This a leveled boss so its HP is based on the highest level here. Tread with caution! As always good luck and Godspeed!"

OOC- Morel Cave Ancient Drakon- 100 HP
When it is hit by you it's HP goes downs 2 point critical 6
When hitting you, you lose  2 HP
Special Attack: Acid Rain- if attack is 1 then person is hit with an acid rendering the character inactive for 2 post unless... character acquires an critical

Ryuu was already stumbling around in the cave when he heard a group of voices. On vein particular stood out, Argumail's. 'What is he doing in here? Did he get board and decided to take on the Drakon?' Ryuu walked toward the voices in the semi dark cave, until he met up with the group. "Hey Argy! You here for the Drakon too?" He looked and noticed the group of players around him. "Well hello everybody. I'm...*trying to think of an alias as he notices the pker in the group* K, his lead tactician. Would you permit me to join you?" Ryuu was leaning against the wall to look as though he the Drakon didn't matter to him, a tactic he learned to deter unwanted threats. He remained aware though to the danger that slumbered behind him.

"Ryuu, my boy! of course you may slaughter as well, I would ne'er you that right." Argumail said. He looked at the group and he signed,"So much for leftover.... if there anyone left in the woods please just come here." A cool grimace spread acdoss his face but slowly it turned into a grin. " The way I see it, We have 2 tanks, One intermediate, and rest scatter fighters... so yeah its going to be fun.

Rue looked at the group for a second then two other players came rushing in. Well what as she got to lose? Her life... Yes! She got up from the Bush and walked inside the cave searching her dagger. She had picked up a few names but one was said to her before. Rue. That's right her friend Mayonaka had told her that were engaged. Last she knew though.

Keith saw the newer people join and he drew his katana, Astral Blade. For a time, this had been the strongest weapon in Sword Art Online. Until Vile came around. While being a higher level, the group would probably look to Keith for battle tactic that would let them win. And he had just that. "Slash it until it's down! Hack that thing! Save the biggest slice of meat for me!" He said, revealing his vague ideas about fighting. All that was on his mind right now was food. "Clean your ears out and listen up! All of you here are now part of the unstoppable Team Yudai! When they talk about it's awesome leader, they're talking about me! If there's a wall in our way, we'll kick it in and walk right through! Now take her down! See if this beastie cn roll with our punches!"

"Haha! Not much for strategy, are you?" Ryuu was looking at the boastful player. He stood up straight. "Well, let's see. We have a dagger user, a katana user, and several long swords. That isn't too bad of a group, though I would have preferred to also have a assault spear user. We will have that one tank most of the time.*pointing at Keith* We'll have a spare tank also. I would advise that the next highest level volunteer, but that is not entirely necessary. We will have the rest of us be split into two teams. One will consist of higher skilled players that will attack from the front and give us a good idea of this things capabilities. They will be called the Undying Vanguard. The second will attack from behind and will be the ones with less skill or status effect weapons. They will be called the Kage Battalion. We will have one tank in each party. Obviously, we'll have that one *pointing at Keith* in UV and the second in KB. You don't have to listen, but I advise that you do as this is a powerful monster." Ryuu reached back and pulled out his sword. He turned to the side so that he could now see behind him as well as the group. "Keep your wits about you and may fate smile upon us."

Ether had been quiet this entire time, letting the party grow. Upon hearing an elaborate plan being laid out, he noticed that the Tactician had left out his greatsword. Looking around, he'd left it in the sheath on his bad. He drew the sword with a scrape of steel on dragonbone, and planted the tip to the floor. Leaning on said blade with both hands, he replied to the stranger enthusiastically - "I'm Level 17 so I guess I'm gonna be the secondary tank. KB, form up on me then."

Keith blinked as words about strategy began to rise. Keith rolled his eyes and looked back to the Drakon and shoulder his slim blade. "Boooooring! I'm growing a beard over here! I'll just run in and hack that thing up!" He said, thinking with his stomach much more than his head. Double that with his very short patience meter and non-existent attention span, and he would much rather charge into the fight than waste time planning.

Boys she thought as they talked about plans and running in there and start hacking. She sat down and ate a piece of bread. The boys sword was a katana which she hasn't seen much katana users. She sighed awaited further commands. She then got bored and looked at her equipment.

Knife- +3 damage

Necklace of the Hunter +2 accuracy +1 evasion no critical on roll of 9

OOC I don't k is how the new battle dice works

Argumail focused on the group bickering like teenage girls. He focused on Keith when spoke and then his tactician. He cleared his throat, "Gentlemen Gentlemen both plan are adequate for this job. I simply think that those with familiars should release them now. I will run point with Keith Senpai and Ethereal. Keith you shall run the inner circle with consists of you, Ethereal and I. Meanwhile you, Ryuu, I will entrust you with the outer circle. I know you will maintain the causalities to a minimum. You there girl! Can join the ranks." He turned around and looked at her. Alright we are counting on you Keith and Ryuu don't let us down! And as always Godspeed and Good Luck! LONG LIVE THE INQUISITION!" Argumail released his familiar and then stood by Ethereal and Keith. Cedar looked around never confused and then he saw the drakon. He grimaced and chirped and clicked,"S.S.D.D?"

Argumail looked back and said, " You already know!"

Rug put a hand on Keith's shoulder. "Calm down. We all are pretty hungry, especially her. *notions toward Rue* But if we run in there like idiots someone will get cut down. Work smart not hard I always say." Ryuu hefted his sword onto his shoulder. "Now, without further ado. Pick which group you all want to be in and let's go kill this thing." Ryuu ended with a devilish look on his face.

"FOR DIM SUM!" Eth hollered with the Raoul, quickly followed up with a "Wait, what?". But by that point they had already began the Charge of the Imbecile Brigade. Argent, Ethereal's silver-white raven soared overhead and began to follow the 'inner circle' from above. His greatsword raised over his head, the serrated black dragonbone blade glinting with glee. 

Cedar climbed up the walls and came down it's back. Argumail charged in and swung his sword. He was trying to buy enough time for everyone it get in place. He sliced the Drakon's massive foot and then its knee. He backed and looked around the room to make sure it was time. "ENOUGH WITH THE FOREPLAY LET'S DO THIS!"

• 1 year later...