(F7-PP) Earning a Living [Complete]

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 4 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"Both sound good to me, flavor wise. Honestly which ever one that we can get more of is my choice." Ryuu ran between the Guardian's legs slicing both of them as he passed.

Ryuu 13/17

Argumail 28/31

Phoenix 15/50

Guardian 16/30

[rolled a 9 on battle die, a 8 on craft die, a13 on loot die]

"Let's see..." He dodged an incoming blow from above, spinning around the poor monster. "Chinese sounds good. We can certainly get a lot of food at the restaurant in the next town over if we did that." He can back around slashing at the Guardian's extended arm, opening up a new gash in the rock. The rock seemed soft than most, probably because it was just sealed together by fire before.

Argumail 28/33

Kazuya 17/17

Phoenix 11/50

Guardian 12/30

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 2 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 7 on the d20 (loot) dice.

He slammed his against it's chin and then Liu Beied him. He was so smooth and as he did he said," Yea chinese has a better ring to it.  Hey fried rice goes with almost everything. Hey, do you want finish that?"

Argumail 28/33
Kazuya 17/17

Phoenix 5/50 
Guardian 12/30 

Rolled a 8 on the d10 (battle) dice.

Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 3 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 11 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"Yeah. I think it's time we finished these guys off. Let's switch really quick and I'll see if I can kill the little birdie." He smirked a bit as he charged the bird. "Chinese, here we come!" He did a vicious uppercut with his sword, as the bird raked its talons across his other arm.

Argumail 28/33

Kazuya 12/17

Phoenix 3/50

Guardian 12/30

Rolled a 9 on the d10 (battle) dice.
Rolled a 10 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 7 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 13 on the d20 (loot) dice.

He stabbed the creature in the eye and ripped upwards. He then sliced the already cut areas by, Kazuya. The  creature reared back and slammed it might had on Argumail . It lifted it hand and found nothing. He looked on top his hand and saw Argumail was on top. Argumail sliced his hand all the way up to it shoulder where Argumail sliced his shoulder off.

Argumail 28/33
Kazuya 12/17

Phoenix 3/50 
Guardian 6/30 

Rolled a 6 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 12 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 1 on the d20 (loot) dice.

He reared back on his left foot and did a kind of roll, trying to dodge the bird's flames. They still got his ankle, but he didn't let that phase him. He quickly got back up and lept at the bird. He thrust his sword forward, aiming for he poor beast's heart, but was slightly off.

Argumail 28/33

Kazuya 10/17

Phoenix 1/50

Guardian 6/30

Rolled a 2 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 9 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 19 on the d20 (loot) dice.

He slammed his sword in the creature face and smiled as the molten rock blood spilt. Also he dodge this blood, he creature stood up and it screamed and explode in to rocky statue. He acquire Hg, Sn, Co, Cu, Pt, Fr, and Ag from it. 

Argumail 28/33
Kazuya 10/17

Phoenix 1/50 
Guardian DEAD

Rolled a 3 on the d10 (mob) dice.

Rolled a 8 on the d12 (craft) dice.

Rolled a 18 on the d20 (loot) dice.

He launched himself back up at the escaping bird. 'At least it has a survival complex. It would be boring otherwise.' He kicked off a nearby rock to compensate for the bird's flight. He grabbed its left wing and hefted himself onto it, driving his sword into the bird's skull. He fell quite a ways and rolled upon touching the ground to negate any damage that would have possibly been sustained from impact. He saw two feathers slowly falling in front of him and a small vial in the grass.

Argumail 28/33

Kazuya 10/17

Phoenix DEAD

Guardian DEAD

Rolled a 4 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 20 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"All of that for this?" Argumail said disappointedly he put in alchemist bag. He looked at Feathers,"Moartea can use these I think." Now lets get some Chinese, collecting makes me hungry."
Rolled a 7 on the d10 (mob) dice.
Rolled a 11 on the d12 (craft) dice.
Rolled a 6 on the d20 (loot) dice.

"Hold let me try something." He said as he mixed some elements and got a crystal. He looked at it and inserted it into his sword. He smiled and then stood up," Now we can good and get something to eat."

COMPLETE