The Unknown One Appears. Greetings All!

Well for starters  before you all start pointing this out, my Username is Moartea, my IC name is Moartea Valentinez Alkalinella Rolarious Deshawndria Jahmonayshia Kaiser. And yes I know its a long one, but look at Moartea's Application Journal, but back on topic, greetings all I am as said Moartea, and I am quite pleased with the sites look, a much more pleasant appeal and feel to it. Now i will get to the point, I am looking for at least one other person to RP with, no more than that. I want to try and do one misson at a time so I'm not overwhelmed or overburdened, plus I like to RP with one person at a time as it saves time with waiting on multiple people to respond to per say topic. And it also grants me more currency when I finish per quest, as I'm quite greedy, not stated in the IC journal, but IRL I like money and in here all I would need to do it divide by two, to hense my reason for only one other person. I do hope you all find Moartea and me a pleasant tall glass of water.

~This is your friendly neighborhood Byakuya Kuchiki Face Claimer, sighing off for tonight, taddy bye all.

Welcome to the site! If you have any questions, feel free to drop me a message!

On the matter of col (or money), you may find that it is not important enough to warrant only roleplaying with one person at a time. You're definitely free to do whatever you'd like, but I think group roleplays are something special. And besides, col is given out based on how many pages you write. Three people means that it is split three ways, but you'll also stack up pages of posts faster!

It would be a pleasure to Roleplay with you. We are already well acquainted i assume and im also fairly active. But as lessa said Col is given out per page. It's a lot more efficient trying to burn through pages than to farm hordes of monsters and even better when you farm massive hordes with multiple people. Another way is to fight monsters with excessive amounts of health as Col is multiplied by their health. It's ultimately up to you, I also enjoy SoloPartying sometimes to build back story.

Hahaha, I feel beloved already, much like Fairy Tail. Well I do hope that we all can RP together, I still await my IC Application Journal to be approved. BUt I don't mind the Fan Based area of the site for alittle RPing. I am quite cretive and I am very well diverse in it as well, you all may like the Fan-Base RP's I have in store, well I am going to go explore some Call of Duty: Ghost until I am accepted.

~This is your friendly neighborhood Byakuya Kuchiki Face Claimer, sighing off for now, taddy bye all