[PP - F4] I'll Keep You Warm [Alyce]

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He picked up his coat that they had both been laying on last night and draped it over her shoulders. "better?" He said as he smiled down at her. He saw his shadow behind her and noticed his hair. "So that's why you were laughing. Yours isn't any better." He started running his fingers through his hair, trying to straighten it up a bit.

He figured he could have done the same and let the wind fix it for him, but nah. That would mean he'd have to wait. He was too impatient for that. He looked at her in his coat. It was too longer for her arms and definitely too tall for her. He laughed as he looked at her. "It seems to be a little big. What do you think?"

He looked at her. "What ya' doing?" He started walking toward the nearest town. They had made it out pretty far last night. He was a little surprised they were able to be so alone last night. He thought at least a few monsters should have shone up, not that he was complaining or anything. It was just strange. He continued to walk. 'If I head west it will be 10 kilometers. If I go northeast it will probably be about 7.'

"Well, yes it is true. I was labeled a beater, in fact. It's also true that I used people for my own personal gain quite frequently. I was a rather undesirable person before, but I'm pretty sure I've changed for good. Anyways, I can't rely on others to keep you safe now, can I?" He smiled down at her, exposing his previous self to her. He felt like he could not keep a secret from her if she was to become his wife.

He listened to her hum as he began to walk again. It was a rather nice tune. It made him think of a happy future, one where both of them made it out and reunited in the real world to get married for real. He held her closer to him as he walked, feeling the vibrations of her humming in his chest as well as her warmth. He was starting to get a bit cold, but he wanted her to use his coat. He wanted her to feel warm.

He smiled as she wrapped herself around him more. His back started to get uncomfortably cold, but he ignored it. He thought that if he were warm, she wouldn't have a reason to hug  him so tightly. He wonder what she was humming. "What song is that?" He felt like it was somewhat familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on it.