(F7-PP) Earning a Living [Complete]

Rolled a 7 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Argumail walked the side of the mountain and saw a vein of sulfuric acid. This of course would be a great substance to begin his work. He scooped up some and then check that off his list. He smiled devilishly, and he walked in a den. He need nitroglycerin and there was only one way to obtain that, a phoenix. Oil of Phoenix is the equivalent of nitroglycerin. He walked in and the bird rose from it's resting spot.

Artinonian Phoenix

50/50

Special Attack: Guardian of Fire- A thrall made of fire appears if dice is 1

Guardian of Fire

30/30

Argumail looked at the beast and attacked.

Argumail 25/25

Artinonian Phoenix 46/50

Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 12 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Argumail slammed his sword against them mighty creatures back. He smiled as the feathers flew up. He moved quick into the next attack. In the end he had to forget the next attack, it was too hot. " What's up!" Argumail said to his friend.

Argumail 25/25

Artinonian Phoenix 43/50 

Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 16 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"Really?" Argumail said, as he struck the bird again. He laughed, they were having a normal conversation like was a meeting a coffee shop. Then Argumail shook his head in disgust, he just remembered that he hates coffee.

Ryuu 17/17
Argumail 25/25

Phoenix 36/50 

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"Yeah. I haven't run into anything fun to fight or just play around with. This bird is the most exciting thing I've ran into so far." He jumped into the air, higher than the bird, and brought his sword down on it, causing it to fall the the ground.

Ryuu 17/17

Argumail 25/25

Phoenix 33/50

Rolled a 2 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 10 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"Yeah, but what can ya' do about?" He kicked off the bird and shrugged in midair. Up one landing, the bird swooped down and raked it's claws across Ryuu's shoulder. Ryuu didn't even wince at the decrease in his health. "For a second there, I thought I wasn't going to attack back. That would have been boring."

Ryuu 15/17

Argumail 25/25

Phoenix 29/50

• Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.
    Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
    Rolled a 15 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Argumail attacked bird one last time and rose up and let out a howl. "Guardian of The Ring of Fire" The Game shouted, Argumail looked at the stones rising up and fusing around fire. A massive sentinel looked at him. It roared." Will this should be fun!" Argumail grinned ,"What say you!"

Ryuu 15/17
Argumail 25/25

Phoenix 29/50 
Guardian of The Ring of Fire 50/50
greek-myth-kronos-movie.jpg?w=312&h=312

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.

"I agree. It seems to have gotten more interesting." Ryuu came up on the Guardian's right. He feinted and ducked under a massive arm that was racing toward him. Now inside its guard, he came up with his sword, slashing at the molded stone and smiling as he did.

Ryuu 15/17

Argumail 25/25

Phoenix 29/50

Guardian 27/30

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"Still, got to keep the familiar busy, don't ya'?" Ryuu jumped onto the Guardian's body and kicked off of it. He landed way out of reach of the monster. He planted his foot and took his stance, tucking in his body and creating a massive amount of tension. "Ultimate technique! World's End!" He twisted his body and sword outward, creating his infamous shock wave. It slammed into the Guardian leaving it missing its head, but since it was made of stone and had no cognitive function, it still moved.

Ryuu 15/17

Argumail 25/25

Phoenix 25/50

Guardian 23/30

Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 1 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Argumail laughed,"World's End isn't the ultimate technique!" he turn to the phoenix flapping it's massive wings spraying nitroglycerin around the room. Argumail guffawed with extreme pleasire. Booooom!

Ryuu 15/17
Argumail 28/31

Phoenix 25/50
Guardian 23/30 

Rolled a 4 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 8 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"You're right, but I'm not about to reveal that one just yet," Ryuu laughed. He was suddenly caught in the spray from the bird as well. He wasn't expecting it to reach so far.

Ryuu 13/17

Argumail 28/31

Phoenix 25/50

Guardian 23/30

Rolled a 6 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice.

Ryuu narrowly dodged the Guardian's next attack. As he did, he rolled between its legs. He spun back around and stabbed the poor headless thing in the back, leaving a gash the size of a small watermelon.

Ryuu 13/17

Argumail 28/31

Phoenix 25/50

Guardian 21/30

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.

"Any time is good for me. You know me. I'm a bottomless pit when it comes to food." Ryuu laughed as spun around the Guardian's left side, leaving a good sized gash.

Ryuu 13/17

Argumail 28/31

Phoenix 19/50

Guardian 18/30

Rolled a 5 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 2 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"I was thinking chinese..." Argumail said as he pulled the creature's head up. He stabbed it over and over until it hit the ground, "Or mexician... a taco or burrito maybe 8 of them each."

Ryuu 13/17
Argumail 28/31

Phoenix 15/50
Guardian 18/30