Death & New Account?

So it just hit me, what happens when we die? I mean do we have to make another email just to play? Becuase if so then when Moartea dies then Im gone, becuase I can't make countless Emails, can we possible do this. Since our username thing is open, and we do die, can we just change our name and have a GM reset our level to 1?

• 2 weeks later...

Alright, so last I knew, this is from my personal opinion. I haven't been around in a while so I don't know EVERYTHING that has changed in the time I was absent. You may register as many accounts to a single email as you wish. If you can't well that sucks, but I will tell you right now. Last I checked, this forum does NOT require you to check and verify the email that you have given.

If this is still the case, then all you gotta do is make up a fake email address for a new account like: bobdied@noemail.com

If this is not the case then I recommend contacting a GM to delete your account to open up the email you had just used for that one. If this doesn't work either, well then I guess I will need to talk to the GM's to see what the situation on death is at this point.

Alright, so last I knew, this is from my personal opinion. I haven't been around in a while so I don't know EVERYTHING that has changed in the time I was absent. You may register as many accounts to a single email as you wish. If you can't well that sucks, but I will tell you right now. Last I checked, this forum does NOT require you to check and verify the email that you have given.

If this is still the case, then all you gotta do is make up a fake email address for a new account like: bobdied@noemail.com

If this is not the case then I recommend contacting a GM to delete your account to open up the email you had just used for that one. If this doesn't work either, well then I guess I will need to talk to the GM's to see what the situation on death is at this point.

Actually, more has changed than you thought. only one email address per account and IPB does not allow the use of multiple account with one email. Validation is needed but in the same sense it isn't. 

Once your character has died in SAO, then contact either GM or Admin. (Only Admins have access to your account info) You will then be added to a special group where you can no longer rp in sao but you still will be able to rp in GGO and ALO

If you wish to create a new account and still use the same email, then the first account would be deactivated but not deleted.

Hope this clears things up.