(PP-F3) Learning Bushido

The day was rather peaceful as I walked into Larry's Smith (aka Weapon Shop) and started to browse in a specific spot of the shop where the curved blades are being held at.

Can I help you sir? Larry asked me as I picked up a scimitar. I looked at him and gave him a quick smile.

I'm looking for a good Curved Sword, you wouldn't happen to show me where one is being held would you? I asked him. He rubbed the back of his neck.

I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid that I just sold my last good piece to a player not too long ago. Perhaps I could ask you for a custom made? He asked. I hummed at the thought as I walked up to the counter.

Well, perhaps you could make a Scimitar with a speed-type metal? I offered him. He grinned as he started to sum up the cost.

I can make you one, it'll be 7,500 col though. He said as I paid him the amount on the spot. He was a little surprised, but he accepted the money and went to the back. I decided to sit at a bench just outside the shop to enjoy the fresh air as I waited.

Garou popped his head for the first time up into Floor 3. It was a lot cooler than Floor 2, though it was still a fairly neutral, foresty landscape. He sprinted onwards, the chains on his body rattling in the pleasant wind. It would be an understatement to describe the feeling Garou felt for being out of the scorching Floor 2 as relieved. After about five minutes of running, Garou felt tired and decided to lay down on the earthy soil. Ahhhh... So peaceful... Pretty soon, I should head back to the Starting City though...

After relaxing for another ten minutes, the boy proceeded along the forests, hoping for a change in scenery that would blow his mind.

The purple-haired boy continued to run forth until he came to a town in the dense woods. Hmm... he thought. I suppose I should sell that rare item in my inventory, make some room for the trip back. Garou entered and eyed the daily routines of the NPC villagers. They looked so... happy. Well, they aren't risking their lives. Garou pressed on, further proving his hypothesis that less players would be here than the above floors. Most players were still in the Starting City on Floor 1. Likely still traumatized by Sword Art Online's death rule, no doubt.

I smirked as i opened my menu and drew out my Katana that had a bunch of question marks as its name.

"No, i already got my Katana, just need the skill for it. I'm getting a scimitar so that i can master the Curved Sword skill and learn the Katana skill." I explained as i set the aged and beaten leather sheath. with a plain silver hilt sticking out of it.

I glanced over when i heard a faint rattle of chains in the distance.

"You can quit eavesdropping on us, we won't bite i promise." I called out with a grin.

Garou walked out, almost getting a whiplash from what he saw. A player killer! He took another look, however, and recognized the player's appearance and username- NightShade, an ally that helped him survive the Red Diamond Hunt. The other player was female with short red hair, someone he was not familiar with: Aoife. Garou bowed to NightShade. "I most humbly apologize. I didn't recognize you at first..." I hate awkward meetings...

"Well i-!" Before i could finish, Larry the shopkeeper, opened the door.

"Pst! Your weapon is ready sir!" He said in a hushed voice. I got to my feet and went inside the shop.

(OOC:The quality is based on my Crafting dice which is a 12.)

I came up to the counter and he presented me a scimitar that had a very high durability and not to mention the hilt looked like it it was forged with the blade which was like a mirror with its sharpness reflecting how dangerous it really is.

"The name of this weapon is Gomdras, and it is one of the best weapons i had ever made." He informed me as i picked up Gomdras. Normally it would be considered a little heavy, but thanks to the speed-type of metal it was light but still had little weight to it..

"Wooooow, that looks vicious," Garou said in a sing-songy voice of genuine awe. He pulled out his own two-handed longsword, shining white with golden details. It was a large weapon, but somehow the boy could hold it with almost an appearance of ease. He held it up so NightShade, Aoife, and Larry could examine it. "Rage made this weapon for me; its called Heaven's Beam." He stabbed it into the ground and rested his fingers onto his temple. "I assume you ordered that weapon to attain the katana skill, yes?"

Sigh. Does anyone really enjoy the exotic nature of curved swords?

I smirked as i gripped the handle from Larry and gave it a test swing. The blade was like singing as it sliced through the air. I could already tell i was going to like this new weapon.

"That looks a very interesting weapon with a very peculiar name to boot." Larry commented on on Yon's weapon.

"Well, i am trying to gain the skill, but i needed a curved sword to master the skill that is required to learn the Katana skill." I answered to Yon's question.

Then i realized that i still held my Katana who's sheath looks old and beaten, but the hilt is still in great shape with its plain white sturcture. Quickly putting it back into my inventory, i turned towards the two.

"Say, you two wouldn't happen to be busy by any chance?" I asked them.