[PP-F2] Meeting a New Friend (Argumail)

Argumail was enchanted like a little kid. He always respected be who can cook ever since he saw that Retro Disney movie Ratatouille. He didn't even her say anything he was still think about how cool she was. He smiled wonderously and thought all about the possibles of cook. "Can't I be the Sues Chef then?" He asked.

She was surprised by the question, but said sure. Rebekah did not know if he wanted to take part  the cooking, but decided that its best that if they both split the task of cooking the food. Besides, she did not bring everything that she needed to cook out in the wild with her, she needed to make a mental note to be prepared. She was usually well-prepared but apparently not today.

He stood and began to prep. He pulled out Cedar, Cedar looked around and refocused on him. "Cedar, we need vegetables... edible vegetable... for humans." Cedar whined and burrowed him into the ground. He came back up with potatoes and carrots a few minutes later.  He looked at Argumail with pleading face."Fine here, take one of each and go!"Argumail said and Cedar grabbed his pick ugliness and nastiness looking ones and he left. Argumail pulled out a knife and chopped the carrots. He then started to peel the potato.

Rebekah needed a pot of some sort to hold the food, but she forgot to bring anything with her. All she had was a small pan, she kept scrolling down her inventory of goods, usually she would not bring as much with her, as she could leave most of her good equipment in her shop. Instead, she decided to ask Agra if he had something to cook with, seeing that she was completely loss for ideas at the moment.

She took a look at the small cauldron, it will work perfectly, as it could just sit perfectly on top of the fire, without rolling over. Rebekah got up and took the cauldron to a nearby river, and filled it with water. In this game, she knew that the water was perfectly fine, before carrying back over to the campfire that she had built. She put the it on, and a timer popped up. She could ignore that for now, as she finish prepping the rest of her ingredients. She got too carried away from helping with the prep work, while building the fire, as Agra was almost done.

When the potato were skinned Argumail was half die. He had to remain alive long enough to ask her on a date. He keeping about where though. Where would a girl like that, would like to go? he thought.  He dropped all of choppings in the cauldron. He kept think then, he thought about, Maybe she is not in to me.

Rebekah was finish as well, and started to put her ingredients into the pot with water. She felt like as she was missing something, but she did not know what. After all the ingredients were put inside, she put on the lid, and out came a timer, that she could set the cooking time. She looked up, and was trying to estimate how long it would take for it to cook. She told him, can you set the time, since its your cauldron, it will not let me set the cooking time.

Rebekah took out her notebook for a second, and took a look at what she had written down earlier. There was nothing important that she had to get done by tomorrow, so she was available. She took a quick glance at the timer and saw that it was almost done.

"I'm free..." she replied as she took out some smaller bowls, and eating utensils. "What do you have in mind?"

Argumail scratched his head and looked down," I was worrying if you like to go on a date." He think about running away, but he stayed firm. He need to know, he really liked her and she stabilized his needs for killing people. "My best friend is getting mattied and I would like if you date. Will you go out with me?" All of the sudden he felt like a 10 year old ago but, he didn't care if the results are good.

He smiled politely" I will understand if denied me, but I would like if you would be my girl." He looked at hopefully. Perhaps she would pity him.

It was a question, that completely caught her off guard. It was not as she was not expecting any, it would have been naive of her to not expect anybody to ask. She quickly responded, as she knew that the longer it takes for her to reply, the more awkward it would get between them in general. She did not see him anymore than just another guy she had just met in this game as of this moment, but she was not completely against anything.

She always told herself, that if the right situation came along, she would say yes. She told him, "Sure, I'll meet you tomorrow." If it works out, than it's good, but if it does not, then that is at least better than rejecting them based on a preconceived notion. She could be convinced yes or no tomorrow, or hopefully not still undecided.

"Maybe you should check the food" she said.

Argumail looked at her with his puppy dog eyes. When she said that she would give him a chance he smiled. He got up the check the food as intructed.  He tasted it," Plaaaaaa!!!..." It was bland. He dug in his bag and pulled out sodium and chlorine. He made some table salt and popped it in. "It tastes a little better!, but it lacks spice." He mixed his elements again, C18H27NO3, cayenne pepper. He took a taste, it was amazing again.

Rebekah decided to grab a taste of the food before they poured it out of the pot. After Agra added the spices, it tastes amazing. She was interested to find out where he found the spices, as that is what her food had been lacking lately, some more flavour. Regardless, it was time to eat, and questions could be asked later.

Oh right, she had almost forgotten to wield her ladle. There was so much to prep a meal in Aincrad out in the wild, especially when you do not have all the equipment in front of her. She quickly scrolled through her inventory for the right piece of equipment. She had found it, and took it out, and scooped the food into her bowl. She was glad that she had gotten her inventory expanded to hold more things, especially all these equipment that may come in handy once in a while.

She had noticed that she was still holding onto the ladle, and scoped the rest of the food out for Agra. She had already finished hers, and realized that she will clean up the equipment when she gets back later today. Besides, it would get dark soon, the sun was still up, but she figured it would not before long, until the moon would come out, maybe another hour and half at the most.

Argumail wanted to bust a move but, he did enough Romeoing for one night. He sigh, he probably lost his change at his dream girl, she probably was thinking about an appropriate time to leave. He looked and whispered to himself,"Stupid, stupid how come you didn't wait it out." He looked up at her and smirked then it turn into a grimace. He thought,"The villain never gets the girl I guess..."

She looked up at him, and said "Good Night, I'll see you tomorrow." Rebekah looked up at the sky, and decided not to burn her teleportation crystal for the night, she was confident that she could make it back to the teleportation portal in the middle of the town quickly. With that, she left on her way, heading back, she had everything that she needed back in her inventory, and the fire was out already.

[OOC: You can create the new thread in about a day or two]

Roleplay Finished:

2 x 400 Col (Page) = 800 Col

+ 400 col, skill-point each. Subject to approval.