(PP-F3) Learning Bushido

"So far we've gotten up to Floor 5, also in case you can't tell I'm a what you might say a Floor Runner." I explained as the rocks crunch under my feet. I couldn't help but think about the battles that were life threatening. Miliel, my little song bird also named as Atoli, flew to perch on my shoulder. She started to chirp happily, and i smirked knowing that there's more to this game than fighting to the top. We finally reached the border of the eastern side of the Floor.

Garou rubbed in his chin in thought. "Floor-runners... front-liners... Fifth Floor, eh?" He tried to remember how long ago he first logged into Kayaba's game, but a sense of time has almost escaped him. Garou looked both of his party members in the eyes. "How long... have we even been in Sword Art Online... already...?" His tone was soft and backed by tender emotion, betraying his fierce stare towards NightShade and Aoife.