[PP - F4] I'll Keep You Warm [Alyce]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite her being covered in snow, her hands where quite warm. Kazuya wrapped an arm underneath her head. He was content staying like that, but realized that Alice must be getting cold. He put his other arm underneath her at her waistline and rolled over, still kissing. Now with his coat underneath them, he continued.

Kazuya realized the position he had place them in but ignored it. He was too honorable to even allow himself think that way just yet. Maybe if they were alone. (FYI. We can get away with a lot, but if we want to make a move on the whole hip straddling thing, we need to respect those with virgin minds and go to the UC.) For now Kazuya just continued to kiss her, blushing as he did.

'Wow, how long is this kiss going to be? I think we are on our way to break some SAO records. I love this. Her lips are so soft and her hands are so warm, especially on my cold chest.' She started moving. He didn't know what she was doing as his eyes were closed, so he decided it would be best not to move or do anything at the moment other than continue their kiss. 'What is she doing though?'

Kazuya dozed next to Alice, holding her closely in his arms. She still was using his chest as a pillow, but he wasn't aware, as he was asleep. He shifted in his sleep slightly. His breathing was level, which was a big improvement from before. He probably looked really peaceful like he didn't have a care in the world. His chest rose and fell in a peaceful rhythm.

Kazuya slept through her getting up, but then he rolled onto his side and couldn't feel her anymore. His dream self must have started freaking out because he snapped awake immediately. "Alice!" He looked around and found her in the snow. "Oh, there you are. For a second there I got afraid." He smiled at her and her somewhat messy hair, not realizing that his was probably the same way since he had pretty long hair for a guy.